Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? (6951 Views)

Who Listens To RADIO BIAFRA(97.6 Fm)and Why? / Radio Biafra Broadcasting Live At Onitsha, Fm 97.6 / Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2015
[size=20pt]One Nigeria is a F*CKING JOKE. Yoruba's can keep licking their Fulani masters A** while BIAFRA STANDS!! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
rydow:
Insha Allah any dream of the Igbo's to own a nation of there own will never come to Pass.

God will continue to purnish those Crazy Igbo boys that dupe me in Alaba at Shop B208, Ko ni Daa fun gbo gbo yin ooooo.

I trusted those guys as my brothers and one Nigerian,I requested for the best and they gave me the Worst,I started pleading and I still need to add more money to carry another worse TV,how I wish I use Konga or Jumia,but notwithstanding Ur dream of a [b]Biafra 419 [/b]nation will never come to pass.

when biafra is ready you will eat your poo.. grin
rydow:
Insha Allah any dream of the Igbo's to own a nation of there own will never come to Pass.

God will continue to purnish those Crazy Igbo boys that dupe me in Alaba at Shop B208, Ko ni Daa fun gbo gbo yin ooooo.

I trusted those guys as my brothers and one Nigerian,I requested for the best and they gave me the Worst,I started pleading and I still need to add more money to carry another worse TV,how I wish I use Konga or Jumia,but notwithstanding Ur dream of a [b]Biafra 419 [/b]nation will never come to pass.

when biafra is ready you will eat your poo.. cheesy grin
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by asala1: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Any time I need to laugh, I just turn in to radio Biafra. That's where you see raw emotion of old men.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2015
cheruv:

from his name he looks Bini shocked
kedu ihe nwa Bini naetu n'AbiaPoly?

aAnu mpama i came to research on the ibo mentality, and so far i have not found anything worth appraising...even if you eventually get what you want, your selfishness and greed wont let your biafra last long before it splits to something else.

be wise my brother...
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by obergath: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2015
seun, ishilove, oam4j and other mods should ban all the guys making death threat on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Menace2Society(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:

Isidaehomen Nicholas, concenterate on your studies at Abia poly and stop dabbling into matters that do not concern you. Those guys aren't as far as you think.
Mind your business and stop playing with fire.
Why do u always put up people details on here?u think u smart?I'm on your case tread carefully
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2015
babadee1:

No we can't survive without the Igbo. There can be no Nigeria without the Igbo. Every tribe has it's role to play in making this country great again. Anyone still insisting on secession should be careful what they wish for. Just look at the example of South Sudan.
tell that to Soviet union

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2015
asala1:
Any time I need to laugh, I just turn in to radio Biafra. That's where you see raw emotion of old men.

lol...same here man
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by ofeco: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
sleeknick:

As a matter of fact we all need each other to make this nation grow.. I dont know why the you ibos think they are special, i think you ibos are too gullible to ethnic sentiments and this is the reason anybody can spring up from your own fold to rip u off... Do you know that the number of ibos in the north is even greater than the number of Northerners in the east... With this said. Weather you like it or not, we all need each other in this country.

I continue to say this biafra whatever is a big rip off...

Pls save yourselves and embrace peace, embrace on NIGERIA this is the only way to move our nation from the rotten state it is now to greater heights. We need to work together to achieve greatness..

if truly Igbo are important in your so called Nigeria why is it that anything that concerns igbos are often met with fierce opposition, do you know that when the issue of additional state for Igbo was mentioned everyone from west n north complained about Igbo covetousness now Igbo are talking about how to extricate themselves from your Nigeria, your still complaining. the war lasted for 30 months not 3 days and the mistakes we made then would be correct de.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Menace2Society(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Remember u people owned Lagos and Abuja how u go fit do am now?and please my amiable TA Orji should be made the first president!Igbo kwenu!
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2015
sleeknick:

Be very careful of ur utterances... I will get to you before you take one step.

Save urself from this misfortune you want to bring to urself and ur people...

A word is enough for the wise.

God less Nigeria...

Anu ofia u are in my zone and complaining about radio Biafra, Biafra is a spirit, that's why it has never died even after the misfortune of the civil war, Biafra is life, it is truth and pure.

I don't want a non entity like u from the zoological republic to come contaminate it, the word Biafra puts hatred and wickedness into enemies' minds.

One more time, u can't be in Aba the die-hard zone of Biafra and be complaining of Radio Biafra.

I will hunt u down and I will deal with u, if u don't like the word Biafra and anything associated with it, shut up and go back to ur village.

anu ofia nwuru anwu.

Restoring Biafra is a call that must be heeded, if you fear the worst, u are a coward and bastard and our ancestors will be turning in their grave for having cowards in Biafra land today.
cowards are not allowed here.

All Hail Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
ofeco:
if truly Igbo are important in your so called Nigeria why is it that anything that concerns igbos are often met with fierce opposition, do you know that when the issue of additional state for Igbo was mentioned everyone from west n north complained about Igbo covetousness now Igbo are talking about how to extricate themselves from your Nigeria, your still complaining. the war lasted for 30 months not 3 days and the mistakes we made then would be correct de.

stop beating the drums of war...you dont want your family to go through that..trust me.

come to think of it an average ibo man does not trust his fellow ibo...
there are so many ways of letting ur voices heard if you feel you ibos are being marginalised..
for all i know, u cannot achieve biafra by war...
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Fash20: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
dtruth3:
You are a leaner, i presume you are still under aged!

Needless to remind you that, with joint forces of South-south and south-East, Nigeria is finished! and with just 3 Ofensive "Og3 grad2tmm" dynamite in the possesion of the Niger Delta millitants, Nigeria's crude Oil will be reduced to nothing!

So i expect you to be calling for peace instead of bosting
with three offensive? Hope you people will not scream " genocide" when NA pounce on you. One Nija.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by cheruv: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
[s]am an igbo, and i think they should jail whosoever own and operate that channel.
we igbo are a bunch of comedians and any matured igbo still expecting biafra is the dumbest human.
they said PRES.GEJ is their brother yet on that election day a lot of them did not vote, they are claiming to be biafra and yet you expect your brother to win, we igbos I'm laughing at us in igbo language.
do we really expect at this age and time a pot belly igbo importer will leave his monthly millions he is making in Nigeria and join your biafra dream, sorry ooh
but i know my fellow igbo if you are not talking egò you are talking arant-nonsense[/s]
are you not ashamed of claiming what you're not??

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by cheruv: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Scatterboss:
Chest beaters everyWhere. When am bored, i rush to nairaland to laugh my ass out. Ahahahahsha

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Normality:

I am an army of Biafra, please give me this guy's details, if he is Biafran by blood I will personally slap daylight into him.
if he is gambari or a back stabber, I will kill him myself and am in Abia poly Aba.

idiot, Radio Biafra is unquenchable, shebi they sent DSS to Nnamdi's house to bribe him, idiots sent by the terrorist, bunch of monkeys in zoological republic.

Biafra movement is in over 88 countries, gained a somewhat member status in AU.

When we are through with this zoo, they will tell us to go peacefully.

Ndi ara
I can read the hate and thirst for bloodshed all over you, just like every other self proclaimed biafran army that's what makes you weak. nwa nne mo, all this years i have been living in this great country I've never been treated as a slave or an animal, I've equal rights just like any other person in this country, so tell me why I would turn me back against them, tell me why I will take a gun and shoot an Hausa or a yourba man who has done nothing to me.
you may say i don't know the history and yes, i don't care but the little i know is that ojukwu did not agree with the US to give them oil for 20years in exchange for the to sacrifice the life their army and fight with us. you see again my friend money is we igbo weakness.
i pledged to Nigeria to defend her and even if that means turning against our own I'm prepared to do that for this nation, Nigeria is part of my history and she helped for my future. Never pay back a good deed with evil.

God Bless you
God Bless me
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Biafra A History To Remember
Peace and One Love

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Normality:

Anu ofia u are in my zone and complaining about radio Biafra, Biafra is a spirit, that's why it has never died even after the misfortune of the civil war, Biafra is life, it is truth and pure.

I don't want a non entity like u from the zoological republic to come contaminate it, the word Biafra puts hatred and wickedness into enemies' minds.

One more time, u can't be in Aba the die-hard zone of Biafra and be complaining of Radio Biafra.

I will hunt u down and I will deal with u, if u don't like the word Biafra and anything associated with it, shut up and go back to ur village.

anu ofia nwuru anwu.

Restoring Biafra is a call that must be heeded, if you fear the worst, u are a coward and bastard and our ancestors will be turning in their grave for having cowards in Biafra land today.
cowards are not allowed here.

All Hail Biafra.

you should see this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRa-MK3W5I
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
cowards, if you develop weakness because of the word Biafra, trek go ur village.

Biafra is standing soon again.

haters GnD

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

No sensible Igbo man embraces one Nigeria.

There are three types of Igbos that shout one Nigeria to the roof tops.

1: The selfish ones. They are usually the political elites, their friends,families, well wishers and benefactors who are benefiting from the current one Nigeria set up, and fear that in Biafra, they would lose out in the new power arrangement, and possibly end up in prison for looting the public funds.

2: The naive and Ignorant ones, who know little to nothing about the Igbo history in Nigeria, as such knowledge are not taught in Nigerian schools, their views of the happenings in Nigeria and Nigerian history are not built on strong knowledge of historical antecedents but on hear say and public propagandas and hence not sufficient enough to enlighten them and free them from Ignorance and naivety.

3: The mixed ones. They are both selfish, naive and Ignorant.

No enlightened selfless Igbo man, can be pro Nigerian.

thanks bro.
no sensible yoruba man wants one Nigeria.
its the politicians and those one suffering from inferiority complex among us.
we the yoruba support the total balkanization of nigeria.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2015
sleeknick:

stop beating the drums of war...you dont want your family to go through that..trust me.

come to think of it an average ibo man does not trust his fellow ibo...
there are so many ways of letting ur voices heard if you feel you ibos are being marginalised..
for all i know, u cannot achieve biafra by war...

bros, its people like you that make this Nyanmirins insult we the great Yoruba.
you make them feel important.
as a matter of fact, these people should be begging to stay in Nigeria.
one question for you: what do you gain from igbos?
am from the oil producing area of Ondo state and can tell you that yoruba is too blessed to be doing this.
anybody who supports one Nigeria must be mad.

i dedicate my life to the struggle for the balkanisation of this zoo called nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by cheruv: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2015
sleeknick:

aAnu mpama i came to research on the ibo mentality, and so far i have not found anything worth appraising...even if you eventually get what you want, your selfishness and greed wont let your biafra last long before it splits to something else.

be wise my brother...
Biafra is a spirit that was brought here by Eri,the 1st Eze of Nri in 948AD.the spirit roamed the realm known as Igbo land for a thousand years before our Generalissimo through the mandate of heaven given to him by Chukwu Abiama invoked that spirit and made it physical that day the 30th of May,1967.
your people have no stake in Biafra.. so bother your self no more brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by eCollynzo: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2015
fflamingo:
Alot of silly people here, I must say.
Biafra dream can never be possible.
Every country in the united nation forbids civil war and you guys are toiling with one.
You are banking on your crude oil, it will be of great surprise that world agency/OPEC would not purchase crude oil.
It will be a rehearsal in your sight t??hat ammunition would not be sold to you. Just like how USA refuse to sell ammunition to Nigeria.
You may recall in the biafra/civil war led by ojukwu. France supported biafra. Guess what France is in good diplomacy with One Nigeria.
It gladdens my heart to remember that ojukwu later went on exile and left you fùcking asshõles on the mercy of hunger and snipers.
Very ethnic bigotry fools without proper medulla oblongata.

Can you tell me why you are desperate to be in the same country with this ''asshöles and ething bigotry fools''?
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by fflamingo(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
Can you tell me why you are desperate to be in the same country with this ''asshöles and ething bigotry fools''?
when you are done reciting The national pledge. Which we all pledge allegiance to. Then you may requote me.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by eCollynzo: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
fflamingo:
when you are done reciting The national pledge. Which we all pledge allegiance to. Then you may requote me.
Those things are artificial and can be done away with. Many people have changed anthems many times.
Don't tell me that ordinary anthem is what makes you desperate to stay with the people you call such names.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by generalissimo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheruv:

Biafra is a spirit that was brought here by Eri,the 1st Eze of Nri in 948AD.the spirit roamed the realm known as Igbo land for a thousand years before our Generalissimo through the mandate of heaven given to him by Chukwu Abiama invoked that spirit and made it physical that day the 30th of May,1967.
your people have no stake in Biafra.. so bother your self no more brother grin
Imagine dis story of Cambodia passed on to many generations by an ancestor who was drunk to stupor before opening his mouth. .....SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Oladipo Writes Appeal Court President Over Ondo Election / Miyetti Allah Congratulates Yahaya Bello On Election Victory / Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.