Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (270059 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
babyosisi:
I packed this healthy lunch myself believe it or not
I couldn't enter my trouser today
I don't know if the two slices of bread spoiled the whole thing grin
I need carbohydrate nau
I don't want to faint at work

Babyosisi, did someone hack in your account shocked

may the Lord be praised.
He lives forever.
Eze ka cha eZe.
Obube dike.
sambarry come oh.
If babyosisi can do it, you can

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Hiya
This food is healthy too?

Lol

Yes cheesy very healthy...
I used fresh cream t make the cream+lemon....
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:51pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

Those prawns embarassed

Aww,they were very delicious....
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 05, 2015
edwife:

Aww,they were very delicious....

I'm sure. Esp medium cooked. The crunchy feeling...oh my
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

I'm sure. Esp medium cooked. The crunchy feeling...oh my

coco will hate us for this,she is a well cook girl....

Anything pink is my motto...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 8:10pm On May 05, 2015
Anyone knows how to prepare eggplant?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 05, 2015
edwife:

coco will hate us for this,she is a well cook girl....

Anything pink is my motto...

Well cooked esp not for shrimps.
Chicken yes
pork yes
beef..except for soup
I just want to grab that shrimp from here.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2015
Oh, I miss this

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:
Oh, I miss this

Hmm chilli,i can't tell you how much...

I am having nightmares regarding coke,sometimes i dream of me drinking it with ice cube..... embarassed embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:39pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

Well cooked esp not for shrimps.
Chicken yes
pork yes
beef..except for soup
I just want to grab that shrimp from here.

Definitely!chicken,pork need to be cooked perfectly-you might be sick after eating it pink.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:40pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

I buy in large quantity. Sometimes they end up getting expired.
but when it's time to eat, I prefer putting the extra in the bin than running for 20min to burn off extra calories cheesy

My body is not a bin abeg.

You are right..I know how many extra calories I used to consume when my kids never used to eat their food and I would eat one spoon put one spoon in their mouth embarassed

Now if you don't eat I will put in the bin for you..

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
edwife:

I am having nightmares regarding coke,sometimes i dream of me drinking it with ice cube..... embarassed embarassed

Don't worry you will be fine. I gave up fizzy drinks almost 9 years ago after I was diagnosed with gastro intestinal issues and now I can't even remember the taste.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2015
damiso:

Don't worry you will be fine. I gave up fizzy drinks almost 9 years ago after I was diagnosed with gastro intestinal issues and now I can't even remember the taste.

I hope so,now i know how people addicted to cigarette and drugs feel....

I am trying very hard,it has been a month and i am still standing.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2015
edwife:

Well done its hard I know but hang in there..now I look at coke and I can't believe I was once addicted to it.

We don't buy fizzy drinks at all and I am gradually phasing out fruit juices too.Its just a bit awkward when you have unexpected visitors and you can only offer water.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:03pm On May 05, 2015
edwife:

It gets better with the passage of time and you become stronger too. You can do it. I was addicted too for almost 30 years. I am a success story cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
damiso:

Well done its hard I know but hang in there..now I look at coke and I can't believe I was once addicted to it.

We don't buy fizzy drinks at all and I am gradually phasing out fruit juices too.Its just a bit awkward when you have unexpected visitors and you can only offer water.

Same with me. I wonder how I did it

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:11pm On May 05, 2015
Tomorrow Lunch prep

Yam porridge and steamed spinach. Made the porridge with 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.

My colleague asked me today why I was using kiddie size bowls for lunch. In my mind i said this one does not know the struggle is real cheesy you think everyone is naturally slim like you( she is also twenty something no kids embarassed)

I started using small bowls and plates for portion control and I have really seen the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On May 05, 2015
edwife:

grin
Hehehehehe

Ok drink coke zero na. At least no calories
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:
Oh, I miss this

I'm on nutrisystem diet. Been on it for five days now and I've lost extra 3pounds just in 5days.

But the moment this particular plan expires, the way I'm going to jump on my burger and have a hearty one ehn. Even DH no go believe am. grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
This doesn't look like a kid-sized bowl. Pls don't mind her.
damiso:
Tomorrow Lunch prep

Yam porridge and steamed spinach. Made the porridge with 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.

My colleague asked me today why I was using kiddie size bowls for lunch. In my mind i said this one does not know the struggle is real cheesy you think everyone is naturally slim like you( she is also twenty something no kids embarassed)

I started using small bowls and plates for portion control and I have really seen the difference.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
See how coke addicts full ground for here. grin grin

Evening ladies! smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
cococandy:

I'm on nutrisystem diet. Been on it for five days now and I've lost extra 3pounds just in 5days.

But the moment this particular plan expires, the way I'm going to jump on my burger and have a hearty one ehn. Even DH no go believe am. grin

You will gain back the lost pounds if you continue like this.
Once the pounds are off, eat healthy to maintain a particular weight and not going about eating burgers tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:
See how coke addicts full ground for here. grin grin

Evening ladies! smiley

How many miles did you run today tongue

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2015
edwife:

Definitely!chicken,pork need to be cooked perfectly-you might be sick after eating it pink.

Yeah.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

You will gain back the lost pounds if you continue like this.
Once the pounds are off, eat healthy to maintain a particular weight and not going about eating burgers tongue
i want a burger embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:24pm On May 05, 2015
cococandy:
grin
Hehehehehe

Ok drink coke zero na. At least no calories

angry angry angry

coco show some compassions here cheesy

Coke zero is a fraud!never drink that... grin

damiso:

Thank you dear,i will hang in there.

smartmom:

It gets better with the passage of time and you become stronger too. You can do it. I was addicted too for almost 30 years. I am a success story cheesy

Thanks,i will surely get there.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
babyosisi:
I packed this healthy lunch myself believe it or not
I couldn't enter my trouser today
I don't know if the two slices of bread spoiled the whole thing grin
I need carbohydrate nau
I don't want to faint at work

Well done Osisi!!

Really proud of you! kiss kiss

We're getting there girl. Baby steps...na small-small we dey do am dey go. smiley

But next time, take just one slice of bread instead of two. More vegs and less carbs. As an aid, follow the 50-30-20 rule:

50% vegetables. 30% proteins. 20% carbs...and always think smaller portion sizes... smiley

We're getting there. In the meantime, you've been officially promoted to the next level. Oya chillisauce, make you do give Osisi her certi-fi-kate. cool

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 05, 2015
cococandy:
i want a burger embarassed

We are giving you free of charge tips here but you went and paid 400USD for fast weight loss program.
You see, because our own na free.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Well done Osisi!!

Really proud of you! kiss kiss

We're getting there girl. Baby steps...na small-small we dey do am dey go. smiley

But next time, take just one slice of bread instead of two. More vegs and less carbs. As an aid, follow the 50-30-20 rule:

50% vegetables. 30% proteins. 20% carbs...and always think smaller portion sizes... smiley

We're getting there. In the meantime, you've been officially promoted to the next level. Oya chillisauce, make you do give Osisi her certi-fi-kate. cool

cococandy is demoted . grin
she went behind our back to another program.
Osisi has to go past the 3rd day before any certificate.
Once you make it past the 3rd day, it comes very easy

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 05, 2015
cococandy:

What are you dieting for
Biko kwa
Haven't you heard that when someone becomes too skinny their monthly cycle can cease
You don't need to diet abeg
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

cococandy is demoted . grin
she went behind our back to another program.
Osisi has to go past the 3rd day before any certificate.
Once you make it past the 3rd day, it comes very easy

I am already thinking of the breyers cookies and cream ice cream in the deep freezer
"This one goeth not out but by prayer and fasting "

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

How many miles did you run today tongue

Lol! Didn't run today. But I did for a bit yesterday...five laps. 7.5 miles. 1hr 15 mins.

I've found a new love that's taking up most of my exercise time. Scola Dondo's 3 high cardio intensive workout videos.

Did all three twice yesterday (at once). Took me 1hr 45 mins in total. Plus my 1hr 15 min run. Then 45 mins sit ups and lower abs workout. And...believe this or not, I re-did two sets of her 3 workout videos again. In the evening. That was how I spent my bank holiday yesterday.

Today, I only managed 1hr 40mins of her video + 45mins sit-ups and lower abs workout.

See how this 17 year old dey make me sweat in bucket loads? Her videos are too addictive. In the meantime I've lost 2kg. New weight is 73kg.

Chai! I couldn't believe the image looking back at me in the mirror! So....to celebrate, I put on a very snug, white sweater...not black to hide the lumps and bumps oh! Chillisauce, WHITE! kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.