Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (34673 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Now That Jonathan Has Lost What Will Happen To Mbu, Marylyn Ogar And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Rychman: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
He will Retire honorably
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nazeeboy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
He will be taught some moral lessons especially how to respect elders. Our General no be for granted. Na Tit-for-Tat!
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
silverprince413:
why didn't he submit the cert to inec if he had any?
Dnt kill U̶̲̥̅̊® self. Even U̶̲̥̅̊ dat have cert can U̶̲̥̅̊ speak d α̇̇̇Y̶̲̥̅̊ he speaks... Nitwit
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by zoomzu(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
He has completed his career as a police officer. What is left for him is posterity.
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by richidinho(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
@op Nigeria problems are too numerous to start wasting time on Mbu

Biko....advice him to start working on the stark illiteracy in the North even in Daura his home town

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nazeeboy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
He will be taught some moral lessons especially how to respect elders. Our General no be for granted. Na Tit-for-Tat! For P-square's Voice; if u do me I do u...............,
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by tbaba1234: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Opiosko:
He not my president ye. No hate bro, just bent of giving him the same heat critics gave to GEJ. Buhari will not rest in that seat.

GEJ was criticised because he did badly. If he did well, he would not have been so rejected.
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by fareed69(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
He would be assigned a New role
Amaechi`s. ADC
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by mmakams: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
@Decleff. Pls face front and reason positive. Is Mbu your headache go and romance transformer
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by silverprince413(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
achemedez:

Dnt kill U̶̲̥̅̊® face. Even U̶̲̥̅̊ dat have cert can U̶̲̥̅̊ speak d α̇̇̇Y̶̲̥̅̊ he speaks... Nitwit
do you know asari dokubo?

Well... He is a school drop out

So.. Anything is possible
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by olaniyanc: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kx:
Retirement whether he is ripe for it or not

Mbu should be flogged in the public at Yaba Market by Tinubu for daring to shoot defenceless people in Lagos and for being rude to Amaechi the Lion of Delta.

Sai Buhari ✌ ✌ ✌

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
HIS SIN WOULD BE VISITED UNTO THE LAST YEAR OF THIS ADMINISTRATION

AN EYE FOR AN EYE
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by toprealman: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
He should have been made INEC commissioner. Nothing will happen to him...not a single thing. Cc: Buhari et al
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by p1jiobi: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Whoever posted this is very silly, what happened to d police commissioner who locked former Governor Ngige inside a car booth. Who perfected the art of rigging elections in Nigeria, while u call for Mbu's head I also hope u will rmbr prof. Maurice Iwu,OBJ's hachet man. see a black pot like OBJ calling a kettle like GEJ black. Impunity did not start with GEj, and won't end with him. GEJ holds d record As the first democratic president to organise a free an fair elections in Nigeria. Guess what he did it twice. Hope GMB will be guided by his precedent.

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by PastorOla1: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
RETIRED!!!
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by aniyphil: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
silverprince413:
I see gej coming back

After court declare buhari ineligible on april 22

So as usuall lehme say.. Gej till 2019 again

"Silverprince413!!! Wake up!!! grin grin grin

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
DeCleff:
Mbu Joseph Mbu is known to be a radical cop whose aim was to destroy APC and its supporters was once a Commissioner of Police who fought Gov. Ameachi squarely because he was acting out a script handed over to him by PEJ and Wike under the watch of GEJ.

Under Mbu as Rivers State Police boss, some northern governors( the former G7) were stoned in at Port Harcourt Int'l Airport.

Gen. Muhamadu Buhari wasn't speared either when he vsited Rivers State.

And many more sins he (Mbu) committed against Ameachi(Who Knows Tomorrow) in Ph.

He later became FCT police boss and continued the fight against APC.

He was later promoted to the rank of AIG ZONE 6, fews months to general elections, when sent to Lagos to continue his anti APC mission where he threatened to arrest governors.

Now that same APC Mbu was out to destroy has emerged as the winner of the just concluded presidential election.

So, guys what do you think will happen to Mbu?

Nothing will happen to Mbu, Buhari understands military formation and will not do anything to destroy him. Rather he will be promoted

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
He deserves to be flogged for being too naughty grin
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by olaniyanc: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
Sacked

Mbu should be flogged publicly at Yaba Market by Tinubu. Mbu is a disgrace to the Nigerian Police Force.

Sai Buhari ✌ ✌ ✌
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Revolution: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
He will be sacked or retired.
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by stayblack: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
THIS RAM SHOULD BE SENT TO THE LAGOS BENIN EXPRESS, COLLECT SOME BRIBE FROM DRIVERS, AT THE END TRAILER GO SCATTER AM..OR SEND HIM TO ONE OF THIS BANKS, AND ROBBERS GO USE GUN WRITE MBU OR COWARD OR THIEF FOR HIS FOREHEARD...MY OPINON..FROM MY HEART...
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by whitecat1: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
He should be dishonorably discharged!

He's a terrible cop and does not deserve to wear the uniform. The olori Ibu Mbu, a very dirty cop!

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Pebcak: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kx:
Retirement whether he is ripe for it or not

I see a lot of army and police chief going home and the excuse will be very funny

They played politics more than politicians
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by emmykk(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Most APC followers thinks like dictators and revenges.MBU dont give a Bleep.he is a big police.
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mbu knows his destiny. The either he retire the better for him. Greed and unprofessionalism ruin him.
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Wallade(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
He should be retired
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by stagger: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Amaechi will make Mbu his personal project for the first 100 days in office.

Meanwhile, a new government usually ushers new service chiefs and a new IGP. So it is a matter of speculation. I can tell you now that many people will be jostling for positions. If I were Mbu, I will simply go and prostrate to beg for my career. No shame o!

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by fflamingo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
silverprince413:
I see gej coming back

very silly comment.
That singular acts will consume thousands of life through war. Trust the northern
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sometimes it is difficult to understand some so called APC supporters, rather than celebrating their victory and getting ready for the task ahead, all they have been doing is compiling the names of those who have wronged or didn't vote for them. Is APC coming for revenge against their perceived enemies or to move Nigeria forward?

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by amadu777: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
silverprince413:
I see gej coming back

man !! ya stuf is original shiit

1 Like

Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by chamboy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
We belive Mbu and Buhari were made from same cloth.. they both tough,highly principled and bullish then you consider the past record of Buhari and how he enjoys the service of fellows like Mbu...kind of reminds us of a certain young Idiagbon....We see Buhari holding on to Mbu for his own purpose, maybe as a leverage on thieffnubu if ever the corrupt kleptomaniac tries a fast one or cajole thieffnubu to his ascetic designs like vomitting all the lands and properties he had stolen from Lagos.Can't surprise us Mbu becomes EFCC Chairman.
ichidodo u dn dey get brain small
Re: With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Opiosko:
He not my president ye. No hate bro, just bent of giving him the same heat critics gave to GEJ. Buhari will not rest in that seat.
You talk like a frustrated person. Who are you to give Buhari heat? He beat GEJ in his own game. It's his (Buhari) destiny to lead Nigeria. Other TANoids have congratulated and wished him well. You do same and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction / Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.