Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (266845 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
moca:

None.
My nebor gave me mushroom but I rejected and thanked him. Have u guys eating that before?
He is cococandy's bro.
Such a nice man.

Mushroom Is very nutritious. I use it for my noodles, pasta, or even scramble eggs.
Fills you up with little or no cal.

Instead if eating 300g of noodles, you can do 100g with plenty onion, Tomate, pepper and mushrooms. smiley
But make sure is the edible one. Some are not edible.
It's also good in ogbolo. Ate it in the village yrs back
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
moca:

None.
My nebor gave me mushroom but I rejected and thanked him. Have u guys eating that before?
He is cococandy's bro.
Such a nice man.
my brothers are nice cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

Nice one efe, but I would have added sauce to it. How do you manage to eat it dry?

Lol! It may look dry but it certainly doesn't taste dry oh. Cooked it with tomatoes, pepper, onions, crayfish, Maggie, and a little salt. Same as the main one, but without the palm oil. The sweet potato also gives it that added "oomph"! cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! It may look dry but it certainly doesn't taste dry oh. Cooked it with tomatoes, pepper, onions, crayfish, Maggie, and a little salt. Same as the main one, but without the palm oil. The sweet potato also gives it that added "oomph"! cheesy cheesy

Now do you still fancy the deep fried plantain? I won't even touch it with a long fork.

Good thing no one eats plantain in my house but me. so when ever I feel like eating I bake it.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
moca:

3 shocked
I have been outnumbered!
It's not fair.
I will wait for cococandy's baby gal.
Coco,take note.
Even if it takes five yrs,we r waiting.
Anybody put head,we go wound am tongue cheesy

Pregnancy and pap water
Ok o cheesy
At least I'm learning.

Looovl, how old is your son? I can arrange some nice beautiful girl for him. But like Coco and Chillisauce said, it is better for a mature man to match a younger wife o. He has got to take care of her financially, emotionally and even physically sef grin. No vex you hear, the young shall grow wink

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Is that our usual black eye beans? Wait o, what if you add a little itsy bit olive oil? and its sad that sweet potato boiled just doesn't get past my throat without a struggle after the 1st morsel.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
cococandy:
my brothers are nice cheesy
If I hear eeh! cheesy cheesy
I call him dede. Love that title.

Smartmom,i have surrendered tongue cheesy

Chilli,d thing be say, if I use it to cook later,na only me ggo chop?

This my oga will not look at it twice o!

I will try it one day in afikpo soup called egwuregbu. I have seen it in that soup and it looks yummy.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Okay, so while the rest of the family's enjoying their beans porridge cooked with palm oil, fried plantain, et al... (pics posted on the other thread), here's my alternative:

Beans porridge (no palm oil), a slice of sweet potatoe, boiled plantain, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. cheesy
No meat or fish?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Empiree:
No meat or fish?

Lol!

Not necessary. The beans alone is more than enough protein for them. Although, I've got to admit that I did think of adding some roast fish to it but felt it would be too much of an overkill for them.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
smartmom:

Tell her o! no shunting! turn by turn, maybe you go try born anoda girl for Moca o.

Lol @ born another girl for Moca!

Nah, my shop is firmly closed. I have tey-tey carried my goods away from the market. But er, Edwife and Cococandy are still very much active in the er..."market".

Even Chillisauce too. If una beg am wella, she might extend her opening hours for you - especially Moca. grin grin

smartmom:
Abeg Moca no come pour sand for our garri o. angryWe have been diligently working towards meeting all the requirements including learning how to cook indigenous soups sef... smiley

shocked shocked shocked

So you still remember that long list of "to do's"? shocked

This your memory na wa sef. I need to be careful about what I say post around you oh! grin grin

Er...so how far down the list have you got? I still need that one acre of farmland back and front gardens cleared sha cool cool tongue tongue Infact, as the princess gets prettier by the day, that una list go dey long dey go.... angry angry

You sure you're still up for this, Smartmom? cheesy cheesy tongue cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

Sweating is natural. You should be worried of you don't sweat. In Nigeria during nysc days , after sweating it out in the sun, we tap our hair gently or hide a pin in it for scratching grin. We don't wanna waste the money too then. You can apply same method otherwise you join the natural hair club.

I'm natural for almost 2yrs now, anytime I do a very high intensive I jump in the shower . Wash every part well. Jump out and role up my hair . Most times usually at night.
If during the day, I wash and blow dry the curls on very low or no heat. (Takes longer time).

If I'm on braids, I wash it when required and use gel to hold the tips. It usually last me for 1 month.

Join the natural hair club and free yourself from weaves, tapping of hair etc.

Anytime you feel like getting weave done just put on your brazilian wig and you are good to go. smiley

Which one is tapping of hair again? sad

It sounds horrible. Infact, it is horrible. Went to the supermarket a few days ago and the lady at the checkout till - this black sister with very, very, long nail extensions and heavily gelled hair was just tapping away at her hair. I immediately remembered this your post oh!

Disgusting thing. I nearly ask am why she nor wan scratch. If your scalp itches you, then biko dig your fingers in there and scratch away - to your heart's content. Or better still, take down the style and go wash the hair.

I think I understand how the guys must feel. cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

your small son you want to link with efemanaxy daughter? You think she wants to be a sugar mum or what cheesy tongue
tell bobo to wait for coco baby or my own. I will be ready again in 4yrs time, by then he go don mature small cool

shocked shocked shocked Can you imagine?

Moca wan turn my innoncent little girl into sugar mummy. Moca...Moca...Moca...

***Adjusts her head tie, and wrapper market-woman style...*** angry angry

Nor make me vex this fine Saturday oh!

Chillisauce:

at bolded, no one likes it but no choice here grin
according to edwife, 'beauty is pain'

So Edwife is into this head tapping of a thing too? grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
moca:

Comot for road!
Don't u know that love knows not age?
See,mummies r already queuing cheesy tongue o!
Cos they knew we r very capable.
We moca pass mouka foam tongue cheesy

Why five yrs?
Do all once and finish na.
I want first daughter that's why I picked coco.
We will visit them in amelika
kiss

grin grin grin

Cococandy don suffer.

Moca, abeg don't let Edwife escape. She too must "drop engine" anytime soon. I even heard she's borrowed some of LyndaRoyce's discarded Frauline Maria's outfits! grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
moca:

None.
He is cococandy's bro.
Such a nice man.

Mushroom's good.

I used to have a phobia for them when I was little. Especially those big round ones that look like golf balls.

But now I don't mind buying the chopped and frozen ones. They're especially good for your Minced Beef Spaghetti Bolognese Pasta Sauce. You can also use them for your breakfast omelette with a sprinkle of black pepper on them... tongue tongue smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
smartmom:

Is that our usual black eye beans? Wait o, what if you add a little itsy bit olive oil? and its sad that sweet potato boiled just doesn't get past my throat without a struggle after the 1st morsel.

My sister it's not oh!

I've scoured the whole of London (well, kind of) for our Nija black-eyed beans but can't find it. You know, the ones with holes and weevels in them! Anyway, I've long since given up. I think, perhaps, our Nija beans didn't pass the very strict food safety standards we've got over here. So rather than not eat beans at all, I've had to make do with the ones I see over here. Thing is no matter how much you cook them, the beans nor go gree "scatter". That's why they come out looking dry, even though they aren't...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Still going strong.

Meanwhile where is edwife and babe3.
my stomach is stiff but sticking out. Seems the muscle is growing more than I bargained. Na so the six packs dey work? What am I doing wrong angry

Looks like I will stop this regime and back to my almost flat stomach undecided

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:
Still going strong.

Meanwhile where is edwife and babe3.
my stomach is stiff but sticking out. Seems the muscle is growing more than I bargained. Na so the six packs dey work? What am I doing wrong angry

Looks like I will stop this regime and back to my almost flat stomach undecided

gringringringrin it happened to me before,i was told to keep working on them,they will shape.
Don't stop,it's the muscles.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

gringringringrin it happened to me before,i was told to keep working on them,they will shape.
Don't stop,it's the muscles.

My dear, the thing just stuck out like I ate 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes.

You mean I should continue ?
The sides are very thin but the front ehn...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Cococandy don suffer.

Moca, abeg don't let Edwife escape. She too must "drop engine" anytime soon. I even heard she's borrowed some of LyndaRoyce's discarded Frauline Maria's outfits! grin grin

Efe why are you wishing a protruded tummy when i am working on my six packs?Lynda lied on me,i never took her outfit even when she insisted. grin
Coco is the only candidate for this mission,i have retired. tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

My dear, the thing just stuck out like I ate 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes.

You mean I should continue ?
The sides are very thin but the front ehn...
chilli i beg be serious,i can't even comment when you get like this,what is 5 loaves and 2 fishes?abi have you been hanging with jews or what? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

Efe why are you wishing a protruded tummy when i am working on my six packs? Lynda lied on me,i never took her outfit even when she insisted. grin
Coco is the only candidate for this mission,i have retired. tongue

That won't disqualify you na.

But it will kinda reduce the competition as per na last you go carry. But shouldn't you, in the true spirit of sisterhood, sacrifice competition to help Moca? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That won't disqualify you na.

But it will kinda reduce the competition as per na last you go carry. But shouldn't you, in the true spirit of sisterhood, sacrifice competition to help Moca? cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

chilli i beg be serious,i can't even comment when you get like this,what is 5 loaves and 2 fishes?abi have you been hanging with jews or what? grin grin

My dear, I'm very serious. it's just getting bigger and very hard.
you never told me its gonna be like this.
I think I will follow efe and do her 10miles run grin

This cardio no follow at all
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

My dear, I'm very serious. it's just getting bigger and very hard.
you never told me its gonna be like this.
I think I will follow efe and do her 10miles run grin

This cardio no follow at all

you need squat and planks,leave the cardio alone for now.I don't do cardio no more....
10 miles?no but thank,i am not losing weight,it's my tummy i am interested in,10 miles will only make me look like a stick,no yansh,no shape... sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

5 + 2 = 7

She means she's got 7 pack. Question is, where is the extra pack situated? cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Which one is tapping of hair again? sad

It sounds horrible. Infact, it is horrible. Went to the supermarket a few days ago and the lady at the checkout till - this black sister with very, very, long nail extensions and heavily gelled hair was just tapping away at her hair. I immediately remembered this your post oh!

Disgusting thing. I nearly ask am why she nor wan scratch. If your scalp itches you, then biko dig your fingers in there and scratch away - to your heart's content. Or better still, take down the style and go wash the hair.

I think I understand how the guys must feel. cheesy cheesy

Depending on the type of weaves. Some weaves fixed with lace might be difficult to dig your fingers in it . So you tap until you get home. then you look for pointed object to do the digging. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin grin grin these ladies won't kill me.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

you need squat and planks,leave the cardio alone for now.I don't do cardio no more....
10 miles?no but thank,i am not losing weight,it's my tummy i am interested in,10 miles will only make me look like a stick,no yansh,no shape... sad

I do squat with 10kg on my shoulder. Just about 50 per day.

The jogging will be once per week. Who wan die ? cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

Depending on the type of weaves. Some weaves fixed with lace might be difficult to dig your fingers in it . So you tap until you get home. then you look for pointed object to do the digging. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

5 + 2 = 7

She means she's got 7 pack. Question is, where is the extra pack situated? cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
mathematician
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy cheesy
mathematician

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.