Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) (48571 Views)

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Texcoco(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:
[s][size=13pt]

A LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIS DYING POPULARITY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOOTED, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL JUDGE YOU COS YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER THAN IT IS NOW BUT YOU IGNORED THE MASSES AND MADE VAGABONDS BILLIONAIRES.

i am not deceived by your fake call to GMB. Deep down your heart you are pained cos despite the propaganda and hate campaigns you sponsored you are going back to Otueke in less than 2 months.

May God give you the required punishment for making the living conditions of the poor masses who queued in the sun to vote you in 2011 worse . Wicked set of looters[/size]
[/s]
Then will people rail and scream at us for calling Buharists like yourself janjaweedes and bloodsuckers....Go and look at South sudan,smelly obo...

3 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by deletrue: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
neenar:
Yes it is very annoying seeing them overhype GEJ's concession of defeat. Need I remind you that it was a requirement of the peace agreement he and Buhari signed on two different occasions?
What has this brat eaten today? How does obeying signed agreement become annoying? You have not seen anything yet! Buhari's records will, within the shortest time will not only disappoint you people. Nor be that man who cannot answer any simplest question? Infact,this your post shows your incomplete brain cells. I advise you wake up from and try hard to run aways from this religion, I mean this Islam religions that is always pushing you people to the wrong and bad side of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by symbianDON(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Abegggii!!!! Make we hear word! Historic this historic that! What's special about a loser accepting defeat?
Johnathan the tortoise! He is just looking for trickish ways to avoid the shame and disgrace he got from the presidential election. There is nothing heroic about it, its the normal thing to do so I don't get the hype over the silly call he made to Sai Buhari. He can continue to dcv you guys as usual but he can never dcv me!

Man of Democracy my foot!!!! angry angry
a million thanks to you! you spoke my mind. all of sudden we now have Jonathan the saint.

3 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
He tried....nd me likey how buhari honoured him
...Honour to whom it's due
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by deholister(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
neenar:
Yes it is very annoying seeing them overhype GEJ's concession of defeat. Need I remind you that it was a requirement of the peace agreement he and Buhari signed on two different occasions?
dat doesn't mean kasala wud not apen......and dnt say because of d peace agreement....
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by coolluk(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
wow

Buhari still said thank you your excellency,

My proudest moment as a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by besttrader: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
This shouldn't have been out in the public space!! Those who leaked this should be punished, you don't disrespect the Office of The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria - this is not about Jonathan, it's about the Office of The President Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. This saddens me!!

I know that President Jonathan as an individual didn't do justice to the office, but there should be a clear distinction between Mr. President i.e. Mr. GEJ and The Office of The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This shouldn't be in the public domain.

4 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by tefoko: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wait a minute!!..Did i hear jonathan call buhari 'your excellency' as soon as he was connected?.He even went ahead to ask 'how are things?'.SMH#politicalPropaganda
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by mbulela: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Is this not meant to be a private conversation?
Why is it being leaked?

1 Like

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by appini: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
neenar:

Before the failure of the readers card or after?

Even Sambo as president will not concede power to his own fellow northerners.

For me GEJ is not just an hero, but a saint
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by neenar: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleemfesh:

You be serious Olodo.
Peace agreement my foot.
Grow up and let's see if ur brain grows with you.
Mpama.
You are dim-witted old f00l with no manners whatsoever. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Anyone that has downloaded it should please send it to me via whatsapp/bbm.

2819A979
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Positiveminds(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]

A LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIS DYING POPULARITY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOOTED, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL JUDGE YOU COS YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER THAN IT IS NOW BUT YOU IGNORED THE MASSES AND MADE VAGABONDS BILLIONAIRES.

i am not deceived by your fake call to GMB. Deep down your heart you are pained cos despite the propaganda and hate campaigns you sponsored you are going back to Otueke in less than 2 months.

May God give you the required punishment for making the living conditions of the poor masses who queued in the sun to vote you in 2011 worse . Wicked set of looters[/size]

TRULY, YOU ARE CURSED BY YOUR ANCESTORS!
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Reaper231(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
neenar:

If thing had gone the other way wud Buhari hv done the same? Or by now our military will be battling wit boko haram and at same time trying to suppress some senseless killings across nigeria caused by him, or contain the "Parallel Government" formed by Buhari after defeat.
Goodluck had no choice than to Concede bt he could hv done so after the dogs and baboons have been submerged in blood. Lobbish
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by 49cents(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Buhari to GEJ: My respect your excellency

A legend of our time

Sai Baba

cc: Lalasticlala

Buhari knows that what GEJ did is trully unprecendented in our political space

even local councillor that looses elections doesnt call to congratulate

Gen Bugari had to give back that respect
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by docbindl(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Whoever leaked that call needs to be arrested and jailed.
That's a breach of protocal and invasion of the privacy of the president and president - elect.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by anibirelawal(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Historic ko....... abeg, na EYE SERVICE ! Take it or leave it, i dnt trust him. after what that usel*s ORUBEBE did on his behalf, he stylishly called to save his own image, meanwhile orubebe has been painted in BLACK. (The ORUBEBE MADNESS made JONATHAN a WISE man.) - I think JONATHAN should be grateful to orubebe outragious act which earned jonathan of international ovasion by accepting defeat at earliest time even when the last result was unknown,and having called the winner to congratulate him. -Its so glaring to me that he did all that to coverd himself with a torn umbrella from the rain of shame of orubebe's action. in my own opinion,:HE is a propagandist. --------i mean no offence!
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by ooshinibos: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
sharebite:
Historic audio of President Jonathan calling to congratulate Buhari (listen)

Listen to the audio below ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAyJXX1NZkc
I think GEJ secretly liked or admired Buhari ...he always hugged and smiles ..
GEJ is a complete gentlemen ..I respect him from now on ...
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Mistermamus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Abegggii!!!! Make we hear word! Historic this historic that! What's special about a loser accepting defeat?
Johnathan the tortoise! He is just looking for trickish ways to avoid the shame and disgrace he got from the presidential election. There is nothing heroic about it, its the normal thing to do so I don't get the hype over the silly call he made to Sai Buhari. He can continue to dcv you guys as usual but he can never dcv me!

if he didn't concede defeat u think dere would peace now? will u be typing diz trash?
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by ooshinibos: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think GEJ secretly liked or admired Buhari ...they always hugged and smiled ..
GEJ is a complete gentlemen ..I respect him from now on ...
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by judebebo: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]

And why hav God not punished your Father Obasanjo or Your uncle Tinubu, or Even u yourself for your low level of thinking!!!
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by medamillion(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
sharebite:
Historic audio of President Jonathan calling to congratulate Buhari (listen)

Listen to the audio below ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAyJXX1NZkc
Historic indeed.
Fayose, FFK, Asari, Odua, Alison, and association of looters will all have historic welcome to Kirikiri maximum prison.
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mistermamus:
if he didn't concede defeat u think dere would peace now? will u be typing diz trash?
My dear, you don't get? He has no choice! Johnathan is not so dumb naa....nothing he will do now or later will change the fact that Buhari won the election!
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Caution30: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
neenar:
GEJ's PR team trying so hard to paint him a saint.
Did you remember wat happen when Buhari lost in 2011?
That is why this gesture is and will continue to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by 49cents(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Historic. Nice one GEJ.... Does not mean all the money you stole is now yours though, you have to give some back at least. ... Return it secretly, no one has to know

u are correct he should retuen the money he stole..............the $50billion...........no $10billion........no $20billion...........yes

Obansanjo should return the N1MILLION NAIRA HE STOLE TOO

tINUBU SHOULD RETRUN THE 100K HE STOLE TOO

ALL THE MONEY FOR CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI WONT BE RETURNED AT LEAST 100% PER ANNUM

I LAUGH IN FULANI

WHEN nIGERIANS UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYBODY IN GOVERNMENT GO THEIR TO STEAL BUT DO SOME PROJECTS TO PLEASE YOU WHILE AT IT
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by stinggy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
REALCHANGE20151:

Teach me your ways bro. How do you manage to post nothing? embarassed
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Ranchhoddas: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

You don't get it but Obama gets it,Ban ki Moon gets it,IBB et al have all gotten it.You have no sense.
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Gracyel(f): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
shaboti:
you mean how buharists worked their ass off to paint a blood-sucking dictator and murderer a saint ?

I wonder o
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
stinggy:

Teach me your ways bro. How do you manage to post nothing? embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) by faroukfahima(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.