Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? (4014 Views)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
If you have been a Poindexter, a shy guy and one who lacks confidence in approaching a lady, then you should know what I mean.
Why do you love bad girls ? Girls that make dirty comments about s ex or sex related issues ? Girls that love s ex etc ?
Note: No insults please. Thanks
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
*climbs ugwu tree*
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by YUNGLURD(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
*climbs ugwu tree*
weirdo
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
YUNGLURD:
weirdo

Really?
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Ekiseme(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Because they're bad and the guys are good

*copied* lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Becuase they need some1 to spice up their life smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Simple. It's just the theory of magnetism
Opposite sides attract
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by fromnigeria(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
hasty generalization
Stop hypothesizing without a research.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheAgba:
If you have been a Poindexter, a shy guy and one who lacks confidence in approaching a lady, then you should know what I mean.
Why do you love bad girls ? Girls that make dirty comments about s ex or sex related issues ? Girls that love s ex etc ?
Note: No insults please. Thanks

Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Opposite sides attract

Or mayb the Nice nd shy guys are just too bottled up to admit they are really bad on the inside and need a bad girl to unlock their wildest fantasies.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:
Becuase they need some1 to spice up their life smiley

Lalacious when would u spice up mine naaa Lol
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Loving sex makes you a "bad girl"? Since when?
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by TheDarkRebel: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rainess:
Loving sex makes you a "bad girl"? Since when?

~ That's Nigerian mentality for you
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ That's Nigerian mentality for you

Not good undecided
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
They turn me on.
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
People say I'm a shy and nice man, but the truth is that I'm the most dangerous of all men. But, I'v never revealed the monster in me. I've this instinct that I'll teach the weirdest of girls hard lessons that will make her believe I'm her hero.
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Lalacious when would u spice up mine naaa Lol

Omo im tired just gt bk from d gym grin

I'll let u know later
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Omo im tired just gt bk from d gym grin

I'll let u know later

Ok hun cheesy
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Ok hun cheesy

Trying to get my azz to roki level but no b small thing
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Trying to get my azz to roki level but no b small thing

Mehn dat ur azz be lukn like cushion @ ur pixx.

Its jst perfectly shaped, ah swear I cld sleep on it all day.

Hehehehe

Modified
@roki level mehn ah be daydreaming bout u evry minute.
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Mehn dat ur azz be lukn like cushion @ ur pixx.

Its jst perfectly shaped, ah swear I cld sleep on it all day.

Hehehehe

But its not as big as roki lol ... I told her im going to squat till it reach that level
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

But its not as big as roki lol ... I told her im going to squat till it reach that level

Jeezz!! Just saw ur new upload.

*in Psquare's voice* O set eeeeee

1 Like

Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Unlike poles attract while Like poles repel

- Law of electromagnetic induction
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

This ur barca is gaju!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Jeezz!! Just saw ur new upload.

*in Psquare's voice* O set eeeeee

Hmm i need more ..
StealthIdeals:
This ur barca is gaju!

But ave seen bigger
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Hmm i need more ..

Hehehehe, ur xo xo greedy hun. Ryt now ama like to be ur paparazzi ooo.

Envying whoeva took dt shot.
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
This ur barca is gaju!

Mehn broda its killn me sefff. D shape nd firmness nor be dis world.

Cc: Lala247
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe, ur xo xo greedy hun. Ryt now ama like to be ur paparazzi ooo.

Envying whoeva took dt shot.

Abeg gerraout lol
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by kinglekan: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Abeg gerraout lol

Going no whr oooooo!!!

*imagining Lala in a bikini*

cheesy
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Going no whr oooooo!!!

*imagining Lala in a bikini*

cheesy

Lol if i put bikini shot they go hang me for Nl
Re: Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Opposite sides attract

I don't think so. Emotions aren't exactly governed by laws of the physical....at least not in every situation.

The more probable explanation would be that every human has an alter-ego which is the opposite of his or her true self. Using that as a premise, an introvert has an alter-ego which is extroverted and an extrovert's alter-ego is introverted.

When that introvert (shy/good guy or girl) meets a 'bad' /loud person ( the extrovert), his/her alter-ego (which is extroverted) craves for the extrovert.

That explains the constant battle raging in our minds between 'good' and 'evil'.

P.S: Nothing is good or bad. It is only either 'cause society tags it as such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth / When You Miss Your Bae / Wanna Fvck Tonight Buh Bae Wasn't Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.