Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) (48572 Views)

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by mmsen: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
In case anyone needs to download the audio (mp4 format) - http://megabitload.com/download/index/87251172/
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by XBLadez: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Abegggii!!!! Make we hear word! Historic this historic that! What's special about a loser accepting defeat?
When the loser does it to save thousands of lives

10 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Rahmatuparker: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nice conversation.
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Ill be contesting for 2023's election fellow NL' vote for me ooo!!! gringrin

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by zikuma: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
a nice one
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by boolet: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
INTERNATIONAL MUGU

Thanks local MUGU grin

1 Like

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by shaboti: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
. .
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by missionmex(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Some people are playing down on what the president did. I remembered 2011 when one man refuse to take this noble step and more than 800 innocent lifes was lost.

13 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by XBLadez: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
INTERNATIONAL MUGU
Seconded. He just doesn't understand why we think GEJ did a great thing

4 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by tempem: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Forget it, this man is humble!

1 Like

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

mayb he is a jambite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by iphanyiuma(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good luck.
ebele jonathan

1 Like

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
boolet:

Thanks local MUGU grin
4 d fact dat u have a chineese techno android phone does nt gv u d right 2 type n comment on a topic u dnt undastand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by sleemfesh: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
neenar:
Yes it is very annoying seeing them overhype GEJ's concession of defeat. Need I remind you that it was a requirement of the peace agreement he and Buhari signed on two different occasions?
You be serious Olodo.
Peace agreement my foot.
Grow up and let's see if ur brain grows with you.
Mpama.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Filmewell(f): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
historic. i swear.
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]

A LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIS DYING POPULARITY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOOTED, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL JUDGE YOU COS YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER THAN IT IS NOW BUT YOU IGNORED THE MASSES AND MADE VAGABONDS BILLIONAIRES.

i am not deceived by your fake call to GMB. Deep down your heart you are pained cos despite the propaganda and hate campaigns you sponsored you are going back to Otueke in less than 2 months.

May God give you the required punishment for making the living conditions of the poor masses who queued in the sun to vote you in 2011 worse . Wicked set of looters[/size]

Like seriously, you are a stewpid fellow.... Go and unleash ur frustration on those responsible for your misfortunes... Even GMB was replying every statement he made to GEJ during the conversation with "your excellency"... Where did u get your stewpidity from

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by boolet: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
4 d fact dat u have a chineese techno android phone does nt gv u d right 2 type n comment on a topic u dnt undastand.
grin take it easy bro, I can feel your pain grin
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Emmysteve(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
GEJ the father of Nigeria Democracy

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by millionboi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Goodluck is a Good man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
missionmex:
Some people are playing down on what the president did. I remembered 2011 when one man refuse to take this noble step and more than 800 innocent lifes was lost.

Tell'em oooo

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
A standing ovation for this great man

4 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Symphony007: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Your excellency....your excellency...your excellency...what is excellent about both of you?

3 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by boolet: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

I can feel your pains grin
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by jazzy4naija(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
still looking at the election results omo that party AA should have just remained a genotype grin

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

When the loser does it to save thousands of lives
That's because the loser got no choice! Oh what was he supposed to do? Please tell me undecided fight? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Historic. Nice one GEJ.... Does not mean all the money you stole is now yours though, you have to give some back at least. ... Return it secretly, no one has to know

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Edifyer: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
@ least is a good thing that GEJ supporters have something to console themselves they are not left empty handed

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by joseph1832(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nice. I love the calm and cool demeanor GEJ displayed. It will even be hard to know he stood by watch FFK and Okupe make mockery of GMB!.
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by lordhugo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
So, what should i do? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by ellechrystal(f): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
frankzone:

And how come saharareporters still had access to this file? The same way they have been painting the govt in bad light all these while. This is quite revealing!
That is not even d voice of Goodluck Jonathan.
I know how he speaks, that is a scam.
Though he called, this same media who published all sort of propaganda against the man, Ve come again even when d world sees him as a great man.
Their cup don dey full, let's see them publish for GMB.
I am here watching.
Meanwhile, I Love Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
tempem:
Forget it, this man is humble!

True, but leadership isn't about humility alone, but integrity, discipline, strong will....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers / Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.