Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (267662 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Na who dey laugh? Me? Or babyosisi? cheesy cheesy

That is eh, it was the craziest statement on this thread!

@Chillisauce: Please come back and kick some life into this inspirational thread. Don't just let it fade away na...

Kimoni. Edwife. Babe3. Herzumpther. Cococandy. Moca. Bukatyne. And all you beautiful ladies on the keep fit healthy journey. Please come back na.

Hi Efe,

How are you and family?

We are here tongue

Decided to start eating separately in the evenings when I want to.

Eat a lot when eating with hubby. Perhaps when I can control myself, I will resume tongue

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Veges
Rice
Tomate sauce
Chicken curry.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Patate purée
Cereal. Whole wheat and strawberry

I blended the cereal, then added to my puree and I made strawberry eba.

filling and low cal

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vegetable soup cooked with 2 tbsp of oil.

used blended Tomate to per boil the stock and also served as red color change

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Na who dey laugh? Me? Or babyosisi? cheesy cheesy

That is eh, it was the craziest statement on this thread!

@Chillisauce: Please come back and kick some life into this inspirational thread. Don't just let it fade away na...

Kimoni. Edwife. Babe3. Herzumpther. Cococandy. Moca. Bukatyne. And all you beautiful ladies on the keep fit healthy journey. Please come back na.

Thanks dear, I hope we are still in track.

I'm starting to see my upper packs . But I guess I need more protein
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vegan banana bread (used flour instead of oats this time around)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ladygogo: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello house.
Banana and raspberry smoothie.

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Coke zero and chin chin grin grin
Everybody has their own healthy meal
It doesn't get any healthier than this grin

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 1:47am On Apr 15, 2015
chin chin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Chillisauce:
Patate purée
Cereal. Whole wheat and strawberry

I blended the cereal, then added to my puree and I made strawberry eba.

filling and low cal
chillisauce shocked
Strawberry eba?
Heee

Biko tell me how you did it.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Old post.
Oatmeal with fruits and French toast of wheat bread

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2015
cococandy:
chillisauce shocked
Strawberry eba?
Heee

Biko tell me how you did it.

I bought a cereal of wheat and strawberry.
I just blended the cereal and added to small amount of patotoes flour..

The flour is to hold it in place.
Light yet filling
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Empiree:
[size=15pt]Nice plate.[/size] She eats her Amala on the train in London. She must be very hungry. I can't do that though. I don't eat while walking or traveling. I 'd prefer to stop by restaurant and eat before proceeding.

http://naijagists.com/in-picture-nigerian-woman-eating-amala-on-london-uk-train-raises-eyebrows/

Bush woman.

That is soooooooo embarrassing. I hope she didn't do that during the morning rush hour commute?

See her giving us blacks a bad name. Some people really belong in the village, ad per you can take her out of the village, but you can't take the village outta her.

Civilization nor do am for this...this...woman! angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
bukatyne:

Hi Efe,

How are you and family?

We are here tongue

Decided to start eating separately in the evenings when I want to.

Eat a lot when eating with hubby. Perhaps when I can control myself, I will resume tongue

We are all good dear. smiley

Yeah sounds like a good plan. It's not easy sha, especially if you have to cook for the family. Kids need their carbs, proteins, etc for growth...but we mums need yo restrict our intake and even do away with certain foods...

God dey sha...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
I prepared moimoi today.
Had wanted to eat it since but...,u know na kiss
I woke up and stormed the kitchen b4 I will change my mind.
Knorr cube,onions,cayenne pepper and sardine. used the sardine oil.

Sorry o,no picture.
But it's sweet.
Used garri and sugar.
I no dey for healthy eating now abeg.
Will join una later kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
babyosisi:
Ewh!
This woman! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Wahala dey oh, Osisi!! grin grin

Your chin-chin I'm sure was deep fried in oil. Then you come add coke join am? Too much processed sugars.

Okay. I WON'T give up you lai-lai. Oya come this side and join me for brekkie... kiss kiss kiss

Plain porridge (no sugars, no milk) with banana slices (natural sugars instead), a boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, and some cucumber slices. 500ml of water to go. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yeah sounds like a good plan. It's not easy sha, especially if you have to cook for the family. Kids need their carbs, proteins, etc for growth...but we mums need yo restrict our intake and even do away with certain foods...

God dey sha...
Efe,eating with hubby is even better than eating with kids.
Any extra I have is cos off eating with my baby. I usually prepare diff stuff for him and on d process of feeding him,i will be eating.
If he is full, I will Finnish the thing cos I don't like left overs.
I hv long stopped it.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Efe going strong cheesy
Chilli what did you eat the patate puree with?

Lunch time....

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

God dey sha...

Na sooo grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

God dey sha...

Na soooo! grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marbee(f): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice thread! Please can a breastfeeding mother go on diet?baby is 6months, have started taking solids. When I mean diet maybe like drinking Lipton and eating less carbohydrate or food. Please any tips?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
BABE3:

grilled chicken lettuce wrap and quinoa

lettuce instead of white bread or bun.
quinoa instead of rice.

I don't see the chicken in that oh. Where is it?

Had to google quiona. Looks like you've got chick peas in your lettuce? And Couscous on the side...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
edwife:
Efe going strong cheesy
Chilli what did you eat the patate puree with?

Lunch time....

Lol!

Not really jor. I had Agege bread with peanut butter last night. First helping was okay, but I shouldn't have gone for the second one. Na temptation cause am. cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chillisauce:

Thanks dear, I hope we are still in track.

I'm starting to see my upper packs . But I guess I need more protein

Lol! I'm mostly on track but I've got my off days, like last night. tongue

Good to have you back jare. You've been awol for too long. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Wahala dey oh, Osisi!! grin grin

Your chin-chin I'm sure was deep fried in oil. Then you come add coke join am? Too much processed sugars.

Okay. I WON'T give up you lai-lai. Oya come this side and join me for brekkie... kiss kiss kiss

Plain porridge (no sugars, no milk) with banana slices (natural sugars instead), a boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, and some cucumber slices. 500ml of water to go. cheesy

Zero coke is processed sugar? cry my only occassional treat too?
Haba Efe see how that porridge dry o. Not even skimmed milk? I skip sugar but sprinkle some cinnamon with semi skimmed milk and no sugar and I feel qiute 'holy'. That egg and cucumber with tomatoes isnt half bad sha.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
smartmom:
Haba Efe see how that porridge dry o.

Not even skimmed milk? I skip sugar but sprinkle some cinnamon with semi skimmed milk and no sugar and I feel qiute 'holy'. That egg and cucumber with tomatoes isnt half bad sha.

Zero coke is processed sugar? cry my only occassional treat too?

grin grin grin

I know. The drier the better, especially if I'm gonna have to tackle Babyosisi's er..."excesses". We need to start from ground zero.

Besides, the feel good factor after cutting out the unnecessary calories is immeasurable. I've discovered that we aren't always as hungry as we think we are.

Coke whether Zero, or diet, or normal is an absolute no-no for me. They're all laden with processed sugars. Ever wondered why kids get "sugar rush" after drinking a can or more?

That aside, how've you been? Welcome to our healthy eating thread... smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ladygogo: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Quinoa, chicken and veggies.

I hope my behind will be consistent.

@Babe i tried the jump squats you suggested and the regular squats. It was really energizing . Exercise is good sha only if one can be determined and consistent. grin

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

I know. The drier the better, especially if I'm gonna have to tackle Babyosisi's er..."excesses". We need to start from ground zero.

Besides, the feel good factor after cutting out the unnecessary calories is immeasurable. I've discovered that we aren't always as hungry as we think we are.

Coke whether Zero, or diet, or normal is an absolute no-no for me. They're all laden with processed sugars. Ever wondered why kids get "sugar rush" after drinking a can or more?

That aside, how've you been? Welcome to our healthy eating thread... smiley smiley

I am good. Great thread, If you know where I am coming from eh hmmm I have made giant strides in curbing processed sugar. Talk about a chocohalic and sweet toothyness, I am number 1 I ate choc by the kilos embarassed and was hooked on coca cola for decades. Actually had withdrawal sysmptoms when I stopped coke. Now I drink decaf tea and coffee without a grain of sugar but I add milk sha. So Babyosisi has hope yet grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Actually lost 4 kg since I went cold turkey on sugar. I feel cool about it. Back to a comfortable size 14 close to 12 sef.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
smartmom:

I am good. Great thread, If you know where I am coming from eh hmmm I have made giant strides in curbing processed sugar. Talk about a chocohalic and sweet toothyness, I am number 1 I ate choc by the kilos embarassed and was hooked on coca cola for decades. Actually had withdrawal sysmptoms when I stopped coke. Now I drink decaf tea and coffee without a grain of sugar but I add milk sha. So Babyosisi has hope yet grin

Believe me I totally get where you're coming from. But it get easier with time. Chillisauce made a very valid point a few pages earlier about making the lifestlyle changes now, as opposed to when one hits their mid-late fifties laden with health issues from unhealthy eating...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.