Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (267464 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
starbuck:

Feels good to be here....... Be like say na your house I go first port to for free delicacies..

Thanks for the smoothie, it was tasty.
So I decided to make veggies sometimes last month and I came up with this end result. I came to learn from pros like you grin

Looks yummy.
if possible grill the 'shiken' or roast it. It's better for the heart. This coated fried chicken should be once in a while. Your cheat days.

Oh.. I miss fried rice. Been a while.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Her food looks colourful. I go pass her but only give her warning for the fried chicken cheesy

The way the oil is bubbling reminds me of babyosisi and kimoni. cheesy

looovl, yellow card abi? the veggies look crisp and fresh too. No frozen bag of veggies here! Kimoni don dey repent small small. As for babyosisi, I cannot speak for her o.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
smartmom:

looovl, yellow card abi? the veggies look crisp and fresh too. No frozen bag of veggies here! Kimoni don dey repent small small. As for babyosisi, I cannot speak for her o.

Thanks for believing in me jare, trust me, I won't let you down kiss kiss

Chilli and Efe, stop being doubting Thomases sad sad sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

You decided to be part of it and you are showing us nkwobi grin.
Pls pls pls, nkwobi is not allowed here tongue.
we want to see greens, red. Vegetables more vegetables and fruits

Less oil. Less oil . Less oil.

I have siezed the nkwobi. Now take this juice and drink it with smiles.
don't complain
cool

Chilli, pls pass that nkwobi to me, any unhealthy food we seize will be given to moi for proper disposal.

House say Yaaaaayyyyyy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
starbuck:
I have been reading this thread for Some time and have decided to be part of it.

Cc
Babyosisi
Kimoni
Efemenaxy
Naijababe
Chillisauce

Thank you for all your good work

Below is my nkwobi using goat head

I miss nkwobi sad sad

Well done Starbucks
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by starbuck(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thanks you.........

I will gladly take corrections next time aunt Chillisauce. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

Chilli, pls pass that nkwobi to me, any unhealthy food we seize will be given to moi for proper disposal.

House say Yaaaaayyyyyy

Too late, I Don chop am finish.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Healthy eating grin
starbuck:

Feels good to be here....... Be like say na your house I go first port to for free delicacies..

Thanks for the smoothie, it was tasty.
So I decided to make veggies sometimes last month and I came up with this end result. I came to learn from pros like you grin

This your yummy food is better suited to the other thread. This one is tempting sisters like us to abandon our smoothies and juices.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
starbuck:
I have been reading this thread for Some time and have decided to be part of it.

Cc
Babyosisi
Kimoni
Efemenaxy
Naijababe
Chillisauce

You're welcome Starbuck and we hope you'll like it here.

Now, first and foremost, the best looking, and healthiest part of your meal are the green vegetables. Lovely. Apart from that, you've got to stop eating the rest. Too starchy. Too oily. Too many calories.

We aim to keep fit, stay lean, firm and trim. With the meal in that pic, I bet you won't be able to bend forward and tie your shoe laces or buckle the straps of your sandals without getting out of breath?

Change sister. Embrace change. For the better...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

House say Yaaaaayyyyyy

Hei Kimoni, see how you dey fall my hand o! angry sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're welcome Starbuck and we hope you'll like it here.

Now, first and foremost, the best looking, and healthiest part of your meal are the green vegetables. Lovely. Apart from that, you've got to stop eating the rest. Too starchy. Too oily. Too many calories.

We aim to keep fit, stay lean, firm and trim. With the meal in that pic, I bet you won't be able to bend forward and tie your shoe laces or buckle the straps of your sandals without getting out of breath?

Change sister. Embrace change. For the better...

lol at bolded. Efe I was thinking since the veggies seemed so much, 50% of the dish, it should pass the test as long as she eats only 1 cooking spoon of it but no?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

Thanks for believing in me jare, trust me, I won't let you down kiss kiss

Chilli and Efe, stop being doubting Thomases sad sad sad

Huh! Seeing is believing. And what I saw were Chicken 'n Chips which have been tormenting me in my dreams sef. I am still very vexed jare. angry angry lipsrsealed

Hey Smartmom! Your wife is getting prettier and prettier by the day oh!

I took her shopping last week and a young boy (4 or 5 year old?) couldn't take his eyes off her. Na so the boy dey take style dress near my pikin. My pikin look am, carry nose for air, dress commot. The boy dey come, my girl dey shift commot. So tey the boy mama dey talk say, "She's very pretty isn't she? But you don't run after pretty girls like that. You sit quietly and maybe they'll come to you, so you shouldn't scare them..."

Na the boy come dey say, "But mummy I'm not a monster!" grin grin grin

Today, I carry our wife go swimming classes. On our way back, a little boy dey vex...dey rake give im mama...but the minute e take eye see fine girl, the chap come chill. The bobo forget im vexation. My girl just dey look am, come say, "Mum he's very naughty. He threw his teddy on the floor!"

What is it with guys and fine girls? Even at that young age? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
smartmom:

lol at bolded. Efe I was thinking since the veggies seemed so much, 50% of the dish, it should pass the test as long as she eats only 1 cooking spoon of it but no?

Ha!

Did you see the quantity of palm oil on the pestle? And all that meat! She should forget red meat and go white (fish) or lean (chicken without the skin). undecided undecided
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

House say Yaaaaayyyyyy

angry angry angry

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
starbuck:

Cc
Babyosisi
Kimoni
Efemenaxy
Naijababe
Chillisauce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2486791_img20150606103945_jpega22aa8469d95a8c8de8ba2eb0ad941ab
What is that on the upper right hand of image? It looks like paint. Sorry!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Huh! Seeing is believing. And what I saw were Chicken 'n Chips which have been tormenting me in my dreams sef. I am still very vexed jare. angry angry lipsrsealed

I took her shopping last week and a young boy (4 or 5 year old?) couldn't take his eyes off her. Na so the boy dey take style dress near my pikin. My pikin look am, carry nose for air, dress commot. The boy dey come, my girl dey shift commot. So tey the boy mama dey talk say, "She's very pretty isn't she? But you don't run after pretty girls like that. You sit quietly and maybe they'll come to you, so you shouldn't scare them..."

Today, I carry our wife go swimming classes. On our way back, a little boy dey vex...dey rake give im mama...but the minute e take eye see fine girl, the chap come chill. The bobo forget im vexation. My girl just dey look am, come say, "Mum he's very naughty. He threw his teddy on the floor!"

LOOOVL Oh my sides ache! cheesy cheesy cheesy. creating waves already huh? Its the way of princesses you know * regal moves to cow her humble subjects* tongue. Please hug her extra for me! all those oyinbo boys should steer clear o. HE is a monster jooor angry and shall be arrested for too much lookery. Our papa be lawyer o!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ha!

Did you see the quantity of palm oil on the pestle? And all that meat! She should forget red meat and go white (fish) or lean (chicken without the skin). undecided undecided

lol I was referring to the fried rice o.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
all4naija:

I wish there was an 'unlike' button. Your posts would have gotten alot. Yes it is paint tongue

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by starbuck(f): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
all4naija:

We call it ncha in our local language ie red oil missed with grounded crayfish, red pepper, Uda, pottash.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
smartmom:

LOOOVL Oh my sides ache! cheesy cheesy cheesy. creating waves already huh? Its the way of princesses you know * regal moves to cow her humble subjects* tongue. Please hug her extra for me! all those oyinbo boys should steer clear o. HE is a monster jooor angry and shall be arrested for too much lookery. Our papa be lawyer o!

Lol! Smartmom, them two na dudu (black guys) oh! That's made it all the more funnier as per black man and his moves!

Come to think of it, there's one cute little boy in her nursery (oyinbo) that can't keep his hands to himself. All those hugs he gives her. Once he tried to kiss her on the cheek! Ah! Wasn't happy about it and the teachers stepped in just on time. But trust your wife, lapping up all the attention. cheesy cheesy

Okay, back to healthy food matters...it's just a matter of time before my tongue falls out of my mouth. Been drinking this lime and lemon concoction every morning. Bleh!! embarassed embarassed T'is sooooooooo acidic. It's so bad that chewing raw lettuce seems heavenly compared to that. When I get to the plain porride and banana slices, I feel like I'm in heaven. The cucumbers and tomatoes seal the enjoyment. Kind of like angels Michael and Gabriel. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Since you are not limping, you could do a fast walk instead for maybe 30mins. Don't just sit there doing nothing. With time it will pass.

For the cheat and crash diet, it depends on what you want.

Since you are not exercising like before , you don't need the same quantity of food you eat like when you are exercising. Only eat when hungry and eat healthy.

Sometimes when I have no time for exercise, I take my tea and hurry off. Sometimes I don't even remember I had no breakfast. Forget about all the talk that breakfast is the most important meal bla bla bla. It all depends on what you ate before bed. These days I tend to eat more at dinner.
anyway what I'm saying, it's summer.. (I Don start my own) , enjoy your body. Look yourself in the mirror. If you love what you see, don't bother too much about the weight. It will gradually come off.
remember not to compare weight with friends. Even if you both are same height. Your head fit big pass their own hence more weight grin.

Go rock your new body jare and let nature take its course abi Na cause. kiss

Lol! Chilli!

The bolded bits are so true jare. It's easy to hide behind injuries and use them as an excuse for not doing the needful. I have been exercising, but not as much as before. And yes, it's so temptingly easy to sit back and do nothing and before you know it, the weight creeps back in on you. God forbid I find myself back at square one.

Re: Summer body, ah! I'm rocking it already oh! See comments from friends, other mums, and even my hair dresser. The first question they ask is, "Whoa! You've lost so much weight! Were you ill?"

Lol! As if....

One even said, "biko be careful before oga puts another one in there!" Hian! I don close shop jare. Tey-tey. cheesy cheesy

But thanks for the encouragement. I think the real test is working round life's setbacks (injuries) - that's what makes the real difference between a committed person and one who isn't. kiss kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by starbuck(f): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hey ladies, I will gladly appreciate if someone gives me step by step ways on making chapman grin

Or chapman no be a healthy food..... Please make una no mind me as I am here to learn
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Be prepared for the young men that will come calling before she's even 18 cool
EfemenaXY:

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
cococandy:
Be prepared for the young men that will come calling before she's even 18 cool

angry angry angry

Thankfully, she's got several older brothers. Let's see who'll dare it. Dem nor dey fear? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Smartmom, them two na dudu (black guys) oh! That's made it all the more funnier as per black man and his moves!

Come to think of it, there's one cute little boy in her nursery (oyinbo) that can't keep his hands to himself. All those hugs he gives her. Once he tried to kiss her on the cheek! Ah! Wasn't happy about it and the teachers stepped in just on time. But trust your wife, lapping up all the attention. cheesy cheesy

Okay, back to healthy food matters...it's just a matter of time before my tongue falls out of my mouth. Been drinking this lime and lemon concoction every morning. Bleh!! embarassed embarassed T'is sooooooooo acidic. It's so bad that chewing raw lettuce seems heavenly compared to that. When I get to the plain porride and banana slices, I feel like I'm in heaven. The cucumbers and tomatoes seal the enjoyment. Kind of like angels Michael and Gabriel. grin

Lemme address the bolded first! I am speechless, almost throwing a fit angry angry angry angry angry wetin he mean? Am sure the teachers saw your murderous look. He should keep his sticky little oyinbo arms and fingers to himself, infact I cant even imagine the kiss*apoplexy here* sef.

As for the 2 black tykes, their fascination with beauty should not lead them astray o. They will meet with a formidable wall from our princess' big brothers and dad before we even talk our own. I trust my wife! She cant help being beautiful jare!

Ehen about the lime and lemon, it is just a squeeze you need in your water nah. It does not have to be conk o! It makes drinking water a pleasure for me really. Meanwhile I havnt mustered courage to try the bland oats yet (shuddering just to think of it)
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
smartmom:

Hei Kimoni, see how you dey fall my hand o! angry sad

For disposal Smartmom cheesy cheesy cheesy as if I knew Chilli was going to eat the darn thing sad sad

Pls continue to trust me cry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! grin grin

cry cry cry cry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
smartmom:

Lemme address the bolded first! I am speechless, almost throwing a fit angry angry angry angry angry wetin he mean? Am sure the teachers saw your murderous look. He should keep his sticky little oyinbo arms and fingers to himself, infact I cant even imagine the kiss*apoplexy here* sef.

As for the 2 black tykes, their fascination with beauty should not lead them astray o.
They will meet with a formidable wall from our princess' big brothers and dad before we even talk our own. I trust my wife! She cant help being beautiful jare!

Ehen about the lime and lemon, it is just a squeeze you need in your water nah. It does not have to be conk o! It makes drinking water a pleasure for me really. Meanwhile I havnt mustered courage to try the bland oats yet (shuddering just to think of it)

I'm dying wiff lafter here! Pls go easy on me this afternoon Smartmom! grin grin

Sticky fingers indeed-ie. The chap handsome sha! Blonde hair, blue eyes, only thing be say she tall pass am. She's actually quite tall for her age. Gets that from her dad and paternal great-grandfather. cheesy cheesy Okay, if it's any comfort to you, she wasn't carried away by the affections. Come to think of it, she was slightly amused by the attention. cheesy cheesy

Abeg, that lime and lemon thing is really terrible to the taste. I squeeze the whole fruits into my bottle of water several times over. embarassed embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin grin grin

This got me rolling on the floor

giver her an hi-five for me, that's the way a lady should behave wink wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

For disposal Smartmom cheesy cheesy cheesy as if I knew Chilli was going to eat the darn thing sad sad

Pls continue to trust me cry
Lol, abegi no kill me with laff. dispo ko chopping ni. I should trust you
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I'm dying wiff lafter here! Pls go easy on me this afternoon Smartmom! grin grin

Sticky fingers indeed-ie. The chap handsome sha! Blonde hair, blue eyes, only thing be say she tall pass am. She's actually quite tall for her age. Gets that from her dad and paternal great-grandfather. cheesy cheesy Okay, if it's any comfort to you, she wasn't carried away by the affections. Come to think of it, she was slightly amused by the attention. cheesy cheesy

Abeg, that lime and lemon thing is really terrible to the taste. I squeeze the whole fruits into my bottle of water several times over. embarassed embarassed

Maybe I will be racist now but really no blond blue eyed guy can hold a candle to my TALL, dark or brown and handsome boys.(sniff) and he is short again sef. Of course she will be amused by all these mere mortals grovelling at her feet nah, she be princess smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.