Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business (1276 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by abbeyafu(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
"Someone I care for, make me feel hurt because I don't have her time, must I leave my business for love.?
Better I turn to single and tired joor"

This is the present situation of my friend in his relationship. I also had exactly the same experience in 2014 and i called it quit a month my frustration when she told me "My Best (in terms of time and attention) was not enough"

Pls, If you have experienced this before and found a way to balance the equation, abeg my friend needs your advice and probably profer a solution (if you can)
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
I would affirm to your assertion to a certain extent.
But its not all ladies that behave this way. A mature and emotionally sensitive lady won't act in such a selfish way

Perhaps you and your friend have been dating the wrong ladies.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
"You don't have her time" seems like you are the busiest person in the world! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by buygala(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
If he gives her 'quality time', and can't afford to buy her necessities like sanitary pads and push-up bras, na she go begin cheat on the babysitter with an Aristo who only has time to take her into a sleazy hotel room, fucck her, and drop some wads of cash for her, which will enable her buy more irrelevances to Support her ashawo lifestyle undecided

In order to balance the equation...

Give her a little time, a little money, a lot of good sex, and she will be your loyal Bingo till kingdom come angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by mirexxx(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
face your business and leave the ladies cheesy undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
I would affirm to your assertion to a certain extent.
But its not all ladies that behave this way. A mature and emotionally sensitive lady won't act in such a selfish way

Perhaps you and you friend have been dating the wrong ladies.....
Leave grammar madam, every woman in love is a baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
face your business and leave the ladies cheesy undecided
Best advice here.

Giving 100% of your attention won't make her stay when you go broke.

So money first.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by mirexxx(f): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Best advice here.

Giving 100% of your attention won't make her stay when you go broke.

So money first.
its not all about money! money can't keep a relationship!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by Tallesty1(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
abbeyafu:
"Someone I care for, make me feel hurt because I don't have her time, must I leave my business for love.?
Better I turn to single and tired joor"

This is the present situation of my friend in his relationship. I also had exactly the same experience in 2014 and i called it quit a month my frustration when she told me "My Best (in terms of time and attention) was not enough"

Pls, If you have experienced this before and found a way to balance the equation, abeg my friend needs your advice and probably profer a solution (if you can)
Make out time for her, no man is too busy for the woman he loves but if she is an attention freak.

Then breaking up would be best.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by deskossy(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
that's how some ladies behave . ..Selfish cunt
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
its not all about money! money can't keep a relationship!
Money can't keep a relationship, love can't keep a relationship, caring can't, respect can't, but a combination of all of them is what keeps a relationship.

Money alone takes 80%

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by mirexxx(f): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Money can't keep a relationship, love can't keep a relationship, caring can't, respect can't, but a combination of all of them is what keeps a relationship.

Money alone takes 80%
okay
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by Chizzy20(f): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
hmmm evrytin all boils down to planning nd understanding...
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by yomi007k(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Guy move on, u'll find a lady dt will love u for u.

If ur business crumbles she will leave u anyway.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by abbeyafu(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
yomi007k:

Guy move on, u'll find a lady dt will love u for u.

If ur business crumbles she will leave u anyway.

Thank you my bro, dats how ladies are... 99% of them will leave you when biz bleeps up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by pinky21(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
abbeyafu:

Thank you my bro, dats how ladies are... 99% of them will leave you when biz bleeps up.
u re just looking for a soothing answer,for how long will u keep moving on. everybody loves attention n care, try to learn so u don't get stuck with bad habit.NO OFFENCE PLS
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by help3852: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:

Money alone takes 80%

Respect bro
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask For Too Much Attention Even At The Detriment Of A Man Business by abbeyafu(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinky21:
u re just looking for a soothing answer,for how long will u keep moving on. everybody loves attention n care, try to learn so u don't get stuck with bad habit.NO OFFENCE PLS

Thanks for your sincere answer... I appreciate all comments here.
I don dey pick one or two lessons here...

(1) (Reply)

Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? / Must You Always Know Your Partners Location All The Time? / Strictly To The Dudes.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.