Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (266292 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

l am fine darling blue babe.... cheesy

I have a question,what is your previous moniker?I can see that this one is newly created. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
edwife:

I have a question,what is your previous moniker?I can see that this one is newly created. cheesy

None, l have been a guest for a while before l registered recently.. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

None, l have been a guest for a while before l registered recently.. smiley

Really?interesting.... smiley

Hope you like it here,you settled very quick i must say-going by your posts. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
edwife:

Really?interesting.... smiley

Hope you like it here,you settled very quick i must say-going by your posts. smiley

So far, Yes smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Ppmoma: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pages 1-70 took me two full weeks*whew*. Weldone all.. Great job going on here..I can't help but be a part of this.
Started eating healthy 2weeks ago,aiming towards losing 32kg ooo and staying fit. The journey no easy...pls,help a Sister smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ppmoma:
Pages 1-60 took me two full weeks*whew*. Weldone all.. Great job going on here..I can't help but be a part of this.
Started eating healthy 2weeks ago,aiming towards losing 32kg ooo and staying fit. The journey no easy...pls,help a Sister smiley

It is a gradual process, you can go with this formula >>>>> 50% protein in all your food + 30% vegetables + 20% carbohydrate + regular exercises = healthy lifestyle and weight-loss and been healthy all the time, all things been equal... smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Where is queen47?

Not seen this babe for a while now. Hope you're fine dear and still eating clean and exercising too?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by queen47: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Where is queen47?

Not seen this babe for a while now. Hope you're fine dear and still eating clean and exercising too?

Thanks sis for asking of me. I dey jare. Been terribly busy. Have hardly had time to work out but still eating as clean as possible.

Here's my lunch yesterday.
Salad, avocado and moimoi.

How are you and your batalion

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by haduwa(f): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dear All,

Its been a long while, I dumped the healthy eating habit as I was losing my shape in the process and hubby was complaining. I went down 2 dress size from a US (10) to US (6), now my issue was all my Bum dissappeared, a tiny left over! Just the frontal part was ok, still an E cup size (TMI). My clothes especially pants don't look good as they used to with my once perfect shape.

So I kuku resigned, thou am not gaining any extra (Kg or Pounds) as the healthy eating is now like a life style is there anyway I can get my Bum back? Or its bye-bye. I doubt any targetted exercise actually works.

Help a Sister pls. cry

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
queen47:

Thanks sis for asking of me. I dey jare. Been terribly busy. Have hardly had time to work out but still eating as clean as possible.

Lol! Nice one queen.

Yep, we're all good my dear.

That moi-moi of yours looks absolutely yummilicious - keep up the good work sister. cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by queen47: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Nice one queen.

Yep, we're all good my dear.

That moi-moi of yours looks absolutely yummilicious - keep up the good work sister. cheesy cheesy

Thanks sis. I still have some if you want...lol
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2015
I made moi-moi with scent leave and pumpkin leave. It came out very delicious

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
mabella2:

Lol....very innovative
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
mabella2:

Very different and nice twist..

Am on a desk lunch break embarassed too busy take a break
avocado/cucumber/sweet corn and prawn salad.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol....very innovative [/quote]I was just tired of the normal recipe. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
damiso:

Am on a desk lunch break embarassed too busy take a break avocado/cucumber/sweet corn and prawn salad.
thanks. That looks yummy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
damiso:

Am on a desk lunch break embarassed too busy take a break avocado/cucumber/sweet corn and prawn salad.
thanks. That looks yummy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by kiwi5: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fried Quinoa.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 09, 2015
queen47:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593339_img20150704153758_jpegee185f56be1fcdc816e5b6be3caf5754

Where are you at? Just curious to know while looking at your plate of meal. Bwahaha... grin cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Lunch at work!

No one should find my trouble by mentioning the portion size oh! cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582880_dsc0448_jpeg7e400142999c3c9525d2422340073714

With the way it is presented that is going to give you a belly trouble. Please, tell us about your experience after eating that food.

Thank you, lady.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2015
cococandy:
See what healthy eating has caused me.
Nice dried catfish my aunt gave me since I left it and it spoiled just because I don't know what else to make with it except egusi and all those unhealthy delicious soups.

I feel like kicking myself angry
it pains me more because these fish are so expensive here. And these are the large size ones.

I blame all of you o. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2573483_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

That is one deadly plate of fish. You have to be careful with the way you handle them not to get infected by the things on the surface of the black fish. I hope you dispose them off properly.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:23am On Jul 09, 2015
all4naija:
That is one deadly plate of fish. You have to be careful with the way you hand them not to get infected by the things on the surface of the black fish. I hope you dispose them off properly.
deadly plate of fish? grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2015
all4naija:
With the way it is presented that is going to give you a belly trouble. Please, tell us about your experience after eating that food.

Thank you, lady.

Oh be quiet.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Oh be quiet.

grin grin grin grin grin

Efe, I wish I could have seen your face while typing this grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nnemuka(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
kiwi5:
Fried Quinoa.
This should be "Gote" (in Hausa).
Nice meal
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
This All4 Naija must be a very funny dude in real life grin grin grin

You need to apply for a job on MasterChef with all this your critiquing skills cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
I know we are gathering steam on the fitness threads but oya the usual suspects lets get more ideas on healthier twists to meals.

My food is still very clean but I find I am getting stuck in a rut of eating the same things over and over again.and too lazy to go back and read up from the beginning cheesy

Oya more ideas.. esp breakfast( naijababe not juices or smoothies only grin)

I tend to have Oats and a fruit( banana or summer berries) with a cup of Green tea and some days shredded wheat. I wanted to try Granola but I read the sugar content on some of the granola brands on the supermarket shelves and I picked race embarassed is there a way I could make my own granola mix with nuts, dried fruit and limit the sugar content?

I need fast and easy ideas that I can take with me to work which is why oats/cereal is my default as mornings are so manic for me.( getting my daughter to eat her own food is enough stress )

I dont mind prepping the night before though as I do that anyway for lunch and snacks

Cococandy kimoni chillisauce edwife bukatyne zemaye, efemenaxy naijababe, babe( or is It bab3)

aunty tearoses tongue grin( don't mind me) you can also get inspiration here did not want to butt into your other discussion.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
damiso:
I know we are gathering steam on the fitness threads but oya the usual suspects lets get more ideas on healthier twists to meals.

My food is still very clean but I find I am getting stuck in a rut of eating the same things over and over again.and too lazy to go back and read up from the beginning cheesy

I tend to have Oats and a fruit( banana or summer berries) with a cup of Green tea and some days shredded wheat. I wanted to try Granola but I read the sugar content on some of the granola brands on the supermarket shelves and I picked race embarassed is there a way I could make my own granola mix with nuts, dried fruit and limit the sugar content?

I need fast and easy ideas that I can take with me to work which is why oats/cereal is my default as mornings are so manic for me.( getting my daughter to eat her own food is enough stress )

I dont mind prepping the night before though as I do that anyway for lunch and snacks

Cococandy kimoni chillisauce edwife bukatyne zemaye, efemenaxy naijababe, babe( or is It bab3)

aunty tearoses tongue grin( don't mind me) you can also get inspiration here did not want to butt into your other discussion.

How about flaxseed, blueberries and almond blended for breakfast. You can switch the fruits as you please or add poppy seeds. Omelettes are great, add lean chicken cubes, some bacon or fish as the spirit leads grin.

Lean bolognese sauce can be eaten with sweet potatoes, yams, small rice portions. Swap with chillis - add red kidney beans for a different taste.

Baked moinmoin are great too, very little oil if you wish.

I don't really do diets and I prefer to drink my salad than eat it as you know, the only big change I made to my diet is reduce my carb intake drastically. I did not eat bread and pasta for about 8 months, it was hard o, come see withdrawal symptoms orisirisi shocked but I am over it now. I eat bread very occasionally now and don't bother with pasta at all anymore.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by queen47: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
all4naija:
Where are you at? Just curious to know while looking at you plate of meal. Bwahaha... grin cheesy

Nnaa, i no get your time abeg....
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
What I do is when I get bored of eating clean all the time, I go on my regular diet and eat something 'unhealthy' in little quantity.
Nothing dey happen cool

I buy the granola in bars. Little bars of 100 calories per bar. That way, I know exact amount of calories I'm taking in with each bar.

They are rich in fibers and proteins. Don't be afraid to indulge.

damiso:

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
cococandy:
What I do is when I get bored of eating clean all the time, I go on my regular diet and eat something 'unhealthy' in little quantity.
Nothing dey happen cool

I buy the granola in bars. Little bars of 100 calories per bar. That way, I know exact amount of calories I'm taking in with each bar.

They are rich in fibers and proteins. Don't be afraid to indulge.

Many of those bars are packed full of sugar, I tend to steer clear of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.