Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265737 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
damiso:

grin grin not even Tassans millions eyin iya alaje forex

Amin o
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
BABE3:

the more I pay attention to what I put in my mouth, the more I realize majority of us aren't eating food; we are only eating "food-like" products... grin

Haven't been here in a while so lemme give a quick chronological update on my food-fitness journey... cheesy

- stopped drinking soda, fizzy drinks, juice etc.

- stopped drinking milk

- stopped eating red meat

-stopped eating white meat, eggs and seafood (this was hard)

- stopped eating anything that doesn't grow

-stopped eating anything with more than one ingredient.

It took me 1.5 years to get here, but I'm happy with the progress. It might exteme for most people to stop eating all the food I listed, however, I live in a country where real food is becoming a myth. Everything is processed. Expiration dates on food products are getting extended. Cancer is at an all time high; even if you don't have it in your genes you have a high risk of getting cancer in this country; thanks to the food . It's scary.

So, yh, that's about it. grin
I'll cut myself some slack anytime I travel out of the country.

Hian. What are you then eating?
I just finished eating a vegetable soup now with goat meat. Very healthy. You are missing oh
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Abegi, come back here jare. cheesy cheesy

To download Chillisauce's adoption application form for free, go to: www.500tassanNairaCa$hMadamChillisauce.com

Babe how far na cheesy

I just remembered you today while eating my sweet corn, hericot vert and carrot. cheesy

Reminded me of your colour-riot food.
the stomach didn't go well afterwards.

I had it for lunch. Very small rice. Afterward hunger want kill me.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
haduwa:
Dear All,

Its been a long while, I dumped the healthy eating habit as I was losing my shape in the process and hubby was complaining. I went down 2 dress size from a US (10) to US (6), now my issue was all my Bum dissappeared, a tiny left over! Just the frontal part was ok, still an E cup size (TMI). My clothes especially pants don't look good as they used to with my once perfect shape.

So I kuku resigned, thou am not gaining any extra (Kg or Pounds) as the healthy eating is now like a life style is there anyway I can get my Bum back? Or its bye-bye. I doubt any targetted exercise actually works.

Help a Sister pls. cry
kiss
Keep eating healthy look up glute work out
Squat, gluten bridge, etc
It works, it only takes time
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ameenahz I dey see you o
Damiso I still dey book after fasting we go do brainstorming grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Amin o

What did I say I forgot my list on my desk and I DID not get the canella, forgot eggs too. embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
zemaye:
Ameenahz I dey see you o
Damiso I still dey book after fasting we go do brainstorming grin

No problem hun..Ramadan Kareem kiss

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
damiso:

What did I say I forgot my list on my desk and I DID not get the canella, forgot eggs too. embarassed

Your matter is hopeless grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Your matter is hopeless grin grin grin grin grin

Very hopeless grin I was talking to my mum on the phone grabbed my bag shut down and talked all the way to tesco.Its her fault angry she too like gist.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
English Breakfast .
grin

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chillis:
English Breakfast .
grin

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my plate is back
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ameenahz(f): 2:59am On Jul 11, 2015
zemaye:
Ameenahz I dey see you o Damiso I still dey book after fasting we go do brainstorming grin

grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Chillis:

Babe how far na cheesy

I just remembered you today while eating my sweet corn, hericot vert and carrot. cheesy

Reminded me of your colour-riot food.
the stomach didn't go well afterwards.

I had it for lunch. Very small rice. Afterward hunger want kill me.

Lol!

Welcome back! Missed you babes. kiss kiss kiss

Chilli, I haven't exercised since last Saturday! cry cry cry Dem wan kee pessin with work!! sad

I'm gonna get fat (again) at this rate..choi!

Been up since 3 a.m wanted to do my abs and jogging but for where. At least make I go swim class na. That my £72 no go waste...even gym, no chance...

Choi!

Later dear.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ifyalways(f): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Abegi, come back here jare. cheesy cheesy

To download Chillisauce's adoption application form for free, go to: www.500tassanNairaCa$hMadamChillisauce.com

Off to download.
Efe, I really want to tone up, build up some small " chinkini" muscle. What exercises would u recommend and please, the ones I can do in a GYM. I won't be able to do anything at home : disturbances and interruptions, I won't even be serious and disciplined to follow it up but if I pay for it ( the gyms around me are thieves, ridiculous charges), I will follow it up religioudly
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Chillis:
English Breakfast .
grin
grin
Pidgin breakfas' so na only one slice you chop abi ha na!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
damiso:

No problem hun..Ramadan Kareem kiss

kiss thanks dear
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Welcome back! Missed you babes. kiss kiss kiss

Chilli, I haven't exercised since last Saturday! cry cry cry Dem wan kee pessin with work!! sad

I'm gonna get fat (again) at this rate..choi!

Been up since 3 a.m wanted to do my abs and jogging but for where. At least make I go swim class na. That my £72 no go waste...even gym, no chance...

Choi!

Later dear.

You wônt get fat again if you eat less and healthy.

You realize now you no longer exercise, so try and eat less calories that you usually take.
the only problem is that you might start feeling pains again by the thing you are back to your exercise routine.
what I normally do is quick push up, jumping jack and I move.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
zemaye:
grin
Pidgin breakfas' so na only one slice you chop abi ha na!

I don't eat more that one slice for bread these days. I just make sure I use 2 eggs, baked beans etc or plenty friut to go with it.

I get my carb from my lunch.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by girlieTberry: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Goat meat pepper soup,yam and oil to garnish. #Urhobowife.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by saiprojects(f): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Dgk7D1KaA

Vegetable Fritata

All these amazing dishes recipe available on www.saiprojectscooking..com and www.youtube.com/saioladeji

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Chillis:

You wônt get fat again if you eat less and healthy.

You realize now you no longer exercise, so try and eat less calories that you usually take.
the only problem is that you might start feeling pains again by the thing you are back to your exercise routine.
what I normally do is quick push up, jumping jack and I move.

Yeah, I know that.

(sigh) so difficult...but God dey sha. smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:39am On Jul 12, 2015
ifyalways:

Off to download.
Efe, I really want to tone up, build up some small " chinkini" muscle. What exercises would u recommend and please, the ones I can do in a GYM. I won't be able to do anything at home : disturbances and interruptions, I won't even be serious and disciplined to follow it up but if I pay for it ( the gyms around me are thieves, ridiculous charges), I will follow it up religioudly

Babes, ask me about long endurance, cardio vascular exercises, I fit suggest. Muscle building is the forte of Chillisauce, Edwife (can you believe she lifts >20kg weights??), and BABE3

Those are the hardline body builders in the house. The best I can suggest is perhaps you join a Total Body Conditioning workout class / Strength Building class in your gym. I attended one, used the smallest weights I could available (1.25kg) for some of the routines and never went back there again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

P.S: Were you able to download Chillisauce's adoption forms? I think I gave you an outdated link. The current one is:

www.DoYouWannaGetAdoptedByFiveHundredTassanNairaCashMadamChillisauce.com cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lunch today .. Boiled sweet potatoes ,steamed Kale and Fish Stew (croaker fish)

This my church people can test persons self will eh embarassed today there was cake,meat pie(proper naija one) ,sausage roll(also proper thick naija dough) scotch egg,puff puff , buns,malt , chin chin fish gosh embarassed

I am proud of myself I confronted them and won .. Had just half a scotch egg(halved it with my daughter) cheesy

**come and join me sing hallelujah*** cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
damiso:

This my church people can test persons self will eh embarassed today there was cake,meat pie(proper naija one) ,sausage roll(also proper thick naija dough) scotch egg,puff puff , buns,malt , chin chin fish gosh embarassed

I am proud of myself I confronted them and won .. Had just half a scotch egg(halved it with my daughter) cheesy

My dear you will go through .
That's one thing getting healthy eating with exercise, you tend to be conscious about what you put in your mouth having it in your mind how long and hard it took you to burn off excess calories.

Well done!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Babes, ask me about long endurance, cardio vascular exercises, I fit suggest. Muscle building is the forte of Chillisauce, Edwife (can you believe she lifts >20kg weights??), and BABE3

Those are the hardline body builders in the house. The best I can suggest is perhaps you join a Total Body Conditioning workout class / Strength Building class in your gym. I attended one, used the smallest weights I could available (1.25kg) for some of the routines and never went back there again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

P.S: Where you able to download Chillisauce's adoption forms? I think I gave you an outdated link. The current one is:

www.DoYouWannaGetAdoptedByFiveTassanNairaCashMadamChillisauce.com cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's fivehundredtaassanNaira grin

You get faster result with strength building.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chillis:

It's fivehundredtaassanNaira grin

You get faster result with strength building.

Lol! My bad...

I don correct am sharp-sharp. cheesy cheesy

Abeg apart from Saturday's swim, no exercises this weekend. Travelled yesterday and ate my way through two BlueBerry muffins. Not good I know, but at least like Damiso, I resisted the urge to get some of those mouthwatering pasteries at the Station and settled for two bananas, a mango 'n apple oat porridge, some salmon noodles with veg from Boots and (thankfully) a bottle of water and some melon fruits for dessert....Oh dear, typing this out now seems like a lot o! undecided embarassed embarassed

The day before, I at some serious poundo with hubby's stockfish 'n cow leg Egusi soup sad sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
damiso:

Looks lovely Dami, well done. smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
damiso:

shocked shocked shocked Pls where is your church? cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked Pls where is your church? cool

Awoof dey run belle o grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijababe:

Awoof dey run belle o grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy not this my belle jor
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy cheesy not this my belle jor

Oh yes, I forgot you belle is awoof proof cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Looks lovely Dami, well done. smiley smiley

Chillis:

My dear you will go through .
That's one thing getting healthy eating with exercise, you tend to be conscious about what you put in your mouth having it in your mind how long and hard it took you to burn off excess calories.
Well done!

I won't lie I was tempted but like you said I thought of how many hours I will use to burn off all the calories I said mbanu let me just respect myself. I collected the malt sha but it's in the fridge .

Thank you Efe

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.