Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (267585 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin

This got me rolling on the floor

giver her an hi-five for me, that's the way a lady should behave wink wink

Lol!

I'll do that. She's a mix of character that one. At home, she's very tomboyish and gives everyone a tough time. Even her dad isn't spared. But when we go out, she transforms. Becomes very girly...all prim and proper. Doesn't even want her dress smudged, and watches where she steps on...but at home...shorts / leggings and ready for rough play.

Dad came home one evening, really tired. Madam goes up to him and says, "Dad, I'm going to put my legs on your neck!" And true to her word, na so she climb sofa, climb her dad, begin throw legs on her father. So funny. cheesy cheesy

As long as they keep their rough and tumble games their side, I'm fine o jare. smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I'll do that. She's a mix of character that one. At home, she's very tomboyish and gives everyone a tough time. Even her dad isn't spared. But when we go out, she transforms. Becomes very girly...all prim and proper. Doesn't even want her dress smudged, and watches where she steps on...but at home...shorts / leggings and ready for rough play.

Dad came home one evening, really tired. Madam goes up to him and says, "Dad, I'm going to put my legs on your neck!" And true to her word, na so she climb sofa, climb her dad, begin throw legs on her father. So funny. cheesy cheesy

As long as they keep their rough and tumble games their side, I'm fine o jare. smiley smiley

See, she even knows when to switch - very versatile

I have one rich, young, handsome dude that will treat her like the princess that she is

Smartmom please swerve undecided undecided tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
smartmom:

Maybe I will be racist now but really no blond blue eyed guy can hold a candle to my TALL, dark or brown and handsome boys. (sniff) and he is short again sef. Of course she will be amused by all these mere mortals grovelling at her feet nah, she be princess smiley

*** I can't breath! I need to stop reading your posts, Smartmom! *** grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

I have one rich, young, handsome dude that will treat her like the princess that she is

Yes, but na so girls dey do?

Sorry if my question sounds silly, but I've only ever had boys, so I understand their ways. With this one, I'm learning every day...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yes, but na so girls dey do?

Sorry if my question sounds silly, but I've only ever had boys, so I understand their ways. With this one, I'm learning every day...

Lol...

Why not? these days, girls need all the skills they can possibly have

It's time to run the world cool cool

I want to witness the day Nigeria and Britain will follow the footsteps of Germany, Brazil, Sierra Leone etc
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
^^ cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Chilli!

The bolded bits are so true jare. It's easy to hide behind injuries and use them as an excuse for not doing the needful. I have been exercising, but not as much as before. And yes, it's so temptingly easy to sit back and do nothing and before you know it, the weight creeps back in on you. God forbid I find myself back at square one.

Re: Summer body, ah! I'm rocking it already oh! See comments from friends, other mums, and even my hair dresser. The first question they ask is, "Whoa! You've lost so much weight! Were you ill?"

Lol! As if....

One even said, "biko be careful before oga puts another one in there!" Hian! I don close shop jare. Tey-tey. cheesy cheesy

But thanks for the encouragement. I think the real test is working round life's setbacks (injuries) - that's what makes the real difference between a committed person and one who isn't. kiss kiss
Nice . I hope we all keep it up.
I cheated so much today. embarassed

Did only 30mins run.

As per the hot whether. I'm Walking around the house with pants and bra. cheesy. If I cross any mirror, I make u turn and look again while changing position.

Efemenaxy, in order to not relient on my healthy eating. Hubby made a small garden for me. I have planted spinach today and fraise, etc.

Who wants to see a pic of my farm?

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
cococandy:
Be prepared for the young men that will come calling before she's even 18 cool

Tried sending you a PM, ma'am. Reply if you got it. Thanks.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
BABE3:

Tried sending you a PM, ma'am. Reply if you got it. Thanks.
just did
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kimoni:

Kimoni, Kimoni, Kimoni, how many times I call you? heeehheem, dont try us o! ask Moca of our "fighting" skills! dont come poaching in these waters o! we have been nurturing this dream for a while now. Your guy shouldn't become a casualty o
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Nice . I hope we all keep it up.
I cheated so much today. embarassed

Did only 30mins run.

As per the hot whether. I'm Walking around the house with pants and bra. cheesy. If I cross any mirror, I make u turn and look again while changing position.

Efemenaxy, in order to not relient on my healthy eating. Hubby made a small garden for me. I have planted spinach today and fraise, etc.

Who wants to see a pic of my farm?

Been doing the power walk of a thing for 2 hours daily. It just doesn't feel the same, knowing the calories burnt is less. I'll try going for a run tomorrow early morning and see how it goes.

The weather's been lovely so far. You've no idea how it feels to pull out the new clothes and shoes I'd been saving for months as a reward for slimming down. From a UK size 18 to size 12! Oh la..la...been strutting myself. Not reached my target weight yet as I'm aiming for a size 10. Going to get a couple of nice summer clothes in that size and hang in my wardrobe. Some sort of visual stimulus to keep me going on the right path.

Garden you say? Sure, I'd love to see it. Oya snap pic make I see. Been toying with the idea myself, but I'm worried about green leafy vegs attracting snails....Urghh!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 12:30am On Jun 07, 2015
smartmom:

Kimoni, Kimoni, Kimoni, how many times I call you? heeehheem, dont try us o! ask Moca of our "fighting" skills! dont come poaching in these waters o! we have been nurturing this dream for a while now . Your guy shouldn't become a casualty o

#yimu

...overtaking on the highway is allowed oo

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Been doing the power walk of a thing for 2 hours daily. It just doesn't feel the same, knowing the calories burnt is less. I'll try going for a run tomorrow early morning and see how it goes.

The weather's been lovely so far. You've no idea how it feels to pull out the new clothes and shoes I'd been saving for months as a reward for slimming down. From a UK size 18 to size 12! Oh la..la...been strutting myself. Not reached my target weight yet as I'm aiming for a size 10. Going to get a couple of nice summer clothes in that size and hang in my wardrobe. Some sort of visual stimulus to keep me going on the right path.

Garden you say? Sure, I'd love to see it. Oya snap pic make I see. Been toying with the idea myself, but I'm worried about green leafy vegs attracting snails....Urghh!! embarassed

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy that fantastic body. You earned it. But something fit enter this season oh. Maybe another efe junior smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
babyosisi:

My healthy lunch
At least part of it
The main the main meal is not here yet wink
Let me go down to the buka and see what healthy choices they have dia grin
I have even decreased my fanta to the miniature 7.5 fl oz cans
Who will say that I am not trying

But u got chocolate thats not really healthy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2015
cococandy:
I always like to do a smoothie, mix of fruit and yoghurt or oatmeal for one meal of the day.

My kind of meal smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy that fantastic body. You earned it. But something fit enter this season oh. Maybe another efe junior smiley

Lol! Nah, I don close shop but thanks for the compliment Chillis smiley

Just got back from jogging 1hr 30mins. Andy knees held up! And before that, did 30mins cardio and another 30mins of sit-ups and lower abdominal exercises...

Now lemme go baff then make ma sef that dreadful lime & lemon concoction embarassed + some lettuce, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes for my late breakfast. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Just got back from jogging 1hr 30mins. Andy knees held up! And before that, did 30mins cardio and another 30mins of sit-ups and lower abdominal exercises...

Now lemme go baff then make ma sef that dreadful lime & lemon concoction embarassed + some lettuce, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes for my late breakfast. cheesy

Efe lemme sound a word of warning o... your constant refrain of 'I don close dat shop tey tey' is inviting trouble o. Nothing is iron clad o. Pray that you dont eat your words o. I speak from experience o.

Dont put so much of of the lime and lemon in the water o
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by queen47: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sauce for rice today

4 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
smartmom:

Efe lemme sound a word of warning o... your constant refrain of 'I don close dat shop tey tey' is inviting trouble o. Nothing is iron clad o. Pray that you dont eat your words o. I speak from experience o.

Dont put so much of of the lime and lemon in the water o

Lol! I ate my words three years ago when I thought I was through over ten years ago. So not gonna happen again. grin grin grin

I intend to enjoy my freedom to the fullest. Well, as much as the toddler will let me, but at least she's getting more and more independent with each passing day. cheesy

Re: the lime and lemon thingy, hmmm...I missed brekkie. No time at all to eat, save just a bottle of water. (Not good I know), so I'm having the concoction now-now as I type. embarassed

Happy Sunday, ladies! smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by masties2(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good afternoon ladies. Been following silently. I must say you all are doing a great job and encouraging me to get my very lazy ass off the sofa. embarassed I have lost weight before I had my last baby but getting back on track has been more of a yo-yo thing, I don't know where commitment flew to. Below is my healthy meal with one table spoon of oil.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
queen47:
Sauce for rice today

Lovely, lovely, lovely. smiley

Don't forget to remove the skin from your chicken though. wink

Okay, I'm back on track. Did 1hr 30mins jogging today after 1 hour's worth of a mixture of intensive cardios and lower abdominal exercises. Weight this morning was 71.2kg. So it's game on Queen.

Hope you're still with me on this to lose the 7kg or so? smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by queen47: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lovely, lovely, lovely. smiley

Don't forget to remove the skin from your chicken though. wink

Okay, I'm back on track. Did 1hr 30mins jogging today after 1 hour's worth of a mixture of intensive cardios and lower abdominal exercises. Weight this morning was 71.2kg. So it's game on Queen.

Hope you're still with me on this to lose the 7kg or so? smiley smiley

I'm still game oo. Havent had time to exercise though.....so, i am trying to do a modified crash diet. Plan is to eat one good meal a day and have fruits the rest of the day. I went fruit shopping today. Also bought a pack of cashew nuts today for snacks.

As for the skin on the chicken, i didnt take it off ooo. I think i will just start buying skinless chicken. But, it was grilled sha.

Congrats on your weight loss, your scale is really moving, mine hasnt shifted since then. Now, i am challenged all over again...... make i go pack my running outfit inside my handbag all over again, na so i dey carry am up and down ooo so i can always drop in at the gym anytime..lol.

This competion with you just started again. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

EFe, Efe..How many times did i call you.

Pls Reduce your running. You are trying to recover. easy on those legs i beg you.

small small. You are there already.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 08, 2015
masties2:
Good afternoon ladies. Been following silently. I must say you all are doing a great job and encouraging me to get my very lazy ass off the sofa. embarassed I have lost weight before I had my last baby but getting back on track has been more of a yo-yo thing, I don't know where commitment flew to. Below is my healthy meal with one table spoon of oil.

Is that all? cheesy
Now bring out the bread where you hide it.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by kilode100(f): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Chillisauce:

Is that all? cheesy
Now bring out the bread where you hide it.

grin grin
I couldn't help it. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marbee(f): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2015
I have defaulted a lot embarassed let me go and do situp first.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Yemiolads(f): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2015
My homemade bread grin , tasty and fresh!
made according to this recipe: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/06/for-love-of-food-how-to-make-homemade.html#more

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yemiolads:
made according to this recipe: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/06/for-love-of-food-how-to-make-homemade.html#more

Interesting shape grin N=bread huh? looks yummy sha!

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chillisauce, see the huge bread that went with that tiny beans masties2 didn't show us grin

Yemiolads:

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice juice .

Naijababe

Betterave
fraise
brocolli
water melon

Ginger

This is the best one I have done so far.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by masties2(f): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chilli sauce, I swear you must have a third eye. I did bake bread,2 parts wheat and 1 part white flour for d family I ate some sha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by masties2(f): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pray tell, where does EfemenaXY get strength and inspiration from? Are you human like us or a machine? No offence sister but you are just too much.
I must workout today in respect of your determination. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.