Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265732 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked Pls where is your church? cool

grin grin grin grin it's around where my husband calls the 'naija church square mile' . grin

Jokes apart though there is always one person or the other celebrating something ,if it's not baby decdication,it's birthday, it's Father's Day ,it's Mother's Day, women's seminar ,love feast etc . And food must show at all of them.calorie laden food for that matter cheesy

At the last women's seminar,they were already plotting ayamase efo riro( we have like three caterers) I had to say 'don't you people know more than food ni' every opportunity to organise 'come chop'. They scaled it down but I will look one phone for a picture of how it looks sometimes grin

Modified - I found one cheesy

I think I need to organise a healthy eating seminar grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
naija church square mile.......Old Kent Rd niyen grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin

Tell me would have been able to resist of they had a Nigerian caterer come make efo with amala.
damiso:
Lunch today .. Boiled sweet potatoes ,steamed Kale and Fish Stew (croaker fish)

This my church people can test persons self will eh embarassed today there was cake,meat pie(proper naija one) ,sausage roll(also proper thick naija dough) scotch egg,puff puff , buns,malt , chin chin fish gosh embarassed

I am proud of myself I confronted them and won .. Had just half a scotch egg(halved it with my daughter) cheesy

**come and join me sing hallelujah*** cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
None of them will talk to you and healthy meals.

There's this naija Church that I go to whenever I'm in Florida and they don't need any reason to bring food.

It's a normal Sunday routine for them. We can't just do without food at gatherings.
damiso:

grin grin grin grin it's around where my husband calls the 'naija church square mile' . grin

Jokes apart though there is always one person or the other celebrating something ,if it's not baby decdication,it's birthday, it's Father's Day ,it's Mother's Day, women's seminar ,love feast etc . And food must show at all of them.calorie laden food for that matter cheesy

At the last women's seminar,they were already plotting ayamase efo riro( we have like three caterers) I had to say 'don't you people know more than food ni' every opportunity to organise 'come chop'. They scaled it down but I will look one phone for a picture of how it looks sometimes grin

Modified - I found one cheesy

I think I need to organise a healthy eating seminar grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
cococandy:
None of them will talk to you and healthy meals.

There's this naija Church that I go to whenever I'm in Florida and they don't need any reason to bring food.

It's a normal Sunday routine for them. We can't just do without food at gatherings.

Like you know .. grin somebody actually 'confessed' to joining us cos we 'fed' him.

Yeah it is , it's a sign of love it sometimes it gets too much.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijababe:
naija church square mile.......Old Kent Rd niyen grin grin grin grin grin

You don get am cheesy chop knuckle .

That my husband and his mouth ehn grin He once asked my pastor why RCCG keeps opening parishes everywhere like Tesco Express grin I wanted to enter the ground that day embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
damiso:

You don get am cheesy chop knuckle .

That my husband and his mouth ehn grin He once asked my pastor why RCCG keeps opening parishes everywhere like Tesco Express grin I wanted to enter the ground that day embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin Him nor send you and your pastor ni

But mehn from that bridge where bus 21 gets on Old Kent rd to the post office at New Cross, there must be like 50 churches in les than 2 miles angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijababe:

Oh yes, I forgot you belle is awoof proof cheesy

grin grin confirmed!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! My bad...

I don correct am sharp-sharp. cheesy cheesy

Abeg apart from Saturday's swim, no exercises this weekend. Travelled yesterday and ate my way through two BlueBerry muffins. Not good I know, but at least like Damiso, I resisted the urge to get some of those mouthwatering pasteries at the Station and settled for two bananas, a mango 'n apple oat porridge, some salmon noodles with veg from Boots and (thankfully) a bottle of water and some melon fruits for dessert....Oh dear, typing this out now seems like a lot o! undecided embarassed embarassed

The day before, I at some serious poundo with hubby's stockfish 'n cow leg Egusi soup sad sad

cheesy

If I write my own cheat, this page won't contain it. Don't worry as long as you are conscious about it, nothing will go wrong.
Btw, study finds that people who weigh themselves regularly are more unlikely to gain weight.
My weigh in the bathroom has become like a habit. Even my little ones Don follow me dey mount on it grin

When they climb, they look at it and say the no. on it. I wonder wetin dem dey check.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! My bad...

I don correct am sharp-sharp. cheesy cheesy

Abeg apart from Saturday's swim, no exercises this weekend. Travelled yesterday and ate my way through two BlueBerry muffins. Not good I know, but at least like Damiso, I resisted the urge to get some of those mouthwatering pasteries at the Station and settled for two bananas, a mango 'n apple oat porridge, some salmon noodles with veg from Boots and (thankfully) a bottle of water and some melon fruits for dessert....Oh dear, typing this out now seems like a lot o! undecided embarassed embarassed

The day before, I at some serious poundo with hubby's stockfish 'n cow leg Egusi soup sad sad

Kai Efe you have sinned o. You dont do things in half grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Starting 100% healthy eating for 1 week.
I have cheated enough.
eating plenty cheese and Biscuit.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Semoule
chicken and cococream sauce.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ifyalways(f): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2015
quote author=damiso post=35780700]Lunch today .. Boiled sweet potatoes ,steamed Kale and Fish Stew (croaker fish)

This my church people can test persons self will eh embarassed today there was cake,meat pie(proper naija one) ,sausage roll(also proper thick naija dough) scotch egg,puff puff , buns,malt , chin chin fish gosh embarassed

I am proud of myself I confronted them and won .. Had just half a scotch egg(halved it with my daughter) cheesy

[/quote]
Hmmmn.
Is this lunch or appetiser? Una dey try gan.
@Efe, a friend recommended a GYM. I will check them out this weekend. I used to religiously do 100 squats each morning but we had some house guests which altered my morning routine and gbam, that was the end of my squats.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin it was kuku lunch o..I cant believe that I now eat like a bird

One thing I have had to learn by fire is portion control.. because even food that is good for you can be bad if its too much .e.g fruits are very nutritional and good for you but eating a whole bowl of grapes at one sitting Is like having two cans of Coke due to the amount of fructose/sugar in grapes. And that was me, sebi its fruits.LOL. Nuts nko ? I could eat a 100g bag of Almonds at a go that like 592 calories and that's just my mid morning snack. And I was wondering why the weight was not shifting.LOL silly me.

I even weigh my almonds now sef

ifyalways:
quote author=damiso post=35780700]Lunch today .. Boiled sweet potatoes ,steamed Kale and Fish Stew (croaker fish)
Hmmmn.
Is this lunch or appetiser? Una dey try gan.
@Efe, a friend recommended a GYM. I will check them out this weekend. I used to religiously do 100 squats each morning but we had some house guests which altered my morning routine and gbam, that was the end of my squats.
[
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Babes, ask me about long endurance, cardio vascular exercises, I fit suggest. Muscle building is the forte of Chillisauce, Edwife (can you believe she lifts >20kg weights??), and BABE3

Those are the hardline body builders in the house. The best I can suggest is perhaps you join a Total Body Conditioning workout class / Strength Building class in your gym. I attended one, used the smallest weights I could available (1.25kg) for some of the routines and never went back there again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

P.S: Were you able to download Chillisauce's adoption forms? I think I gave you an outdated link. The current one is:

www.DoYouWannaGetAdoptedByFiveHundredTassanNairaCashMadamChillisauce.com cheesy cheesy cheesy

Efe is selling me out here cheesygrin Ify don't try this at home.... tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chillis:
Semoule
chicken and cococream sauce.

What is that tool again? cheesy

Chilli you are not serious,i need to see all your tools.....you weird. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Damiso, see wetin I discover today. There is also Kale crips at Pret's A manger

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Ewuro4: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:

Gerroooout of my head! angry

Got a whole box from Costco

Was gonna post that today with my homemade (chickpeas+spinach) hummus.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

Gerroooout of my head! angry

Got a whole box from Costco

Was gonna post that today with my homemade (chickpeas+spinach) hummus.

I am going home to make moin moin. Is that out of your head? grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Ewuro4: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:

I am going home to make moin moin. Is that out of your head? grin

Yes yes grin please post the pic on the 'non heathy thread' jare.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes yes grin please post the pic on the 'non heathy thread' jare.

Wombiliki wobia grin grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Ewuro4: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:

Wombiliki wobia grin grin grin grin

Emi Lon keesi grin I love my food.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:

Wow .. Great find. At least one can now eat 'crisps' without feeling guilty grin not a big a crisp fan but still on those days one is feeling guilty
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Also see what hubby got me .. He knows I use coconut water for my smoothies and so he got me this one with bits..

Also my lunch prep for tomorrow .. Lost my appetite today after i ate a slice of chocolate cake at my daughters school. embarassed how canny say no to what my daughter 'lovingly' reserved and kept for me. tongue funny enough not really a chocolate or cake person so it was like I wasted my calorie intake embarassed

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
I must be the only person who thinks coconut water is a rip-off. I always buy coconut and drain the water when I feel like it grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Ewuro4: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:
I must be the only person who thinks coconut water is a rip-off. I always buy coconut and drain the water when I feel like it grin grin grin

That's the only best way.

I usually blend it with added cup of water and strain it .. Yummy.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beetroot and apple juice.
With ginger
Have little time these days for my juicing.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lunch for the week.
I have started doing my own healthy lunch too tongue

This rice will last for 3 days.
I only need to add some avocado and moi-moi.

I should have even shared it into 3 places.
anyway make é be like that. Who knows, maybe I will finish it in one go
grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

What is that tool again? cheesy

Chilli you are not serious,i need to see all your tools.....you weird. grin

Which tool again cheesy?

Those are my cutlery.
you know tell me say Na hand you dey use eat tongue

Anyway, omotowa. .omotodun. omalicha like me know very well my table manner grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Ewuro4: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
damiso:
Also see what hubby got me .. He knows I use coconut water for my smoothies and so he got me this one with bits..

Also my lunch prep for tomorrow .. Lost my appetite today after i ate a slice of chocolate cake at my daughters school. embarassed how canny say no to what my daughter 'lovingly' reserved and kept for me. tongue funny enough not really a chocolate or cake person so it was like I wasted my calorie intake embarassed

But that water Looks refreshing tho. I like it.

Una wellu done and happy shedding (abi how do they greet people?) , my own be say just take it easy dear, life's too short abeg. You're scaring me Dami, this one you & Naijababe rawole is getting too much for my body grin

How can you say no? It's hard saying no to a saved aero chocolate square here too. You do well.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

But that water Looks refreshing tho. I like it.

Una wellu done and happy shedding (abi how do they greet people?) , my own be say just take it easy dear, life's too short abeg. You're scaring me Dami, this one you & Naijababe rawole is getting too much for my body grin

How can you say no? It's hard saying no to a saved aero chocolate square here too. You do well.

grin grin grin happy shedding ..

It would have been real 'aseju' to say no.

Don't be scared joor, we will still eat oily ayamase /ofada stew with you just not everyday grin

its just that Orobo no dey reign again grin if I don't watch myself , I will just turn to iya apati cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chillis:
Lunch for the week.
I have started doing my own healthy lunch too tongue

This rice will last for 3 days.
I only need to add some avocado and moi-moi.

I should have even shared it into 3 places.
anyway make é be like that. Who knows, maybe I will finish it in one go
grin

3 days ke grin but the rice is not that much naa as there is veg there

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.