Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (267429 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
cococandy:
grin looks like akara right?

@
Edwife I like beef more o. I just substitute it with chicken because they say white meat is healthier. embarassed

Lol,beef lady.

Red meat is my thing too,steak in my mind... tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Men, I nor want again.

I'm sticking with my jogging, cardio, and lower abdominal exercises abeg...

LOL.

Join edwife regime. Im on the weight lift path. Have my 5kg in each arm and 10kg for my squats.
Got new method im ,using for the abs. Putting more pressure on it from the 10kg.Na you and edwife like big yanshes grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
BABE3:
@ EfemenaXY.

If you want to build muscles you need to give up your hours of jogging. sad I know this coz I'm into "muscle building" myself. And that's why I don't like hours of cardio. I prefer the 15-mins kind (HIIT). Fast and effective. And I limit them to 2 times a week.

Most body builders you meet HATE cardio. They'll rather spend time lifting weights. Cardio does not build muscles. Cardio does not give you a toned body. Cardio makes you lose fat. That's it. Cardio is counter productive to what you want; muscles.

Sorry for shouting. Na emphasis. grin

Now, what do you need?

Weight lifting OR exercises with your body weights. For you to build muscles, you need to build muscles mass. For you to build muscle mass, you need to challenge your muscles by tearing and repairing. And ultimately, you need lots and lots of protein in your diet. I do 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats.

I prefer weight lifting because results are faster.

Exercises you should be doing;

-squats
-deadlifts
-leg press
-hip thrusts
-planks and it's variations.
-burpees
- lounges
-exercises with dumbbells

I can go on and on.

Bottom line, for muscle growth and toning, extended cardio isn't the way to go.

If you don't like the gym, you can use your body weight for those exercises at home.

How long will it take you? To be honest, it's a life-long journey. But you should start seeing results after 2/3 months of starting. After 2 years of consistency, you should get the body you want. But if you don't keep it up, you'll lose it.

I'm 7 months into mine, and boy, the results are amazing!!! cheesy

If you have questions, I'll be happy to answer

Where do you get your 30% fat from? Avocado?
in my 2months, and it feels great cheesy
The vertical lines of the abs are showing wella, na the horizontal lines still dey delay. cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

LOL.

Join edwife regime. Im on the weight lift path. Have my 5kg in each arm and 10kg for my squats.
Got new method im ,using for the abs. Putting more pressure on it from the 10kg.Na you and edwife like big yanshes grin

I am into cardio,squat to keep my bakassi only and now i want to start weigh lifting too.

I need to order some from argos today after soccer.I am about to finish the first 3 weeks of jilian's workout then when i am done with the second part,i am off to Steve Uria 20 min ruthless training.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
edwife:

I love her nyash more tongue tongue grin her strength is on point too.

Lol! You are naughty sha. cheesy

Chillisauce:

LOL.

Abeg I nor do again. Even Edwife don gree say I concede defeat. Maybe next year I'll join you guys for una summer challenge.

I-yam-now-a-happy-spectator-watching-from-the-sidelines. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

Where do you get your 30% fat from? Avocado?
in my 2months, and it feels great cheesy
The vertical lines of the abs are showing wella, na the horizontal lines still dey delay. cool

yes o. Avocado, fats from fish and meat and the tablespoons of oil I use in cooking.

It does feel great. The other day, SO was like "your butt looks amazing, that gym is paying off" grin. I knew I don arrive. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
BABE3:

yes o. Avocado, fats from fish and meat and the tablespoons of oil I use in cooking.

It does feel great. The other day, SO was like "your butt looks amazing, that gym is paying off" grin. I knew I don arrive. cheesy

Get out of my head cheesy
during ikwokirikwo like that, DH was like...its so toned cool
Na dia the exercise increase grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
edwife:

I am into cardio,squat to keep my bakassi only and now i want to start weigh lifting too.

I need to order some from argos today after soccer.I am about to finish the first 3 weeks of jilian's workout then when i am done with the second part,i am off to Steve Uria 20 min ruthless training.

her workout is deadly. i never get past 18MIN. except i make it twice.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

her workout is deadly. i never get past 18MIN. except i make it twice.

You that weight lift 10 kg is scared of her workout? shocked i finish them up until her yoga session in the 35th min....i got so much used to them after 2 weeks,piece of cake.I need to start part 2....
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
BABE3:

I got that too wink,even my male colleague was like damn girl!What have you been up to? shocked lipsrsealed

I am like na chillisauce,babe and efe cause am o....
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:
i don't know whether to feel sorry for this guy or be angry at him. embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
edwife:

Lol,beef lady.

Red meat is my thing too,steak in my mind... tongue

Hey guess who's eating steak and eggs for breakfast.

grin

This is my 'unhealthy' meal of the day and I couldn't even eat half of it.

The rest of the day will be salad and fish or smoothie.

So help me God.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
cococandy:

Hey guess who's eating steak and eggs for breakfast.

grin

Chei coco don't do this now embarassed,please don't post i may commit treachery right now.... angry i had enough protein for the day
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
BABE3:

I kind of agree with you, who knows. Girls these days use exercise and fitness to cover up the numerous surgeries they've had.

This chic here swears exercises gave her that waist and that yansh.
Instead of her to admit she's had a couple of ribs and fat removed, she's busy selling gullible girls a dream.
grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
edwife:

Chei coco don't do this now embarassed,please don't post i may commit treachery right now.... angry i had enough protein for the day
sorry grin

Ok Just drink water and go to bed. If you fill your stomach with water, you will kill the urge to eat anything else for a few hours.

Works for me.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

You that weight lift 10 kg is scared of her workout? shocked i finish them up until her yoga session in the 35th min....i got so much used to them after 2 weeks,piece of cake.I need to start part 2....

Her workout is too flexible. I'm not that flexible. I prefer weight and simple ones. The thing is that I dont have enough energy for a long cardio.
I prefer short and intensive. I can never survive yoga. N'a suicide be that.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2015
Leftover rice and tiny chicken.
Steak
Moi moi- Made of Tomate. . Poivre.. and onions. Same quantity if not more than the beans. It came out very soft.

This morning I made smoothie of apple, aubergine, strawberry, cucumber, and orange. Very filling breakfast .

Sorry, no pics.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chilli,is this ur Sunday rice? lipsrsealed

Nobody cooked today?
Abeg make una post food pictures for me na.

Cococandy, efe,edwife,babe3,kimono(u r excused),babyosisi(i know what she is likely to post cheesy),everybody, oya.
I wan chop una food kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
moca:

Nobody cooked today?

Cococandy, efe,edwife,babe3,kimono(u r excused),babyosisi(i know what she is likely to post cheesy),everybody, oya.
I wan chop una food kiss
not cooking today. Will just eat out.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Gosh!!

I wanna be like this sister! Now these are the kind of muscles I dig. cheesy

Babe3. Edwife. Chillisauce. Moca. Bukytayne. Cococandy. And all you other ladies come 'n see proper muscles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct-s9t1bQQM

The woman strong o!

I like she is fit and still flexible wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chillisauce:

Brown wild rice should be like abakiliki version.
Very nutritious

Your Okra inspired me

Made Ogbono with three tablespoon of oil and it looks so good cheesy

The extra oil is honestly not necessary
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
moca:
Hmm, chillisauce just reminded me of something. Now my folks are iin d east,they should buy abakaliki rice for me.
Have been asking around here but they don't have it. D closest I got was kaduna rice while in abj.

I don't know about others but I prefer naija rice to Thai/india/whatever rice.
There is abakaliki u will buy d same price as original mama gold and no sand.

Is it same as ofada?

I have gotten the LG Turbo drum

Thanks a lot

Condolences on your loss; God be with your family
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ApexTitan(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

My dear because you are already jogging for more than an hour,please spend 30 min on cardio or 30 min sit- up,you risk ageing quick with this routine especially if you do it 5 days a week and you are on a diet without fat.

Her exercise regimen is scary.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
moca:

Nobody cooked today?

I wan chop una food kiss

Not cooking today dear (or even yesterday). The boys are in control of the kitchen this weekend. Me dey fix my princess's hair. Been at it since yesterday. embarassed embarassed

The thing pass waist length. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. And my waist is on fire. cry cry

Ordering a takeaway this evening...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
ApexTitan:

Her exercise regimen is scary.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not cooking today dear (or even yesterday). The boys are in control of the kitchen this weekend. Me dey fix my princess's hair. Been at it since yesterday. embarassed embarassed

The thing pass waist length. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. And my waist is on fire. cry cry

Waist length? shocked
Her hair abi na artificial u put?
It's tooooooo long!
Pls let it be her hair o. I can imagine how it will look kiss

Coco,no wahala, me too will eat out tongue

Buky,all good. Thanks.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
moca:

Waist length? shocked
Her hair abi na artificial u put?
It's tooooooo long!
Pls let it be her hair o. I can imagine how it will look kiss

smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by lufizzkids(f): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
My Dinner- Cabbage rolls stuffed with tomato,bell pepper ,carrot, onions and chicken breast

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And i thought i was alone fixing hair grin,i am done with mine,phew... sad The girl asked for curly hair. undecided
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am hungry^ grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.