Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

How To Be A Successful Web-developer - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Be A Successful Web-developer (18373 Views)

12 Tips For Becoming A Successful Web Designer - Kinginvahala / 10 Top Secrets To Become A Successful Blogger / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
ritzytbabs:

nah you aint offending nobody, i understand......you could try sending it via pm tho. thanks

Ur email
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by ritzytbabs(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
oapeleo:

Ur email

i just sent you an email.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by ayurdavid: 10:52am On May 02, 2015
@lordnewton, oapeleo & everyone in the house, I need a web development firm that can offer me a place as a trainee. I really want to become an expert webdeveloper. I've learnt XHTML, CSS, & WordPress on my own. I'll be glad for any help I can get. thanks. contact me via: thezioncrownprince1@gmail.com
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 02, 2015
ritzytbabs:

i just sent you an email.

And i have replied it
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Tuneshypedotcom: 8:13pm On May 06, 2015
Hello boss, thanks alot... I've learnt alot here...
Kindly helo me review my web

http://tuneshype.com
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by emmaback(f): 7:06pm On May 07, 2015
I`m a self-taught wed developer who likes to simlify all my tasks. I have many clients who want me design brochures/flyers/postcards and even websites. I got used to commanding the services of www.poweredtemplate.com . So, I take ready made templates and just develop them!
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by flexiwinds: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
I realy love this thread sir. Here is my site to review. Www.smsgrab.com (joomla)
www.flexicron.com (wordpress). Thanks sir.
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by wisyno(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello OP, thanks for all the info you have shared. I heard that too many plugins increase the loading time of a website. What's the maximum number of plugins would u recommend, assuming that they are all important?
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by oapeleo1: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tuneshypedotcom:
Hello boss, thanks alot... I've learnt alot here...
Kindly helo me review my web

http://tuneshype.com

Sorry for the delay.

!. can you please stop using popups, not everybody uses a good phone. and it keeps showing on all pages
2. i love the logo, you should drop the opacity a bit, becox its kinda too sharp
3. i love your slider
4. why is your trending topic on the front page. Try to leave it for sidebar
5. Recent update should be on the frontpage, rather than the sidebar
6. so many thing on sidebar, please put some on the footer

sorry for the delay again. i have been real busy. But you can review your website at www.cobuh.com
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by oapeleo1: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
flexiwinds:
I realy love this thread sir. Here is my site to review. Www.smsgrab.com (joomla)
www.flexicron.com (wordpress). Thanks sir.

flexicron
1. its not good, please redo

smsgrab
2. its not good, please redo

visit www.cobuh.com for one on one guide.
thanks
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by oapeleo1: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
wisyno:
Hello OP, thanks for all the info you have shared. I heard that too many plugins increase the loading time of a website. What's the maximum number of plugins would u recommend, assuming that they are all important?

install wp-cache
and if you have a good host and enough space, no problem
the problem is updating the plugins regularly and locating them
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by alaricsaltzman: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Bro please rate mine

Enterprisehack.com
Listshrine.com
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by oapeleo1: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Bro please rate mine

Enterprisehack.com
Listshrine.com

You can actually use www.cobuh.com for professional review
Just ask a question dere like

Review my website www.drhdhf
And they will review up to security level.
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Read this also on Nairaland
How to be a successful blogger
https://www.nairaland.com/2551167/how-successful-blogger
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by elwanoneal: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2015
How about building a site that charges like 1k per month for people to create their personal online stores like this one http://pheegohstores.com

I know the guy that did this
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by rmipro: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Hey Guys, I found another site for wordpress themes and plugins, here you can download complete wordpress related stuff: http://www.wplayouts.com/
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by ken4jj(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Experts in the house, I want to learn wordpress but i have been having difficulties in installing wordpress on my laptop. At some point during the installation, it will tell me password not valid. I downloaded wordpress from their site but still having problems. what should i do to install wordpress so that i can use it for development purposes before thinking about hosting? Thanks
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
ken4jj:
Experts in the house, I want to learn wordpress but i have been having difficulties in installing wordpress on my laptop. At some point during the installation, it will tell me password not valid. I downloaded wordpress from their site but still having problems. what should i do to install wordpress so that i can use it for development purposes before thinking about hosting? Thanks

Where in the installation process?
is it database password?
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by ken4jj(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
oapeleo:

Where in the installation process?
is it database password?

Thanks. I found the solution and the problem is solved. I now have wampserver and wordpress but trying to log in today to continue the design, i was confused on how to bring back the wordpress page i was working on. I cant seem to long into wordpress again. I'm confused. how can i continue what i started yesterday?
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
ken4jj:

Thanks. I found the solution and the problem is solved. I now have wampserver and wordpress but trying to log in today to continue the design, i was confused on how to bring back the wordpress page i was working on. I cant seem to long into wordpress again. I'm confused. how can i continue what i started yesterday?

Did u do a fresh installation of WordPress?
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by ken4jj(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
oapeleo:

Did u do a fresh installation of WordPress?

Yes, after installing the wamp server, i installed wordpress. I actually started a design by choosing a theme. Although i have seen it now, but the whole thing is confusing me. how can navigate through the site and make a design i want? How can i test run and see how the pages i created is seen on the browser?
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
ken4jj:

Yes, after installing the wamp server, i installed wordpress. I actually started a design by choosing a theme. Although i have seen it now, but the whole thing is confusing me. how can navigate through the site and make a design i want? How can i test run and see how the pages i created is seen on the browser?

Hmmm
WhatsApp me, lemme guide u in stages
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by Lordnewton1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
still on Javasript. #tugOfWar
Re: How To Be A Successful Web-developer by eliteweb(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Interesting! Nice tutorial. Well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controvesial Queen: Adeola Diadem Best Buddy Kwinrach Partied In Bikini / How Airtel Security Flaw Led To Epic Hacking / Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.