Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? (6952 Views)

Who Listens To RADIO BIAFRA(97.6 Fm)and Why? / Radio Biafra Broadcasting Live At Onitsha, Fm 97.6 / Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by walemoney007(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

As a matter of fact we all need each other to make this nation grow.. I dont know why the you ibos think they are special, i think you ibos are too gullible to ethnic sentiments and this is the reason anybody can spring up from your own fold to rip u off... Do you know that the number of ibos in the north is even greater than the number of Northerners in the east... With this said. Weather you like it or not, we all need each other in this country.

I continue to say this biafra whatever is a big rip off...

Pls save yourselves and embrace peace, embrace on NIGERIA this is the only way to move our nation from the rotten state it is now to greater heights. We need to work together to achieve greatness..

I swear nah guys lik u dey mak ipob feel important,is it a must for dem to b a Nigerian or not? And is not for u to decide,dey av d right to mak dia choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

My brother i am only worried about the innocent people you are putting their lives at risk just for ur selfish benefits. We dont want what happened during the civil war to repeat itself. Let peace reign. Embrace one Nigeria
And you think what happened then will happen now. Joker!! When our forces and ammunition are complete, we'll fight you guys to the finish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

My brother i am only worried about the innocent people you are putting their lives at risk just for ur selfish benefits. We dont want what happened during the civil war to repeat itself. Let peace reign. Embrace one Nigeria
na that one nigeria go kill
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
walemoney007:
I swear nah guys lik u dey mak ibos feel important,is it a must for dem to b a Nigerian or not? And is not for u to decide,dey av d right to mak dia choice.
thank you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by luvmijeje(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:
a radio station where the presenter is soliciting and asking so called biafrans to donate money for guns and bullets and they even recruit soldiers on air.. for example if you as a biafran call them and say you want to be amoung the army they take ur number immediately and tell you they will call you when the time of war is near,

the presenter refers to Nigeria as "THE ZOO" and the inhabitants as "monkeys"

the presenter also curses anybody who calls in to oppose their course on air with vulgar words and he is very rude...

these are just the few i can mention. you have to listen to the damage that radio station wants to bring to this great nation..

all i know is this is just a waste of time.. Nigerian can never be divided. ONE NIGERIA!!!

OP seriously? What is the job of DSS, SSS, NPF, etc? This is a security breach...... Well hopefully our incoming President will not tolerate all these nonsense.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Yorubas have run out of friends in the south.

Now it isn't only the igbos that hate your back stabbing dirty lazy jealous ugly ingratious azz.

Hold ab0ki tight
their punishment will be worst

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by pazienza(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

No sensible Igbo man embraces one Nigeria.

There are three types of Igbos that shout one Nigeria to the roof tops.

1: The selfish ones. They are usually the political elites, their friends,families, well wishers and benefactors who are benefiting from the current one Nigeria set up, and fear that in Biafra, they would lose out in the new power arrangement, and possibly end up in prison for looting the public funds.

2: The naive and Ignorant ones, who know little to nothing about the Igbo history in Nigeria, as such knowledge are not taught in Nigerian schools, their views of the happenings in Nigeria and Nigerian history are not built on strong knowledge of historical antecedents but on hear say and public propagandas and hence not sufficient enough to enlighten them and free them from Ignorance and naivety.

3: The mixed ones. They are both selfish, naive and Ignorant.

No enlightened selfless Igbo man, can be pro Nigerian.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
One thing to note is that these same people raising the dust of hate and war wont even be here when it eventually happens.. For how long will we continue to be hoodwinked by these selfish people at the expence of our lives?

Is it the fault of the north or yorubas that you ibos dont have the development you cry for? Your governors and those in public offices are the ones to be held responsible. U people ars just blinded by ethnicity and they use that as an Avenue to rip you off.

You people should really have a re think of this... We are all one Nigeria
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
luvmijeje:

OP seriously? What is the job of DSS, SSS, NPF, etc? This is a security breach...... Well hopefully our incoming President will not tolerate all these nonsense.

That is the reason i want this topic to be on front page so that every Nigerian will be aware of this development... This is a very big security threat. And we all have to be aware. Nigeria doesn't need this right now...
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by golddust6000(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Now it isn't only the igbos that hate your back stabbing dirty lazy jealous ugly ingratious azz.

Hold ab0ki tight
NWANNE these your abusive word eh, e be like rap acapela

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
dtruth3:
You are a leaner, i presume you are still under aged!

Needless to remind you that, with joint forces of South-south and south-East, Nigeria is finished! and with just 3 Ofensive "Og3 grad2tmm" dynamite in the possesion of the Niger Delta millitants, Nigeria's crude Oil will be reduced to nothing!

So i expect you to be calling for peace instead of bosting
So weapons are hard to find again. We are ready to wipe you out.all of you
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by ezeagu(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So weapons are hard to find again. We are ready to wipe you out.all of you

Who is we? Please face Benue and Borno jo, they're currently on fire. Is it only Abudul Jabbar? Aladdin ko? Jaffar kwanu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
dtruth3:
You are a leaner, i presume you are still under aged!

Needless to remind you that, with joint forces of South-south and south-East, Nigeria is finished! and with just 3 Ofensive "Og3 grad2tmm" dynamite in the possesion of the Niger Delta millitants, Nigeria's crude Oil will be reduced to nothing!

So i expect you to be calling for peace instead of bosting
So weapons are hard to find again. We are ready to wipe you out.all of you. Destroy the oil. You will suffer air pollution and the oyel you keep bragging about will be lost by all. We will go back to our agriculture and if somehow you find another oil, we will come after OUR OIL
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
must we share the same country, mr parasite?
Like I said I need action. We will deal with you. Or better still go to hell with your oil. Drink your oil
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by PointB: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

Your level of rationale is very low... I pity you. You ibos need this one Nigeria more than it needs you and this is a fact!

Really? So why don't you allow Igbos to say this ourselves? Why take Alabukun, and Panadol for another man's headache? Bros na wa for you!! Are you jobless?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by luvmijeje(f): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
pazienza:

No sensible Igbo man embraces one Nigeria.

There are three types of Igbos that shout one Nigeria to the roof tops.

1: The selfish ones. They are usually the political elites, their friends,families, well wishers and benefactors who are benefiting from the current one Nigeria set up, and fear that in Biafra, they would lose out in the new power arrangement, and possibly end up in prison for looting the public funds.

2: The naive and Ignorant ones, who know little to nothing about the Igbo history in Nigeria, as such knowledge are not taught in Nigerian schools, their views of the happenings in Nigeria and Nigerian history are not built on strong knowledge of historical antecedents but on hear say and public propagandas and hence not sufficient enough to enlighten them and free them from Ignorance and naivety.

3: The mixed ones. They are both selfish, naive and Ignorant.

No enlightened selfless Igbo man, can be pro Nigerian.

So you are indirectly telling us you are sensible and enlightening. Pazienza, you have never made sense on this forum. As I said, my Incoming President will not tolerate it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
PointB:

Really? So why don't you allow Igbos to say this ourselves? Why take Alabukun, and Panadol for another man's headache? Bros na wa for you!! Are you jobless?
don't mind him jo. he is a parasite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by pazienza(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
luvmijeje:

So you are indirectly telling us you are sensible and enlightening. Pazienza, you have never made sense on this forum. As I said, my Incoming President will not tolerate it.

Your incoming president is a known dictator, tyrant, and blood tasty northerner. You think the Biafrans don't already know what type of change to expect from the illiterate senile one?

We had withstood greater tyrants than him. We will survive him, we are survivors, ask Adekunle, Gowon and Awo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Kingspin(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:
i don't know if any other person has listened to this radio station, but so far from the trash i have heard so far as i listened i think that the presenter is raising the dust of violence. the government should do something about that broadcast immediately. and MODS pls move this to front page. the public must be aware of this hipnotic radio station trying to derail the government and good people of Nigeria. for those who have listened to that radio station pls share your thoughts on it. as for me i believe in one Nigeria and there is nothing that will divide this country in Jesus name...
Your on ur own. This country has options.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Missy89(f): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
The dude has been raging for over 3 years. let him continue. no one gives a poo about him
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by luvmijeje(f): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

That is the reason i want this topic to be on front page so that every Nigerian will be aware of this development... This is a very big security threat. And we all have to be aware. Nigeria doesn't need this right now...

We seriously don't need it. The billions of dollars that we are supposed to use for developmental purposes were use to fight Boko Haram...... Despite it thousands of Nigerians died..... Jonathan still couldn't account for the money.

Now this.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by luvmijeje(f): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
pazienza:

Your incoming president is a known dictator, tyrant, and blood tasty northerner. You think the Biafrans don't already know what type of change to expect from the illiterate senile one?

We had withstood greater tyrants than him. We will survive him, we are survivors, ask Adekunle, Gowon and Awo.

Bla bla Bla, you talk too much and brag unnecessarily. The radio must be shut down and the owners was be persecuted for treason.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by ArodewilliamsT: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Wait till the responsible govt is sworn in

Then they would understand the meaning of treason

You believe Buhari's force will stop Biafran's agitation. Let me Quote uwazirike for you-" For sometime now i have not been to prison, infact i am not happy that i have not been to prison". Dayo Adepoju, I give your Buhari the go ahead to jail or even kill Uwazurike or Nnamdi Kalu and Biafrans. It helps the agigation even further. I dare your Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by pazienza(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
luvmijeje:

Bla bla Bla, you talk too much and brag unnecessarily. The radio must be shut down and the owners was be persecuted for treason.

Yea yea, we have heard you, next!

*tunes my radio to radio Biafra, singing the Biafran national anthem aloud*

Osondi, owendi!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by PointB: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
luvmijeje:

We seriously don't need it. The billions of dollars that we are supposed to use for developmental purposes were use to fight Boko Haram...... Despite it thousands of Nigerians died..... Jonathan still couldn't account for the money.

Now this.

We don't, but that what some of you voted for. If and when it happen, we too bad! It's just the lot of Nigeria if they continue politics of bitterness, thievery and backstabbing!

One who comes to equity should always do so with clean hands!
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by eCollynzo: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

Your level of rationale is very low... I pity you. You ibos need this one Nigeria more than it needs you and this is a fact!
So why are you crying more than the Igbos for one Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by pazienza(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You believe Buhari's force will stop Biafran's agitation. Let me Quote uwazirike for you-" For sometime now i have not been to prison, infact i am not happy that i have not been to prison". Dayo Adepoju, I give your Buhari the go ahead to jail or even kill Uwazurike or Nnamdi Kalu and Biafrans. It helps the agigation even further. I dare your Buhari.

They can only energize the Biafran movement if they should try to use force on Biafran leaders. Their actions can only increase the sense of injustice amongst Ndiigbo, 're awaken the sleeping amongst us, and work in favour of Biafran apologists.

Buhari would be wise to let sleeping dogs lie, his actions can only serve as fuel to the Biafran moving train.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by eCollynzo: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

Isidaehomen Nicholas, concenterate on your studies at Abia poly and stop dabbling into matters that do not concern you. Those guys aren't as far as you think.
Mind your business and stop playing with fire.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by luvmijeje(f): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
PointB:

We don't, but that what some of you voted for. If and when it happen, we too bad! It's just the lot of Nigeria if they continue politics of bitterness, thievery and backstabbing!

One who comes to equity should always do so with clean hands!

Believe it or not, it starts from I and you.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Hold ab0ki tight

I forsee an Emirate in Oyo and in the next coming months. That should seal their friendship. Ohaneze will congratulate Kazeem Ola-Gambari for his coronation as the new of Emir Osun. Hehehe!
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:

Isidaehomen Nicholas, concenterate on your studies at Abia poly and stop dabbling into matters that do not concern you. Those guys aren't as far as you think.
Mind your business and stop playing with fire.

Oh really.. U think you are smart. If you had spent that time u used in finding my details to enlighten one of ur ibo brothers, it would have gone a long way in sensitizing ur them about this impossible journey they are about embarking on...

Be wise and embrace one Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary / Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo / Man Falls On A Roof In London From A Plane Coming From South African (pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.