Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265715 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

5 + 2 = 7

She means she's got 7 pack. Question is, where is the extra pack situated? cheesy cheesy

yansh... grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Sometimes the tapping turns to knocking grin

Chai!

Beauty is pain.
naija weather no help matter

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

Chai!

Beauty is pain.

And when knocking you do some kind of noise with your throat... gringrin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

My dear, I'm very serious. it's just getting bigger and very hard.
you never told me its gonna be like this.
I think I will follow efe and do her 10miles run grin

This cardio no follow at all

Jogging is exhilarating!

I can't explain it. As you run, you feel all your troubles shed off you like magic. Similar to what Babe3 touched on sometime ago...that if she's in a bad mood, a session at the gym sorts her out and she comes out feeling better. Same thing with jogging.

Infact, I don't even get into the run until after the 3rd lap or so (i.e: after 4.5 miles). Thereafter, it gets to a point where I even forget I'm running sef. smiley smiley

edwife:

you need squat and planks,leave the cardio alone for now.I don't do cardio no more....
10 miles?no but thank,i am not losing weight,it's my tummy i am interested in,10 miles will only make me look like a stick,no yansh,no shape... sad

grin grin grin

You know the London Marathon is tomorrow?

I'm so gonna enter for the 2016 one. I hope I get selected for it. Selection is via Ballot... smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

yansh... grin

LMAO!! grin grin

Chillisauce:

Chai!
Beauty is pain.

***faints!***

Which one is "knocking" again? embarassed embarassed undecided

edwife:

Seriously, this tapping / knocking / digging of scalp that you ladies are describing sounds downright nasty.

You both are making me itch! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Jogging is exhilarating!

I can't explain it. As you run, you feel all your troubles shed off you like magic. Similar to what Babe3 touched on sometime ago...that if she's in a bad mood, a session at the gym sorts her out and she comes out feeling better. Same thing with jogging.

Infact, I don't even get into the run until after the 3rd lap or so (i.e: after 4.5 miles). Thereafter, it gets to a point where I even forget I'm running sef. smiley smiley

grin grin grin

I'm so gonna enter for the 2016 one. I hope I get selected for it. Selection is via Ballot... smiley

Good luck to you,i am here in case you win anything tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

Don't mind efemenaxy. The goose pimples all around grin.

Efe, the weave might be 4 days old. Once you sweat, the scratch starts.
that's why you see babe's will do everything not to sweat as to make the weave last. cheesy

The weather difference.

80% of the time then I'm on braids because of this tapping and knocking strategy. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

Good luck to you,i am here in case you win anything tongue

I'm no where near ready yet.

It won't happen till next year May. So that's over a year from now and I've been training for 4 straight months. Lemme see how it goes sha. Er...will you be there to cheer me on, Eds? cool tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Jogging is exhilarating!

grin grin grin

Do you jog with music on? If I don't jog with music I tend to think a lot. Most times irrelevant things.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

Don't mind efemenaxy. The goose pimples all around grin.

Efe, the weave might be 4 days old. Once you sweat, the scratch starts.
that's why you see babe's will do everything not to sweat as to make the weave last. cheesy

The weather difference.

80% of the time then I'm on braids because of this tapping and knocking strategy. grin

I love her and now I understand her itch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDKGWaCglRM
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I'm no where near ready yet.

It won't happen till next year May. So that's over a year from now and I've been training for 4 straight months. Lemme see how it goes sha. Er...will you be there to cheer me on, Eds? cool tongue

Of course,just let me know when you ready-i will make a t-shirt for you tongue kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

Do you jog with music on? If I don't jog with music I tend to think a lot. Most times irrelevant things.

Absolutely not.

I need my wits and full senses intact. 100%
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

Of course,just let me know when you ready-i will make a t-shirt for you tongue kiss

kiss kiss kiss

I'm gonna hold you to that (promise?) smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Absolutely not.

I need my wits and full senses intact. 100%

Ok, I try jogging without.

If I'm knockout by a car cos of over thinking, its on you.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

kiss kiss kiss

I'm gonna hold you to that (promise?) smiley

Be rest assure,i will for you kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

If I'm knockout by a car cos of over thinking, its on you.

gringringrin chilli you no well
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

If I'm knockoff by a car cos of over thinking, its on you.

Hehehe!!

Seriously. There are too many loonies / dogs / predators on the streets. I don't even like shady people walking briskly behind me. I remember one time whilst jogging a strange looking guy was sort of jogging too close behind me. See adrenaline rush. I sprinted forward and didn't slow down for a good 10 minutes till I was out of the park and sure he wasn't anywhere near me biko.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

gringringrin chilli you no well

Its true Na. You think about everything.
your family, work, your parents, travel, kids, money, food, laundry...Very random thoughts. that one of the reason my quiet time doesn't exceed 15min.
Will try it sha And see when the thinking stops . Maybe after 30mins. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hehehe!!

Seriously. There are too many loonies / dogs / predators on the streets. I don't even like shady people walking briskly behind me. I remember one time whilst jogging a strange looking guy was sort of jogging too close behind me. See adrenaline rush. I sprinted forward and didn't slow down for a good 10 minutes till I was out of the park and sure he wasn't anywhere near me biko.

Yeah, good to be aware of your environment.
Keep it up babe.
Maybe I will stick with my cycling. So my breast and hips don't go into depression grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yeah, good to be aware of your environment.
Keep it up babe.
Maybe I will stick with my cycling. So my breast and hips don't go into depression grin

Lol! You're funny!

They won't. At least mine haven't. smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hehehe!!

Hehehe, scaredy cat eh grin... I can imagine the extra calories burnt. I dont blame you sha
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol @ born another girl for Moca!

Nah, my shop is firmly closed. I have tey-tey carried my goods away from the market. But er, Edwife and Cococandy are still very much active in the er..."market".

Even Chillisauce too. If una beg am wella, she might extend her opening hours for you - especially Moca. grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

So you still remember that long list of "to do's"? shocked

This your memory na wa sef. I need to be careful about what I say post around you oh! grin grin

Er...so how far down the list have you got? I still need that one acre of farmland back and front gardens cleared sha cool cool tongue tongue Infact, as the princess gets prettier by the day, that una list go dey long dey go.... angry angry

You sure you're still up for this, Smartmom? cheesy cheesy tongue cool

No shaking! we are well and able, we dont scare easy o. You know we both have a single daughter in the midst of many boys so we know the value of the princess pikin. Besides, we are getting lessons on what to charge too. And you know what? if during our visits, negotiations aka wine-carrying, one of your boys falls for my princess, we use your to do list too so we balance out abi? grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
smartmom:

No shaking! we are well and able, we dont scare easy o. You know we both have a single daughter in the midst of many boys so we know the value of the princess pikin. Besides, we are getting lessons on what to charge too. And you know what? if during our visits, negotiations aka wine-carrying, one of your boys falls for my princess, we use your to do list too so we balance out abi? grin grin

grin grin grin

You are smart! cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
smartmom:

Hehehe, scaredy cat eh grin... I can imagine the extra calories burnt. I dont blame you sha

My dear, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do oh!

Ha! Life's got no duplicates...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
See,let me tell u ladies,
U all will beg for my boy's hand very very soon.
All these shakara u r sharing, eeh!
I will remind ya'all.

London marathon?
Efe,i will come to London bc of u if u join tongue.

Jogging is the best form of exercise.
Google it.
I usually jog 6rom 4.30 to 5.30 b4 going to work and brisk work in d evening.
My side was very safe to jog at that hour cos army guys r everywhere bc of corporate houses everywhere.
I loved it while it lasted.
I noticed more people joined me later.
I shifted to evening one as time goes on.
If I hv my way, it's jogging always.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
^^ Lol Moca!

Okay, we don hear. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
moca:
See,let me tell u ladies,
U all will beg for my boy's hand very very soon.
All these shakara u r sharing, eeh!
I will remind ya'all.

London marathon?
Efe,i will come to London bc of u if u join tongue.

Jogging is the best form of exercise.
Google it.
I usually jog 6rom 4.30 to 5.30 b4 going to work and brisk work in d evening.
My side was very safe to jog at that hour cos army guys r everywhere bc of corporate houses everywhere.
I loved it while it lasted.
I noticed more people joined me later.
I shifted to evening one as time goes on.
If I hv my way, it's jogging always.

Lol

Best thing eh is to vex and just born a girl shikena!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
smartmom:

Lol

Best thing eh is to vex and just born a girl shikena!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Meal prepping and grocries for 4 days.

I'll post each meal when I'm done prepping.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
BABE3:
Meal prepping and grocries for 4 days.

I'll post each meal when I'm done prepping.

Looks healthy Babe. But where are your carbs? Apart from the sweet potatoes? undecided
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chillisauce:
Still going strong.

Meanwhile where is edwife and babe3.
my stomach is stiff but sticking out. Seems the muscle is growing more than I bargained. Na so the six packs dey work? What am I doing wrong angry

Looks like I will stop this regime and back to my almost flat stomach undecided

Cardio, moderate carbs, plenty of protein.
you hate cardio, that's why it's sticking out. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Looks healthy Babe. But where are your carbs? Apart from the sweet potatoes? undecided

you no see organic quinoa there? grin those fruits and veggies nko? Na carb. The almonds, carb
I forgot to add rice noodles actually.

4 complex carbs in total. Nuh bad. cheesy

I'm having the same problem chillisauce is having. I've started noticing a little pouch on my lower belly, not obvious at all, but its there.

so I decided to experiment for 2 weeks; reduce carbs, increase protein.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.