Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (270056 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 05, 2015
babyosisi:

I am already thinking of the breyers cookies and cream ice cream in the deep freezer
"This one goeth not out but by prayer and fasting "

Just throw it in the bin. Your body is the temple not a bin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Didn't run today. But I did for a bit yesterday...five laps. 7.5 miles. 1hr 15 mins.

I've found a new love that's taking up most of my exercise time. Scola Dondo's 3 high cardio intensive workout videos.

Did all three twice yesterday (at once). Took me 1hr 45 mins in total. Plus my 1hr 15 min run. Then 45 mins sit ups and lower abs workout. And...believe this or not, I re-did two sets of her 3 workout videos again. In the evening. That was how I spent my bank holiday yesterday.

Today, I only managed 1he 40mins of her video + 45mins sit-ups and lower abs workout.

See how thus 17 year old dey make me sweat in bucket loads? Her videos are too addictive. In the meantime I've lost 2kg. New weight is 73kg.

Chai! I couldn't believe the image looking back at me in the mirror! So....to celebrate, I put in a very snug, white sweater...not black to hide the lumps and bumps oh! Chillisauce, WHITE! kiss kiss
kiss
I'm very proud of you cheesy

I just stick to my 45mins cycling . And maybe jogging 30min . I no get strength for 3hrs exercise.
Notice how différént you look? As if you are wearing another Body.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 10:04pm On May 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Didn't run today. But I did for a bit yesterday...five laps. 7.5 miles. 1hr 15 mins.

I've found a new love that's taking up most of my exercise time. Scola Dondo's 3 high cardio intensive workout videos.

Did all three twice yesterday (at once). Took me 1hr 45 mins in total. Plus my 1hr 15 min run. Then 45 mins sit ups and lower abs workout. And...believe this or not, I re-did two sets of her 3 workout videos again. In the evening. That was how I spent my bank holiday yesterday.

Today, I only managed 1he 40mins of her video + 45mins sit-ups and lower abs workout.

See how thus 17 year old dey make me sweat in bucket loads? Her videos are too addictive. In the meantime I've lost 2kg. New weight is 73kg.

Chai! I couldn't believe the image looking back at me in the mirror! So....to celebrate, I put in a very snug, white sweater...not black to hide the lumps and bumps oh! Chillisauce, WHITE! kiss kiss
kiss

Wow, a whole 2kg, like my friend would say, almost the size of a small new born baby! I celebrate with you girl winkWhat is your height?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:
Oh, I miss this

Lol!

Summer's not here yet. Don't worry, you go do barbecue tire. tongue

edwife:

Hmm chilli,i can't tell you how much...
I am having nightmares regarding coke,sometimes i dream of me drinking it with ice cube..... embarassed embarassed

Really?

Then have a large bottle. 1.5 litres. Then have a long snooze afterwards. Don't worry, you won't add weight and the excess calories will burn themselves out. tongue tongue

Go on Eds...you know you want to...you deserve the treat...reward yourself...

#devilish grin#
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:28pm On May 05, 2015
damiso:

Don't worry you will be fine. I gave up fizzy drinks almost 9 years ago after I was diagnosed with gastro intestinal issues and now I can't even remember the taste.

Seriously? sad sad embarassed

What were the signs? Is it similar to type 2 diabetics? undecided

smartmom:

It gets better with the passage of time and you become stronger too. You can do it. I was addicted too for almost 30 years. I am a success story cheesy

I've discovered that one thing that helps control cravings such as these is to NOT buy the stuff in the first place. That makes it easier to bear. For example, I lovvvve the microwaveable buttered popcorn and could easily eat 3 sachets in a day. But, since I'm 95% of the time in charge of the household food shopping, I make conscious efforts not to buy stuff that I find hard to resist, and instead, stock up on more fruits and veg. Additionally, I always get the "feel good factor" when at the checkout till with the bulk of my shopping consisting mostly of healthy fruits and veg. A lady even commented on it as per, "you've got a healthy selection there..." cheesy

Also, knowing that fruits and veg will do my family a whole lot more good than bags of crisps / chocolates / cakes is another inspiration in itself. Anything to avoid childhood obesity.

Anyway, it's easier to not buy something you have a weakness for, than to buy it and then try resisting the urge to eat it at home.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On May 05, 2015
babyosisi:

What are you dieting for
Biko kwa
Haven't you heard that when someone becomes too skinny their monthly cycle can cease
You don't need to diet abeg
its not a strict diet, just a carb control diet that will let me determine how much calories I need to eat everyday to lose a little weight and remain the same weight. I'll end it soon after my first month subscription because it is expensive and I don't even like their angry

But now I know how to measure my calories and not add weight. That's all I wanted from them.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

cococandy is demoted . grin
she went behind our back to another program.
Osisi has to go past the 3rd day before any certificate.
Once you make it past the 3rd day, it comes very easy
what? All join Na exercise and careful eating. grin
What did I do wrong angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

We are giving you free of charge tips here but you went and paid 400USD for fast weight loss program.
You see, because our own na free.

its not easy o. Their food is tasteless.
The tasty ones are cakes and muffins and chocolate bars. Things I'm not very fond of.
I'm coming back after the first month
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

We are giving you free of charge tips here but you went and paid 400USD for fast weight loss program.
You see, because our own na free.

grin grin grin

Chillisauce:

cococandy is demoted . grin
she went behind our back to another program.
Osisi has to go past the 3rd day before any certificate.
Once you make it past the 3rd day, it comes very easy

Lol! Coco haff suffa! cheesy cheesy

Re: Osisi: you strict oh! But I kinda agree wiff ya on this one smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

I'm very proud of you cheesy

I just stick to my 45mins cycling . And maybe jogging 30min . I no get strength for 3hrs exercise.
Notice how différént you look? As if you are wearing another Body.

My dear, I am telling you!

I don't want to go on and on about how I just dey twirl in front of mirror, admiring the new definitions. Infact, when I woke up this morning, the first thing I noticed was the stomach. Smaller. Definitely smaller and getting firmer. smiley smiley

In the meantime, my thighs and calves are absolutely on fire. I dey climb stairs sideways now. All I can think of now is Edwife's motto: Beauty Is Pain. embarassed embarassed

smartmom:

Wow, a whole 2kg, like my friend would say, almost the size of a small new born baby! I celebrate with you girl winkWhat is your height?

Thanks smartmom. smiley

Sis, na nairaland we dey abeg. I don share my weight...make we forget height matter. kiss kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:02am On May 06, 2015
.im hungry tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My dear, I am telling you!

I don't want to go on and on about how I just dey twirl in front of mirror, admiring the new definitions. Infact, when I woke up this morning, the first thing I noticed was the stomach. Smaller. Definitely smaller and getting firmer. smiley smiley

In the meantime, my thighs and calves are absolutely on fire. I dey climb stairs sideways now. All I can think of now is Edwife's motto: Beauty Is Pain. embarassed embarassed

Thanks smartmom. smiley

Sis, na nairaland we dey abeg. I don share my weight...make we forget height matter. kiss kiss
Efe,thumbs up kiss

I know it ain't easy.

I ate mango yesterday last two days and have been down. This is d second time I hv eaten mango and this happens.
It was irresistible.

Cococandy, abeg,easy o.
Osisi is right.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by babyboom(f): 8:32am On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Today, I only managed 1hr 40mins of her video + 45mins sit-ups and lower abs workout.

See how this 17 year old dey make me sweat in bucket loads? Her videos are too addictive. In the meantime I've lost 2kg. New weight is 73kg.

Chai! I couldn't believe the image looking back at me in the mirror! So....to celebrate, I put on a very snug, white sweater...not black to hide the lumps and bumps oh! Chillisauce, WHITE! kiss kiss kiss

Whoa, well done.
I went off the track for a while, but like u said in another post, the best is not to buy them junks
Will get there some day.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 9:13am On May 06, 2015
I'm here o Chillisauce what apoon? smiley
Chillisauce:

Babyosisi, did someone hack in your account shocked

may the Lord be praised.
He lives forever.
Eze ka cha eZe.
Obube dike.
sambarry come oh.
If babyosisi can do it, you can
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
Shebi chips and shikin join for healthy food?
Just finished eating them tongue

Healthy eating continues! kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:

She is a teacher o.
Listen to her very attentively.

Head of department of food and nutrition in oxford university.

So get ur notebook and start jotting cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:55am On May 06, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:58am On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Seriously? sad sad embarassed

What were the signs? Is it similar to type 2 diabetics? undecided

I've discovered that one thing that helps control cravings such as these is to NOT buy the stuff in the first place. That makes it easier to bear. For example, I lovvvve the microwaveable buttered popcorn and could easily eat 3 sachets in a day. But, since I'm 95% of the time in charge of the household food shopping, I make conscious efforts not to buy stuff that I find hard to resist, and instead, stock up on more fruits and veg. Additionally, I always get the "feel good factor" when at the checkout till with the bulk of my shopping consisting mostly of healthy fruits and veg. A lady even commented on it as per, "you've got a healthy selection there..." cheesy

Also, knowing that fruits and veg will do my family a whole lot more good than bags of crisps / chocolates / cakes is another inspiration in itself. Anything to avoid childhood obesity.

Anyway, it's easier to not buy something you have a weakness for, than to buy it and then try resisting the urge to eat it at home.

No not really it was more like stomach ulcers.very horrible Sharp pains in the upper abdomen. So my doctor told me to cut out fixzy drinks totally. At that time I used to have minimum 4 bottles or cans of coke a day. I had to stop and not had the illness since I have.

The key like you said Efe if you don't have it at home you won't eat it. I throw away most of the party packs the kids get from parties as some contain an outrageous amount of sweets.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:14am On May 06, 2015
My current desk situation. Not used the vending machine in ages.Before you would have seen one walkers crisps like that. I used to decieve myself that it was baked grin and not fried.

Efe I know that feeling my trousers looked baggy this morning.i think I need to go shopping I hate when trousers have that 3rd leg look grin

My own aim is not just to loose weight I just want to incorporate healthy living for better improved health.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
damiso:

No not really it was more like stomach ulcers.very horrible Sharp pains in the upper abdomen. So my doctor told me to cut out fixzy drinks totally. At that time I used to have minimum 4 bottles or cans of coke a day. I had to stop and not had the illness since I have.

The key like you said Efe if you don't have it at home you won't eat it. I throw away most of the party packs the kids get from parties as some contain an outrageous amount of sweets.
What!
4 bottles shocked
Thank God for the sharp pain o.
Who knows what would have happened.

If u can stop coke,u can stop sugar.
Maybe we need another sharp pain grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
damiso:
My current desk situation. Not used the vending machine in ages.Before you would have seen one walkers crisps like that. I used to decieve myself that it was baked grin and not fried.

Efe I know that feeling my trousers looked baggy this morning.i think I need to go shopping I hate when trousers have that 3rd leg look grin

My own aim is not just to loose weight I just want to incorporate healthy living for better improved health.

Infact, I don catch all of una.
So all of u ladies r orobo grin tongue cheesy
Too much food for that oyinbo land.
Mmake una come back here and struggle molue with us,una go lose weight by force or curse nepa like I do everyday.
Eeven slim cococandy don migrate and now she is turning to orobo cheesy kiss tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
what? All join Na exercise and careful eating. grin
What did I do wrong angry
going behind our back and paying 400USD that you would have shared for the house tongue.

If you want to know how much cal you require, Google it and supply info based on your age, height, weight and activities. It pops up. No money charged.

For cal counts, Google each food you plan to eat. Voilà.

Oya Pay my own 200USD sharpaly

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Next time come with a plate of efo riro cooked with 2 tablespoon of palm oil . If you can do this, that's the first step
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

She is a teacher o.
Listen to her very attentively.

Head of department of food and nutrition in oxford university.

So get ur notebook and start jotting cheesy
You are not exempted oh. Your time go done pass 4 months, so carry your note book and join us.

No excuse. tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On May 06, 2015
Well I didn't pay 400 dollars , it was 307 dollars for my type of plan.
smiley.
Chillisauce:

going behind our back and paying 400USD that you would have shared for the house tongue.

If you want to know how much cal you require, Google it and supply info based on your age, height, weight and activities. It pops up. No money charged.

For cal counts, Google each food you plan to eat. Voilà.

Oya Pay my own 200USD sharpaly
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
smiley.

Pls can someone tell me the difference
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Pls can someone tell me the difference
93dollars grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

You are not exempted oh. Your time go done pass 4 months, so carry your note book and join us.

No excuse. tongue
Hei,chilli,why u dey jelosi moi na tongue
Efe said I'm as free as air tongue cheesy cheesy

Actually my problem isn't now but after.
I don't eat much honestly.
At times it takes dizziness to jolt me back to reality that I've not eaten.
And I eat very healthy stuffs.
Or rather my body picks only d healthy stuffs.
(everytime see warning"make sure u eat o"wink
It is well.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
smiley.
Ntorr tongue
Carry ur cross alone cheesy cheesy
They have not yet arrived o!
Kikikikiiii cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

Ntorr tongue
Carry ur cross alone cheesy cheesy
They have not yet arrived o!
Kikikikiiii cheesy
embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:12pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

Hei,chilli,why u dey jelosi moi na tongue
Efe said I'm as free as air tongue cheesy cheesy
Actually my problem isn't now but after.
I don't eat much honestly.
At times it takes dizziness to jolt me back to reality that I've not eaten.
And I eat very healthy stuffs.
Or rather my body picks only d healthy stuffs.
(everytime see warning"make sure u eat o"wink
It is well.

I said no such thing. Stop making excuses and hiding behind Moca Jnr. You don't even walk anymore, except to the fridge to eat strawberry / chocolate / vanilla / banana / pistachio flavoured icecreams. grin grin

The only other time you ever stretch your legs is to the oven to eat Mallam Sani's home delivered suya and chips. tongue

moca:

Infact, I don catch all of una.
So all of u ladies r orobo grin tongue cheesy
Too much food for that oyinbo land.
Mmake una come back here and struggle molue with us,una go lose weight by force or curse nepa like I do everyday.
Eeven slim cococandy don migrate and now she is turning to orobo cheesy kiss tongue

ROTFLMAO!! See pot calling kettles black! cheesy

We sabi your secret tey-tey, just that we nor wan "hex-pose" your orobo ikebe.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:17pm On May 06, 2015
Infact, chillisauce come demote Moca to the same class as Cococandy. tongue tongue

Then promote Babyosisi and Damiso. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.