Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (267951 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
Chillisauce will not kill somebody. Egusi with broccoli angry

Dey Dia make pant dey wear you cheesy.

Scramble egg with tomato and asparagus.
1 egg
1 tomate
I asparagus.
1 tiny baguette. 20 g grin to help swallow the aparagus

Not a healthy breakfast person. But I'm learning.

Squeezed fresh orange and Clementine.

I Don dey chop asparagus o.
Babyosisi come and thankGod for me o grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by lufizzkids(f): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
My no-fat no-mayonnaise salad for lunch tongue

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by lufizzkids(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dinner - Linguine Pasta and shredded chicke sauce

No oil used

Absolutely delicious

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by FOREXMART(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

2 whole bars of Snickers + a can of fizzy drink, Osisi?

I so love this woman. She dey there dey laugh una lol. But at least she reduced the Fanta let's encourage her lol.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by FOREXMART(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
babyosisi:

You people are now plucking plants from the wild and cooking
Hiya
O

Someone will soon post hibiscus leaves mixed with elephant grass and call it food grin

####falls inside basin, chai you no go kill person.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by FOREXMART(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

Same here. I must heat the gaddam thing grin

Wallahi you feeefle are phunny fa. Honestly Una dey try. I can't give up my Egusi soup, banga, pork meat, 404meat(dog meat) for anything. As we dey chop am we go dey burn the calories lol.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
FOREXMART:

I so love this woman. She dey there dey laugh una lol. But at least she reduced the Fanta let's encourage her lol.

grin grin grin

Na who dey laugh? Me? Or babyosisi? cheesy cheesy

FOREXMART:

####falls inside basin, chai you no go kill person.

That is eh, it was the craziest statement on this thread!

@Chillisauce: Please come back and kick some life into this inspirational thread. Don't just let it fade away na...

Kimoni. Edwife. Babe3. Herzumpther. Cococandy. Moca. Bukatyne. And all you beautiful ladies on the keep fit healthy journey. Please come back na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by FOREXMART(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

Seriously I just watched the beginning of the video. She mentioned 6packs but i don't see any six packs on her. My stomach is almost same as hers tongue no wayo here.

How can I get the packs ? You know like the one of footballers. Do you do anything special for the packs to come out.
Edwife. . Babe3. Anyone ?

Let me see if I will see videos on that. Hubby insisted on weight lift and push up. But my hands will be too muscular after that

Very simple, do planks 30 seconds, rest 60 second, do planks again 60 seconds. Repeat before going to bed.

Please read: http://m.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Plank-Exercise
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by FOREXMART(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

@Chillisauce: Please come back and kick some life into this inspirational thread. Don't just let it fade away na...

Kimoni. Edwife. Babe3. Herzumpther. Cococandy. Moca. Bukatyne. And all you beautiful ladies on the keep fit healthy journey. Please come back na.

Lol na Osisi dey laugh.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
FOREXMART:

Lol na Osisi dey laugh.

I will Surprise all of you ! grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Salad and roast fish(salmon and pollock fillet)

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Last week I went out to eat with some people and someone ordered appetizers for the table and it was fried pickles

For those who don't know pickles,it's a veggie that is cousin to a cucumber, usually it is cured with vinegar and they have a sour edge to them
Imagine eating those sour udara of the cucumber family.

I have had fried onion rings and fried okra,this was my first time with fried pickles
I'm talking pickles dipped in batter and deep fried
It was awesome !! grin
Efemenaxy you need to try it

Have you had fried ice cream?
Yes they fry everything here and fried ice cream exists
Go to county fairs,they fry everything,from Oreo cookies to you name it
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yea fried ice cream.
It is on my list of next-to-eat now.
Heard it tastes good.
babyosisi:
Last week I went out to eat with some people and someone ordered appetizers for the table and it was fried pickles

For those who don't know pickles,it's a veggie that is cousin to a cucumber,they have a sour edge to them

I have has fried onion rings and fried okra,this was my first time with fried pickles
It was awesome !! grin

Have you have fried ice cream?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
babyosisi:

For those who don't know pickles,it's a veggie that is cousin to a cucumber,they have a sour edge to them

I have has fried onion rings and fried okra,this was my first time with fried pickles
It was awesome !! grin

shocked shocked shocked

Osisi! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
cococandy:
Salad and roast fish(salmon and pollock fillet)

This looks absolutely divine, coco.

What's in the salad? Looks like macaroni cheese...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

It's groovy! grin
I lack words
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
cococandy:
Yea fried ice cream.
It is on my list of next-to-eat now.
Heard it tastes good.

I saw it at a fair and passed by
They said it is very good

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
babyosisi:

It's groovy!
I lack words

babyosisi:

Efemenaxy you need to try it

Go to county fairs,they fry everything,from Oreo cookies to you name it

Oh dear. No I haven't. Don't think I ever will oh as all I can see is me having to jog 2 hours in the morning, and another two hours in the evening to burn off those calories. embarassed embarassed

But wait o! If it's fried, it no longer qualifies as Ice cream. No ice. So basically you had fried cream... tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okay, so while everyone else is getting serious with jollof rice & breaded crabs, I'm contending myself with moi-moi, broccoli, and er....roast beef. cheesy

Well, at least my moi-moi is devoid of any oil. Just beans, pepper, onions, tatashe, and a little maggi 'n salt...

1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

This looks absolutely divine, coco.

What's in the salad? Looks like macaroni cheese...
Thanks
No it is Just carrot, cucumber and cabbage and light mayo.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by FOREXMART(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

#falls into Obama's office. That one no be "ICE"cream again. It's now fried hot cream, what exactly gets fried inside?

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

grilled chicken lettuce wrap and quinoa

lettuce instead of white bread or bun.
quinoa instead of rice.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fried icecream

Fried ice cream is a dessert made from a breaded scoop of ice cream that is quickly deep-fried creating a warm, crispy shell around the still-cold ice cream.
The dessert is commonly made by taking a scoop of ice cream frozen well below the temperature at which ice cream is generally kept, possibly coating it in raw egg, rolling it in cornflakes or cookie crumbs, and briefly deep frying it. The extremely low temperature of the ice cream prevents it from melting while being fried. It may be sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar and a touch of peppermint, though whipped cream or honey may be used as well.
From Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
babyosisi:

I saw it at a fair and passed by
They said it is very good

it's quite ordinary actually. Its just puff-puff with ice cream inside. grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Main Proteins for the week.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
^ hey, which market did you buy salmon?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
^ hey, which market did you buy salmon?

You mean Nigerian market ?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2015
BABE3:

You mean Nigerian market ?
I doubt that. It seems to be American market from it appearance. Am I right?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
I doubt that. It seems to be American market from it appearance. Am I right?

Yes, you are.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 12:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Baked salmon and beet salad.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 12:56am On Apr 14, 2015
BABE3:

Yes, you are.
grin So which supermarket is it?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Nice plate.[/size] She eats her Amala on the train in London. She must be very hungry. I can't do that though. I don't eat while walking or traveling. I 'd prefer to stop by restaurant and eat before proceeding.

http://naijagists.com/in-picture-nigerian-woman-eating-amala-on-london-uk-train-raises-eyebrows/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.