Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede (54401 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
helinues: [size=14pt]
have been battling tears ever since I learnt what happened. If only Nigerians knew that many Hawkish PDP stalwart and top government officers stormed out angrily on this humble President when they learnt he had called Gen. Buhari to concede defeat, claiming that he betrayed them. One Northern ally of his even called him weak. That call was what saved the day. Orubebe was told of the call and he quietly walked away, allowing collation proceedings to continue.

GEJ made that call to Buhari around 16:15 hours[/size]

I smell foul-play in your post, Mr man. How come 4:15pm call stopped Orubebe's madness which happened around 12pm to 12:30pm? Pls explain this.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by golddeejay(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
If what you said is true, I wish GEJ bounces back someday as a Nigerian President.
mayb in other capacity. He is a good stateman
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is the Holy week; people like OP should fear God and stop the lies.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by oweman: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

my pal. u have no idea the sacrifice GEJ made. Just one phone call to iG or Mbu dat collation process will be disrupted, result sheet wil b stolen. the highest the northern or nigerian can do is to riot. and it will change a thing.

Its good jonathan never tried any rubbish he would have been arrested exactly on the 30th May and could get life jail .
All this rbbish you call praise of jonathan are mere damage control the guy is finished he might have a god sleep when he gets to Otuoke his village May 29th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
If what you said is true, I wish GEJ bounces back someday as a Nigerian President.
but not with mama peace and co
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Biko! You guys should just stop this nonsense!!! You cook up useless stories just to paint your Jona as a saint...Nonsense!!!! We are not fools! You can sell your lil pathetic cooked up lies to the PDP losers! The more we get stupid fake stories to paint Gej as a good man the more we dislike him! So shove this shiit somewhere pls! angry

5 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by dustydee: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Orubebe's drama happened at about twelve or so. You said the president called buhari when the drama was unfolding and you said Gej called Buhari around16:15......
You say the pix was a hoax,but Abdusalami wore the same cloth to meet Buhari and Gej on the 31st.
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.

Thank you. His timelines are wrong and I doubt the authenticity of his account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Image123(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Big lie, no other name. OP, fear God, Jesus died for you too.

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by bishopjoe02(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Motolank:

bishop please break this story for gods.. you think GMB doesn't have supporters or gej ll enjoy aso like that? If you people are begging GMB to temper mercy with justice.. just write a letter to Sen Ozawa and Linda Ikeji’s to broadcast and pay them... neeexxxxxtt?

We APC s got not time now

And what will GMB supporters do.we are use to riot in this country. The subsidy riot is stil fresh in our mind.
GEJ deserve a recommendation. APC e-supporters should acknowledge that

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by fubbyy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

You really need me to explain to you what is being done to mugabe's government and the country's economy? Nigeria is not Russia. Your obasanjo's example does not make sense. You cant refer to a situation that never happened

Why do u think a statement was released by the US/UK during the vote count?

He contested, He lost and he has to go. There is nothing heroic about obeying the law. You might as well call me a hero for not over-speeding then.Advise him to stay there for one more and you will know that you country is not so sovereign
You didn't just make any sense when you said there's nothing heroic about accepting defeat when the world knows he has the power to do what other presidents are doing when lost an election

Or you saying that you get sense pass the whole world calling him a hero for accepting defeat?

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Ujdj: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
U dey mind am
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by IYANGBALI: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Orubebe's drama happened at about twelve or so. You said the president called buhari when the drama was unfolding and you said Gej called Buhari around16:15......
You say the pix was a hoax,but Abdusalami wore the same cloth to meet Buhari and Gej on the 31st.
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.
don't mind the op jare

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
May God forbid this!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by LastProphet: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
korel9:
NEW WORDS IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY
ORUBEBE /oˈrubebe/ (VerB-): abnormal
behaviour or an attempt to disrupt peaceful gathering or well organised event.
[from Latin oˈrube : to disrupt]
Examples:
1. He tried to orubebe the sacred ocassion but the police do not give in.
2. The football match was orubebe by the defeating team yesterday Derivatives:
ORU-BE-BE-ISM (Noun)
ORU-BE-BE-TIC (Adjective) e.g: ~ attitude
JEGA /Jəˈga/ (VerB-): [a] Using godly wisdom to calm the unneeded agitation or ruckus caused by a
dopey fool in a peaceful gathering.
[b] To indirectly show to the public a person who lack manner and attempt causing agitation
[from Latin Jeˈga : Calm distubance wisely]
Examples:
1. If you Orubebe me I will Jega you.
2. When he was making unnecessary argument to the public, I jega him.
Derivatives:
JE-GA-ISM (Noun)
JE-GA-TIC (Adjective) e.g: ~ approach First Edition. Copyright © 2015 by Davog Publishing
Company.

Hahahahahahha, brilliant!
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by bishopjoe02(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
oweman:

Its good jonathan never tried any rubbish he would have been arrested exactly on the 30th May and could get life jail .
All this rbbish you call praise of jonathan are mere damage control the guy is finished he might have a god sleep when he gets to Otuoke his village May 29th

And who will arrest him. is it the IG that was appointed by GEJ or the present Nigeria Generals who are eating fat from the war against Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Omotolu:
...not in this century.maybe in another century.motherfucker must not be in governance...
I'm being lenient with the man.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by richidinho(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:
GEJ PR team trying so hard to snatch a little victory after an overwhelming defeat.

He for stay for Aso rock pass MAY 29 nah.

So many ashy in Nairaland talking trash
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by snowland(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
This man should tell us something else jare. This is nothing but a big fat lie. Every other thing he said might be true but the fact the the picture of PGEJ and Abdusalam Abubakar where they were watching TV was not during reult collation is not but a figment of the writers imagination. The same suit that Dangote wore when he was with Jonathan was the same he wore when he went to congratulate Buhari. What doe that tell us?. Abi Dangote no dey change cloths again?. Or did Dangote meet with but PGEJ and Pre-el Buhari on the Peace Accord signing day?

2 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by bishopjoe02(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
niceeric:

Bro,all u needed to do was explain to her wat a sovereign state means and how the international community can only talk and impose sanctions but can never lead an incursion into the state's territory

I'm sure she and her cohorts will understand.

thanks
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Motolank: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

And what will GMB supporters do.we are use to riot in this country. The subsidy riot is stil fresh in our mind.
GEJ deserve a recommendation. APC e-supporters should acknowledge that
Stop beginning for pity for gej..he didn't worth it..and he was flushed, why all these miscalculated time stories. It was in his regime that ppeople's livessssss were wasted with the president taking no action or step.
Please who are you... is that you Fayose, foolish fucking kayode, orubebe or gej dog from niger?
Lol
Don't worry the People's general will soon be crown...and he ll do as he did in the past.

'Eniti obaa je gbi..laa ku gbi'
'Ikun unje ogede, oun reedi'
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:
GEJ PR team trying so hard to snatch a little victory after an overwhelming defeat.

He for stay for Aso rock pass MAY 29 nah.
I hated that man, but I still want a win-win situation.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by golddeejay(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
what is all this noise abt Jonathan conceding defeat...there is nothing heroic abt that like some pple r putting it.

But i give him dis...he is gentle and peace loving. If he had tried anything funny that day, he will forever be the loser and will be disgraced.

I hope people dont get sentimental here because we always do. If he has any skeleton in his cupboard, his conceding defeat does nt wipe away his 'sins'.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by LushGreenz: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
san316:
The story is not complete. What happened is that when GEJ heard of the orubebic display, his wings sprouted and he flew up in the sky only to be seen by whom he wills.

He got to the ICC and made himself visible to only elder Godsday who was orubebizing.

With his two hands on his chest and his body fully suspended in the air, he shook his head as if to say 'No no no, let peace reign'

Suddenly, elder godsday felt a certain inexplicable tranquility obviously occasioned by the sight of his saintly master. That appeased him and he got pacified.

Having done that, Saint Jona said nothing again as he flew out heading back to the villa.

On getting back, he inspired into the heart of a stammerer to call GMB so they could speak. Lo and behold, the stammerer could now speak fluently but with signs showing that he is new to smooth talking.

And that was when gej congratulated gmb and peace reigned across the seven seas.
My ribs are aching,guy. This your mystical testament has to be pulled out from the book Ancient Kuvukiland
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by texazzpete(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
But why is this OP telling such baseless LIES barely 24 hours to when Christians mark the death of Christ for our sins?

I thought the end of the Presidential elections would bring an end to this type of sycophancy...it appears some people are determined to wring the last naira from their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by MrLyzzo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Another nollywood script...
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Tonnierichy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.
You have sense....just wah I thought!!
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by golddeejay(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
this op cant even lie to save his own life
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by saintandsinnerz: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

You really need me to explain to you what is being done to mugabe's government and the country's economy? Nigeria is not Russia. Your obasanjo's example does not make sense. You cant refer to a situation that never happened

Why do u think a statement was released by the US/UK during the vote count?

He contested, He lost and he has to go. There is nothing heroic about obeying the law. You might as well call me a hero for not over-speeding then.Advise him to stay there for one more and you will know that you country is not so sovereign

Really your reasoning is shallow! Why haven't your so called US, UK invade Uganda where Yoweri Museveni amends the constitution every time his tenure elapses in order to perpetuate himself in office. Why haven't your mini gods invade other African regimes that toppled democratically elected govts in their countries? Look, your mini gods would have done nothing had it been Gej decided to toe that infamous route of rejecting the results! The worst they would have done is to place economic sanctions on us nothing more. And the last time i checked, the likes of Zimbabwe, Russia are still existing. So take a chill pill so that you can appreciate the importance of that call. If Buhari did the same in 2011, those innocent youth corps members that were brimming with life will still be here with us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Chars1289: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

my pal. u have no idea the sacrifice GEJ made. Just one phone call to iG or Mbu dat collation process will be disrupted, result sheet wil b stolen. the highest the northern or nigerian can do is to riot. and it will change a thing.

And you will be happy with such act of impunity. oh Lord of mercy!! some people have lost touch with good dealings
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

May God forbid this!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. Forgive him na.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Elxandre(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
fubbyy:
You didn't just make any sense when you said there's nothing heroic about accepting defeat when the world knows he has the power to do what other presidents are doing when lost an election

Or you saying that you get sense pass the whole world calling him a hero for accepting defeat?
I wonder how old this children are that they can't remember what mugabe did when he glaringly manipulated results election result years ago.
Naive people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.