Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? (1267 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by kay29000(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2015
There are a lot of shy guy out there, and most of them are usually too shy to approach a girl they like. It would be great to educate girls on what shy guys do, so that they can meet the guy halfway if they also have feelings for the girl.

Okay, let me kick things up. I am nolonger shy, but 'once upon a time' I was a shy guy. What I usually did back then, was that I would talk to all the girls friends (male and female), but ignore her. Not like it was a strategy or something, but cos I was too shy to talk to her. Then one day, she walked up to me and asked for one of my friend, and I gave her a monotonous answer...She kept talking to me, even though I wasn't really comfortable, and with time, I was relaxed to have a decent conversation with her. And as they say- the res is history.
Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by falconey(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2015
smiley you asked a question and answered yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 12, 2015
Your point exactly?
Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by mentorandfriend(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2015
I hug my pillow tight at night and dream of her. I do that for days on end till she is taken by a more serious guy.

But that was then.

1 Like

Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by kay29000(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2015
Osahon7:
Your point exactly?

?Illiterate an you are
Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by kay29000(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2015
falconey:

Yea...But that is just me. There are a lot of of other shy guys out there...I just got things kicking.
Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by banjicom(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2015
angry
OK
am too Shy to Comment on this topic tongue

eyes dey push me cheesy
Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 12, 2015
kay29000:

?Illeterate an you are
correct your spelling..its illiterateā€¢ Not "illeterate"
Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by yorubaboiy: 7:41am On May 12, 2015
kay29000:

?Illeterate an you are
hahaaaa mr kay...kilo le to yen

1 Like

Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by DrSage(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2015
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by Solowande(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2015
Stammer b4 d girl and timidly walk away

1 Like

Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by kay29000(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2015
Osahon7:
correct your spelling..its illiterateā€¢ Not "illeterate"

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 12, 2015
They open threads like this

1 Like

Re: What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2015
falconey:
lol, I thought m d only one that noticed that

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Wife Complaining Of Painful Sex Excessively? / Lovers Found Dead In The Hostel After Using Sex Enhasing Drugs. (picture) / Strictly To The Dudes.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.