Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (269904 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
I am progressing
Lunch at work small rice,small chicken piece and moi moi
My portion size is decreasing sef

Sorry I needed something sweet ,hence the pound cake with pecans grin grin very delish the slice is half what I would have ordinarily taken

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Infact, chillisauce come demote Moca to the same class as Cococandy. tongue tongue

Then promote Babyosisi and Damiso. cool cool
Upiantu! cheesy
No way!
This my position is very lisky o tongue
Until I decide so, I will hand over.
And I know those I will hand over to tongue cheesy
Wonderful position.
See all,eat all cheesy kiss

As for damiso, I will declare fasting on top her head. She must stop using sugar by force tongue cheesy

Until osisi stop candy eating, no promotion tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:
I am progressing

Sorry I needed something sweet ,hence the pound cake with pecans grin grin very delish the slice is half what I would have ordinarily taken
And I didn't see this b4 commenting cheesy
Oya,Efe,see whom u wanna promote! cheesy
Upiantu, cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:
I am progressing

I see sugars and no veg embarassed embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:25pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

And I didn't see this b4 commenting cheesy
Oya,Efe,see whom u wanna promote! cheesy
Upiantu, cheesy

grin grin

I yam a tewwible judge of character. Chillisauce was right. 3 day trial necessary...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I see sugars and no veg embarassed embarassed

One orange and one pear
Same family grin

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

Upiantu! cheesy
No way!
This my position is very lisky o tongue
Until I decide so, I will hand over.
And I know those I will hand over to tongue cheesy
Wonderful position.
See all,eat all cheesy kiss

As for damiso, I will declare fasting on top her head. She must stop using sugar by force tongue cheesy

Until osisi stop candy eating, no promotion tongue

My goal is to change my profile pic by December to a leaner sexier me
Stay there and be laughing
It will soon happen
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2015
Efemenaxy I asked you folks how I can just target my abs and hips and not lose an inch from my breasts,my best asset
I don't want them to loose their turgidity
Last time I lost weight,they decreased and even fell like slippers and I didn't like it
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

One orange and one pear
Same family grin

Do away with the cake and fizzy drink. You're already getting your sweets / sugars from the fruits. And the rice is too much. You only need half that amount.

Your orange and pear are fine (fruits), but a dozen spoonfuls of a mixture of green peas, carrots, sweet corn, cauliflower, etc would make it even better.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

I yam a tewwible judge of character. Chillisauce was right. 3 day trial necessary...

You don't dash promotion like that. The person should work for it. We need to make sure she won't betray us before dashing her a certificate.
cheesy

Somthinf tells me babyosisi is hiding a candy bar somewhere out of reach from the cameRa.

Osisi bakeh. . Where is the candy ? In the bin pls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Infact, chillisauce come demote Moca to the same class as Cococandy. tongue tongue

Then promote Babyosisi and Damiso. cool cool

Moca is at the lowest grin

She will suggest all the healthy ways of living but goes ahead and finish one bowl of icecream.
Who told her she is even exempted
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

She will suggest all the healthy ways of living but goes ahead and finish one bowl of icecream.

Isn't she the one carrying twins?
She is not eating it for her nau
She has valid reasons

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Do away with the cake and fizzy drink. You're already getting your sweets / sugars from the fruits. And the rice is too much. You only need half that amount.

Your orange and pear are fine (fruits), but a dozen spoonfuls of a mixture of green peas, carrots, sweet corn, cauliflower, etc would make it even better.

I drink come zero nau
That rice no reach one cooking spoon honestly
Let me do a picture of the bowl again,it barely covered the bottom
That is about 1/3rd of my normal rice

My Sister you should be praying that I can last till 4 PM with that bird ration I just ate

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:
Efemenaxy I asked you folks how I can just target my abs and hips and not lose an inch from my breasts,my best asset
I don't want them to loose their turgidity
Last time I lost weight,they decreased and even fell like slippers and I didn't like it

When we lose weight, we lose from everywhere / all parts of the body. That's just the way it is. What you can do though, is to incorporate certain exercises that target specific parts of the body.

So take for example, the brêâsts: exercises that target the chest region such as pushups come in handy. Also, lying backwards on a workbench, lift a couple of dumbells then repeat open and close movements of your arms. Not sure I'm describing this properly...

For the stomach / abdomen, you need to do high level, intense cardiovascular exercises such as running, cycling, skipping, etc to help melt away the fat from that region. There's no avoiding this, sis. Without the cardio even if you do a thousand sit-ups, it won't make any noticeable difference. Your muscles are already there, but the fatty tissue surrounding them needs to be burnt off first.

Cycling should be good for tonning your thighs (I think). Babe3. Edwife. Chillisauce. Abeg your expertise is needed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

She has valid reasons

Twins shocked
more reasons she has to junk the icecream and start eating healthy stuff.

Babyosisi, I know what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:50pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Did you see her comment about eating a bucket of chicken and chips? And yet she says she's still hungry! cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:59pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

I drink come zero nau
That rice no reach one cooking spoon honestly
Let me do a picture of the bowl again,it barely covered the bottom
That is about 1/3rd of my normal rice

My Sister you should be praying that I can last till 4 PM with that bird ration I just ate

grin grin grin

Then drink plenty of water. At least one litre. That will fill you up pretty quickly and you won't feel hungry anymore.

I also think you should be drinking just water at this stage. No processed drinks. Keep drinking till your urine is clear and colourless. Trust me, this will help with quicker weight loss, your skin will be clearer (shiny sef, as I was told by my oga during one "game" session like that). cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Did you see her comment about eating a bucket of chicken and chips? And yet she says she's still hungry! cheesy

She ate a bucket of chips and chicken?
I give up cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:05pm On May 06, 2015
^^ Lol! tongue

Babyosisi, here's an example of how I incorporate the 50-30-20 rule:

50% vegetables (broccoli and green peas)
30% proteins (beans cooked with no oil)
20% carbs (sweet potatoes)

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
Everyone is doing really good. I'm super impressed.

Cococandy (sorry for calling you out), please don't waste your money on "fitness or diet programs". Those things are useless. Plus you can find everything they're selling free of charge online.

I've never spent money to gain fitness knowledge; everything is know is from free knowledge on the internet and from people.

We all know what is healthy; it's just the discipline to go through with healthy living that we lack.

look at babyosisi now, she wants to tell us she doesn't know that diet coke is poison. ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy!
But I'm trying na cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

She ate a bucket of chips and chicken?
I give up cheesy
Upiantu! cheesy cheesy
This ladies r conspirators! cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Efe,ayam innocent o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

She has valid reasons
Infact,i rove u kiss kiss kiss

She has my back tongue cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
BABE3:

Cococandy (sorry for calling you out), please don't waste your money on "fitness or diet programs". Those things are useless. Plus you can find everything they're selling free of charge online.

I've never spent money to gain fitness knowledge; everything is know is from free knowledge on the internet and from people.

We all know what is healthy; it's just the discipline to go through with healthy living that we lack.

look at babyosisi now, she wants to tell us she doesn't know that diet coke is poison. ? grin

Correct!
Coco,listen to the faculty Dean
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

When we lose weight, we lose from everywhere / all parts of the body. That's just the way it is. What you can do though, is to incorporate certain exercises that target specific parts of the body.

So take for example, the brêâsts: exercises that target the chest region such as pushups come in handy. Also, lying backwards on a workbench, lift a couple of dumbells then repeat open and close movements of your arms. Not sure I'm describing this properly...

For the stomach / abdomen, you need to do high level, intense cardiovascular exercises such as running, cycling, skipping, etc to help melt away the fat from that region. There's no avoiding this, sis. Without the cardio even if you do a thousand sit-ups, it won't make any noticeable difference. Your muscles are already there, but the fatty tissue surrounding them needs to be burnt off first.

Cycling should be good for tonning your thighs (I think). Babe3. Edwife. Chillisauce. Abeg your expertise is needed. smiley

That cyling machine is in our house o.
I thought it's for oldies.
Won't it make d calf look bulky and unattractive?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On May 06, 2015
Oya smell it
Chillisauce:

Next time come with a plate of efo riro cooked with 2 tablespoon of palm oil . If you can do this, that's the first step
yes ma wink

The day i cook it I'll snap and post it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks.
BABE3:

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:10pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

You are not exempted oh. Your time go done pass 4 months, so carry your note book and join us.

No excuse. tongue

Efe abeg, leave Moca alone ooooo

Let her enjoy as much as she can now, she go sweat am later

Moca, abeg enjoy the time wella, before you say jack now you don offload
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:20pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ Lol! tongue

Babyosisi, here's an example of how I incorporate the 50-30-20 rule:

50% vegetables (broccoli and green peas)
30% proteins (beans cooked with no oil)
20% carbs (sweet potatoes)

Efe, I finally cooked this white beans and it's not in any way comparable to the brown beans. After cooking for so long (I am so sure my gas bill will skyrocket this month grin) the softness of the beans still wasn't uniform; some were hard and some were soft. Also, I like marshy beans but this one will not just break up. It's so so not like my brown beans cry cry cry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:23pm On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

This conspiracy against Moca is too much oooo

Moca, from now ehnn, just hand over to anybody that attacks you except moi cool Multiply the blessing self by threefold.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 5:01am On May 07, 2015
cheesy analysis of lunch
One med size orange= 100 cal
One med size pear= 100 calories
Moi Moi = 250 cal
Rice = 200 cal
Meat = 200 cal
Pound cake grin 450 cal
Can juice 150 cal

Total cal approx 1500
Add yam and stew for dinner or some goat meat stew plus rice....you need one whole week or more of
serious exercise for just that lunch.

babyosisi:
I am progressing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.