Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede (54431 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by orubebe1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
My people..... I don beg nah cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by seedorfg(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
in 9ice voice live drama, pakute olode t'omu soldier
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
We know Jonathan is a good man and we also know that Nigeria is just too big for him.

3 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Moslaw: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89: He contested, He lost and he has to go. There is nothing heroic about obeying the law. You might as well call me a hero for not over-speeding then.Advise him to stay there for one more and you will know that you country is not so sovereign

If by now you really don't know what is heroic in an incumbent president conducting a reasonably free and fair election in Africa which he lost and conceded defeat especially in a country where it is on record that Gen. Buhari, the new president elect who was not even a political office holder then, couldn't bear a clear poll defeat and as a result threatened and did in fact bring about violence in some part of the country as a consequence of his utterances after loosing election in 2011 with a far wider margin than Jonathan lost, then there must be a problem somewhere with your ability to analyse events, a problem that only you can help yourself out of.

9 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
If what you said is true, I wish GEJ bounces back someday as a Nigerian President.

Never Again!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Samunique(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Whatever happened, Gej will forever have my respect!!!!

And the APC supporters should celebrate responsibly, let them desist from incitefull comments, the election has been won and lost, let's allow a sleep Dog to lie.

#Nigeria must be great again!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by elbaraj001(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Orubebe's drama happened at about twelve or so. You said the president called buhari when the drama was unfolding and you said Gej called Buhari around16:15......
You say the pix was a hoax,but Abdusalami wore the same cloth to meet Buhari and Gej on the 31st.
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.
.....Mumu read something more carefully before commenting on it...Olodo
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by cheddahboy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Orubebe's drama happened at about twelve or so. You said the president called buhari when the drama was unfolding and you said Gej called Buhari around16:15......
You say the pix was a hoax,but Abdusalami wore the same cloth to meet Buhari and Gej on the 31st.
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.

@OP , you just got bursted.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Alfred200825(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
A good actor really leave the stage when the ovation is loudest. Congrats President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for honoring your words and acting like a true leader.

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by synergycom19: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
He decided to free himself at last they have deceived him enough,so they now wants to puts him in Gbagbo's conditions

3 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Never Again!!!
Lol, I mean as APC candidate na, maybe in 2031.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Lol, I mean as APC candidate na, maybe in 2031.

I insist, never again!!!
Jona will remain Jona, no matter the packaging.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by niceeric(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

I coming with a list of present world dictator. . who the international community have nt done a thing to.
Bro,all u needed to do was explain to her wat a sovereign state means and how the international community can only talk and impose sanctions but can never lead an incursion into the state's territory

I'm sure she and her cohorts will understand.

3 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by ba7man(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

my pal. u have no idea the sacrifice GEJ made. Just one phone call to iG or Mbu dat collation process will be disrupted, result sheet wil b stolen. the highest the northern or nigerian can do is to riot. and it will change a thing.
And in the end he would receive the Gbagbo treatment.

It can never end well for GEJ if he had chosen that route.

10 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Motolank: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
If what you said is true, I wish GEJ bounces back someday as a Nigerian President.
In the world to come... is he the only Nigerian, what will my husband be doing?

7 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
GEJ is truly a good man.........

GEJ remained the best President in the Land of Nigeria..........

GEJ decided not to shed blood........

GEJ should be congratulated for His great peace conduct instead***

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Intendy: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
You painted a picture that was over coloured.
Truth is Gej had no alternative.
The defeat was imminent.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by dennismukoro(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
MY AMBITION DOES NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN (GEJ 2015).....MAN OF THE YEAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by onyebuchiii(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=Igwe9 post=32283198]This story is quite an emotional one.
In as much as I am a Jonathan sympathiser, I still have my reservations. You could recall that Orubebe's action took place between the hours of 11 n 12
....ya mi brother.....it happened around morning hrs while gej calld buhari in d evening wen it was remaining only one state borno precisely which buhari hv nevrr lose in before.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
...not in this century.maybe in another century.motherfucker must not be in governance...
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by omonnakoda: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.
This is what I thought too but then Osinbajo was in that picture.Was he with Buhari on that day at that time?Was that picture actually on the 31st??
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by nwadiuko1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

and what will be the reaction of the international community?
they won't do anything because Nigerians are too cowardly to face the army in a normal protest......instead they resort to killing their fellow nigerians

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by bishopjoe02(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

You really need me to explain to you what is being done to mugabe's government and the country's economy? Nigeria is not Russia. Your obasanjo's example does not make sense. You cant refer to a situation that never happened

Why do u think a statement was released by the US/UK during the vote count?

He contested, He lost and he has to go. There is nothing heroic about obeying the law. You might as well call me a hero for not over-speeding then.Advise him to stay there for one more and you will know that you country is not so sovereign

Teodoro Obiang Nguema , Equatorial Guinea
(in power since 1979)
This small West African nation (population
500,000) was a forgotten dictatorship until
major reserves of oil were found in 1995. Since
then, US oil companies have poured billions of
dollars into the country. Although the per
capital annual income is $4,472, 60% of
Equatoguineans live on less than $1 a day. The
bulk of the oil income goes directly to President
Obiang, who has declared that there is no
poverty in Guinea, rather that the people are
used to living in a different way. In July, state
radio announced that Obiang is “in permanent
contact with the Almighty,” and that “He can
decide to kill without anyone calling him to
account and without going to Hell.”
There is no public transport, no newspapers,
and only 1% of government spending goes to
health care. When asked why so much of his
nation’s oil money is deposited into his
personal account at the Riggs Bank in
Washington, DC, Obiang explained that he
keeps total control of the money in order to
‘avoid corruption’.

2 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by alaoeri: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Having emotional feelings for GEJ, just that he surrounded himself with bag eggs that shielded him from what's happening in the country & for those bad eggs they will certainly meet their waterloo.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by mrobotor: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+447024057172 OR info. hightemple@outlook.com Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +447024057172 or send your e-mail to info.hightemple@outlook.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Motolank: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

my pal. u have no idea the sacrifice GEJ made. Just one phone call to iG or Mbu dat collation process will be disrupted, result sheet wil b stolen. the highest the northern or nigerian can do is to riot. and it will change a thing.
bishop please break this story for gods.. you think GMB doesn't have supporters or gej ll enjoy aso like that? If you people are begging GMB to temper mercy with justice.. just write a letter to Sen Ozawa and Linda Ikeji’s to broadcast and pay them... neeexxxxxtt?

We APC s got not time now

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

I insist, never again!!!
Jona will remain Jona, no matter the packaging.
Don't mind me. I seem to be too merciful. Judging from the man's antecedents, he should be deserted by sane persons, but, at times I think humans should be forgiven of their evils if they wish to renounce their evil ways.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Vikky014(f): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.
u r correct
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
helinues:
When Orubebe took to the floor yesterday to disrupt proceedings at the Collation centre, I feared for the worst. Just imagine what would have happened if one or two of the security men had forcefully tried to remove him. He would have fought them off, the other PDP agents would have come to his defense and the police would have been called in to remove everyone using teargas.

That would have been the end of it. In the ensuing melee, the result sheets would have disappeared and all hell would have broke loose.

State of emergency would have been declared and we would be talking about elections in two years time or more depending on how subsequent events panned out.

I don't even want to imagine the pogroms that would have ensued? In 1962, the case of disruption of proceedings in the Western Region House of Assembly led to the state of emergency which led to the January 1966 coup and this lead to the northern counter-coup and eventually the tragic civil war.

Yesterday, Godsday Orubebe nearly threw Nigeria into such a turmoil again but President Goodluck Jonathan averted it.

What transpired in the Presidential Villa was this: when the outcome of the election began to turn against President Goodluck Jonathan, many Hawks in government and in PDP started pressurizing him to step in and turn the tide via manipulation and State power. He refused.

I know someone who knelt down with tearful eyes asking him to act like an African President and jettison this European idea of gentlemanism. PGEJ refused to intervene.

When President Jonathan's attention was drawn to what Orubebe was doing on TV, he quickly asked one of his aide to get him General Buhari immediately on the phone. Contrary to reports that GEJ was watching the programme, the man left others to watch it and went to sleep. The trending picture of him with Abdusalami purportedly watching the event is a big hoax. That picture was taken during the peace-accord drive of Gen. Abdulsalami before the election.

President Jonathan quickly called Gen. Buhari to congratulate him even before the collation officially ended because he wanted to pull the sail on the antics of his Hawkish supporters. If he hadn't done that they would have used his influence to do something foolish. It was Okonjo Iweala that called President Jonathan to intimate him of Orubebe's actions.

I have been battling tears ever since I learnt what happened. If only Nigerians knew that many Hawkish PDP stalwart and top government officers stormed out angrily on this humble President when they learnt he had called Gen. Buhari to concede defeat, claiming that he betrayed them. One Northern ally of his even called him weak. That call was what saved the day. Orubebe was told of the call and he quietly walked away, allowing collation proceedings to continue.

GEJ made that call to Buhari around 16:15 hours.

Only the Doves remained with President Jonathan. Many of the Hawks are still not speaking to him even now.

General Abdulsalami and other African Statesmen were still pondering how to douse the expected mayhem and they placed a call to Gen. Buhari to plead with him to restrain his supporters and to tell him they were preparing to go and meet President Jonathan to call his Hawkish associates to order when Gen. Buhari told them not to bother that PGEJ has already called him and conceded defeat. Everyone was stunned beyond word.

Source: http://www.gbam.tv/latest-news/articles?aid=5997&title=A%20MUST%20READ!!!!THE%20BEHIND%20THE%20SCENE%20DRAMA%20IN%20ASO%20ROCK%20BY%20OKAH%20EWAH%20EDEDE

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by nortcentrallord(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

and what will be the reaction of the international community?

You really think they care about Nigeria? Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by nwadiuko1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

You really need me to explain to you what is being done to mugabe's government and the country's economy? Nigeria is not Russia. Your obasanjo's example does not make sense. You cant refer to a situation that never happened

Why do u think a statement was released by the US/UK during the vote count?

He contested, He lost and he has to go. There is nothing heroic about obeying the law. You might as well call me a hero for not over-speeding then.Advise him to stay there for one more and you will know that you country is not so sovereign
you absolutely don't knw what jonathan did for Nigeria by that phone call

2 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Jokay07(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
When I showed my Dad what this O.p cooked up, he was just laughing, how could a call that was made by 4:15 save an event that happened around 11.am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.