Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth (4019 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by porchster: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2016
I thank God for delivering me from being seriously addicted to Romance forum... This forum almost ended my smooth running relationship with different threads that made me to start suspecting my girlfriend moves.

Sorry to say this,it will be imperatively difficult for anyone addicted to this forum to have a free doubt relationship.

You are free to bash me that am gullible,but that's the truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Eebrahym(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2016
porchster:

You are free to bash me that am gullible,but that's the truth.

The truth that you are gullible or what shocked

3 Likes

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2016
100% true this romance section is haunted
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Synzu(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Hehehehe... I realised that long ago grin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Maxi112: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
anyway! Is ur opinion... U can go on with it
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Ibiblaze(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2016
if your really busy with somany things... u wunt find it easy to be addicted to this forum

5 Likes

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by valdes00(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2016
y ur relationship no go spoil wen b say any small matter with ur gf, u go carry am cum here.... even small ish wey u go fit settle wit am codedly, u go cum ask ppl for here wey b say most of dem no dey in any relationship......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by yemoxyl(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2016
very true
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by misspicy(f): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Most people don't practice what they type online,even the team foreign girls,I only pity youngsters who are yet to realise this like the OP,I hope you are sensible enough now to put a demarcation between what nairaland monikers type and what the outside world says.

4 Likes

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2016
gringringrin r u crios?

Meaning aw haf 2quit here as soon as I get a new bf oo

1 Like

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by cyprus000: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Maxi112:
anyway! Is ur opinion... U can go on with it
[size=13pt]
Yea! I concur.

This section has liberated lot of dudes from the cage of mugurism and has opened the sixth sense of lot of ggz wallowing in paradise of mumurism

One can't dispute the overt fact that lot of john and adumus are receiving their deliverance on daily basis, in this ministry of (RS-NC)- romance section-nairaland chaptergrin
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by ChappyChase: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2016
People like us way no get bea no send ooo!
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Strahovski1(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2016
@the woman above me...

Me practice everything me do online especially on this forum. cool

As for the op, This forum can ruin your relationship if care isn't taken.

1 Like

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by CHINNYZ(f): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2016
If u have been delivered already from romance section wetin still carry u come here.
Ohh u came to give testimony,nice testimony we done hear u

2 Likes

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Maxi112: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Yea! I concur.

This section has liberated lot of dudes from the cage of mugurism and has opened the sixth sense of lot ggz wallowing in paradise of mumurism

One can't dispute the overt fact that lot of john and adumus are receiving their deliverance on daily basis, in this ministry of (RS-NC)- romance section-nairaland chaptergrin
[/size]
lolx! no-body will agure that with u... but telling me this section is a distraction in my relationship.... hell no.. I disagree to that, my opinion tho
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
So u dey put all ur mind for wetin u dey see for here. Are u so delicate-minded?
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by porchster: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
So u dey put all ur mind for wetin u dey see for here. Are u so delicate-minded?

Sometimes what they post here has similarity with what u are facing... by that,the devil may use that against you
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2016
The trick is thaat, don't take 'advise' serious here oooo. Just read and catch fun if not u will be single 4 life cheesy. All Nl guys are fvck boys and all NL girls are oloshos, that's d mentality. Just catch fun like I doo wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin smiley
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gringringrin r u criosly?

Meaning aw haf 2quit here as soon as I get a new bf oo
cheesy grin cheesy grin
So iffa I no see u again, u don get new bf be dat abi undecided undecided.
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
So iffa I no see u again, u don get new bf be dat abi undecided undecided.
eh nah, maybe. Lol
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by ggrin(f): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Weyrey section gringringrin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by cruzita(f): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin so u dey take everything wey dem talk here serious?chai!!! your brain must be made in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nche95(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
na this roman section make me realise say, when you ♞want sex, you fit walk up to girl. use love love decieve am.. then you go get sex... i dey innocent before.. now i don dey turn tnd weyre
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by porchster: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
grin so u dey take everything wey dem talk here serious?chai!!! your brain must be made in Nigeria

lol... e b like say your brain is made in congo dr

1 Like

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by cyprus000: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Maxi112:
lolx! no-body will agure that with u... but telling me this section is a distraction in my relationship.... hell no.. I disagree to that, my opinion tho
[size=13pt]
I totally agree with you on the embolded.

It only becomes a distraction when one doesn't have a mind of his own.
[/size]
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Maxi112: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] I totally agree with you on the embolded.
It only becomes a distraction when one doesn't have a mind of his own.
[/size]
thank u! as simple as that

1 Like

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nche95:
na this roman section make me realise say, when you ♞want sex, you fit walk up to girl. use love love decieve am.. then you go get sex... i dey innocent before.. now i don dey turn tnd weyre
Lol, na 4 nairaland u go hear guys sayin i dey bleep babes up and down and sincerely dem no dey do anytin likewise the babes go dey do like oloshos, hottest babe meanwhile the are just cool and pweety...

Na comments me dey always enjoy 4 here..
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nche95(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Lol, na 4 nairaland u go hear guys sayin i dey bleep babes up and down and sincerely dem no dey do anytin likewise the babes go dey do like oloshos, hottest babe meanwhile the are just cool and pweety...

Na comments me dey always enjoy 4 here..
ya, most of them na lie lie... i sure that jonaifenaeme dey lie... all these em sexescapdes fit be imagination
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by porchster: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Maxi112:
thank u! as simple as that
They form famzy there as if u no dey fall prey.
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Maxi112: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
porchster:

They form famzy there as if u no dey fall prey.
do I have to reply this.... No I don't think so
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nche95:
ya, most of them na lie lie... i sure that jonaifenaeme dey lie... all these em sexescapdes fit be imagination
Na imagination, different storie if person 4low them person go just regret
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Make una wait first, chai i no fit restrain myself from laughtergringringrin..

You guys are tryna say that outside of romance section, you don't/can't have a concrete relationship??, mehnn i weaksad, sinzu, sickstars above una own na in surprise me pass, i'm stattledly shocked....

I thought we agreed never to take everything here seriously??, not to even introduce most of the things we read here into our offline relationship?.....

Well, let me say it again....anywhere, i repeat anywhere you find yourself in this world, there are two things that you are likely to encounter...positve and negative....good or bad...

Chose the good/positive one and move along in life asap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) / Huge Sperm / I Want To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.