Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede (54423 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by GideonVIBES(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
zomoears:

I beg collect one irish cream! U de reason.

After US stationed marines in Ghana, drone base in Niger, carrier patrolling d waters of West Africa and France(US ally) with troops in Cameroon, do u think GEJ would have ordered any funny line of action? GEJ simply knew too much, more than the scumbag Pdp scallywags would ever know.

Though gallant in defeat, his hand was forced to "accept" this reality. He deserves my respect for this.
I think u got it wrong my dear,why have'nt they intervened in Yemen,why did'nt they intervene in Bukinafaso,in Mohammed Morsi's case,Gbagboo,Syria,the international comm are just some selfish noise makers,i'm not a GEJ supporter but d fact is that we own him some credits,if he had interfered,the int com will only condem it via cnn and bbc,maybe aljazeera.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by cocokiller1(f): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmatok:

LOL, military General like IBB can stepped down under pressure.
We don't need foreigners to force him out.
Nigerians will do it.
k
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by doctokwus: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
mavinc4u:

Guy cool down. GMB would soon be sworn into the office and I hope he rescues those chibok girls alive
He doesn't need to rescue anybody but showing commitment and determination to rescue them is d least expected of him,none of which GEJ showed.
In office GEJ was wicked,callous and mischievous, after losing elections that mischief is still being championed by paid hacks and sycophants in d social media,newspapers and national tv.
My own grouse is that all these are d same sponsored image laundering measures built on falsehood.GEJ should never have been allowed to ascend the presidency,he was simply incompetent,then added mischief when he became president.
U all forget this is a man:
- on first few days of assuming office wanted to make d presidency a single term of 7yrs having made a promise of spending just one term of 4yrs.
-When that didn't work,he denied having made a single tern agreement.
-Increased fuel price on a new yrs.
-Petroleum subsidy scam became sth else.
-Allowed bharam to fester to d point of killing several thousands and Nigeria losing territories,only to start tackling it when defeat stirred him in d face.
-Allowed his wife to run riot.
-Severally embarrassed d nation internationally.
-Allowed and encouraged and even supported militia groups to reign supreme wherever he cud.
GEJ can never and should never be painted in any other colour than d one who shouldn't have been allowed to lead a nation as Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by emmatok(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

No matter how hard Boko haram fight. They can't hit Aso rock. .it is only the poor masses that wil just suffer the uproar

Keep dreaming,

This time it won't be BK, but the whole north, and his tribesmen will tell him to leave Abuja.

June 12 drama is still fresh in our memories, no Northern politician including the Gen IBB could stay in the SW during the crises.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by joshuaidibia(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Orubebe's drama happened at about twelve or so. You said the president called buhari when the drama was unfolding and you said Gej called Buhari around16:15......
You say the pix was a hoax,but Abdusalami wore the same cloth to meet Buhari and Gej on the 31st.
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.
YOU DON CATCH AM.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by AskProf: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
doctokwus:

Don't mind d foolish op.All these attempts to romanticize and paint GEJ in good colours won't fly with me.The man had no choice than to do what he did.The only driving force behind his action was d vision of that of Laurent Gbagbo and his wife being removed from the presidential villa like common thieves.
The only person his action benefitted was himself and not the Nigerian nation.
GEJ still remains d most corrupt,most incompetent and most mischievous individual to have ruled nigeria .Just go and watch his interview with the BBC and in that portion he was asked about d chibok girls u can picture all d bile in GEJ during his response.

No mind them.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by bishopjoe02(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmatok:

Keep dreaming,

This time it won't be BK, but the whole north, and his tribesmen will tell him to leave Abuja.

June 12 drama is still fresh in our memories, no Northern politician including the Gen IBB could stay in the SW during the crises.

Abuja is north central. its nt core north. Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger that share boundary with abj don't behave like the core north. GEJ wld have definitely cope there
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by emmatok(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

Abuja is north central. its nt core north. Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger that share boundary with abj don't behave like the core north. GEJ wld have definitely cope there

Did GEJ won in all the north central states?
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by iykofias(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Motolank:

In the world to come... is he the only Nigerian, what will my husband be doing?
whose gonna help u peel egusi
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by bishopjoe02(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmatok:

Did GEJ won in all the north central states?

he won Nasarawa
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by dozymars(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Story teller, pls write another story.

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by emmatok(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

he won Nasarawa

Will that make him comfortable in the North?
Even his VP lost Kaduna by a wide margin.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by silvernus0: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
WEN WE SEE D TRUTH WE HAVE TO SAY IT , A POWER DRUNK MAN WOULD HAVE SENT SOLDIERS TO DISMIS D MEETN AND RESCHEDULE D COMISION ON GROUNDS TO CALMN TENSION FOR NATIONAL SECURITY. BUT HE IS NOT A POWER DRUNK. PLS SAY D TRUT AND STOP BEEN TRIBALISTIC. WITH PPLE WITH OPPOSIT MINDS HERE AFRICA WONT GROW.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by maclatunji: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

my pal. u have no idea the sacrifice GEJ made. Just one phone call to iG or Mbu dat collation process will be disrupted, result sheet wil b stolen. the highest the northern or nigerian can do is to riot. and it wldnt change a thing.

You want to send the man from being President to prisoner.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by redcliff: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
ionsman:
Orubebe's drama happened at about twelve or so. You said the president called buhari when the drama was unfolding and you said Gej called Buhari around16:15......
You say the pix was a hoax,but Abdusalami wore the same cloth to meet Buhari and Gej on the 31st.
Insider my Foot.

Next story please.

My exact same thoughts!
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by AkoEja: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
GEJ does not deserve any praise for conceding defeat after it was obvious he had lost. GEJ manipulated everything to make sure he wins, he did much better than Babangida, etc in adjusting everything in hid favour unfairly.

GEJ might look dumb, but he is not that dumb(he even has a PhD!), he knows the implications of going against the will of the people.

A Yoruba adage says "He, on whose head a coconut is broken, cannot partake in the eating"
Jonathan knows this, and intelligently bowed out to avoid an ignoble end.

He knew Babangida, Obasanjo, Abacha, etc all failed in perpetuating themselves against the will of the people.
Who is GEJ among among all these guys?

2 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by jpphilips(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

Nigeria is a Sovereign state. nothing will happen. what have they done to Mugabe.
Putin is currently blowing up Ukraine. wat have they done. . Obj wanted third tenure. if Nigerians didn't stand against it.. wat did they do.

You sincerely believe clueless Jonathan and Putin are on the same league of international politics?
How some Nigerians delude themselves is pretty amazing,
Pls remind us who has a permanent seat at the UN security council with a veto to decide the fate of other nations.
The problem here is that Jonathan has limited your political scope to petty politics.
What a shame! !

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Jarus(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is your post that is hoax.

Orubebe drama happened around 12noon

Jonathan called Buhari 17:15pm, five hours later.

The call had nothing to do with dowsing the consequence of Orubebe drama escalating.

If anything, a better inference is that, Jonathan conceded when the Orubebe gameplan didn't work.

2 Likes

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by jpphilips(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
zomoears:

After US stationed marines in Ghana, drone base in Niger, carrier patrolling d waters of West Africa and France(US ally) with troops in Cameroon, do u think GEJ would have ordered any funny line of action? GEJ simply knew too much, more than the scumbag Pdp scallywags would ever know.

Though gallant in defeat, his hand was forced to "accept" this reality. He deserves my respect for this.

I beg of you to stop educating them, we need them to remain m0r0ns for this country to move forward,
I leave them to the pastors who knows how to milk their buffoonery.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by jpphilips(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
zomoears:

I beg of you to stop educating them, we need them to remain m0r0ns for this country to move forward,
I leave them to the pastors who knows how to milk their buffoonery.
Easter is around the corner! !
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Amhatu(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
If True well Done Goodluck Jonathan. We need not get frustrated about these type of politics. Many in Nigeria have Leadership roles such as traditional Chiefs,Kings and others in Nigeria. This is Nigeria not some western Country. Many Nigerians can lead in many diffrent ways.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Eluwilussit(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

my pal. u have no idea the sacrifice GEJ made. Just one phone call to iG or Mbu dat collation process will be disrupted, result sheet wil b stolen. the highest the northern or nigerian can do is to riot. and it wldnt change a thing.

So true. Thank God for giving us GEJ.

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Eluwilussit(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

Nigeria is a Sovereign state. nothing will happen. what have they done to Mugabe.
Putin is currently blowing up Ukraine. wat have they done. . Obj wanted third tenure. if Nigerians didn't stand against it.. wat did they do.

Nothing!

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Horus(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Charlescobi:
Good luck Jonathan a living legend

Jonathan, a living fund looter
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Motolank: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
iykofias:
whose gonna help u peel egusi
Those who peeled for patience the grammarian... talk less of when I speak better than her. I will use english to tell people to peel egusi...
eeeee you are making me pompous, which I don't like to do
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by vislabraye(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2015
bishopjoe02:

Make you leave am make she dey talk. International Community iko. Its just that GEJ is a gentleman. But if I were in his shoes, i must win 2ND term oh...

1 Like

Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by iykofias(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Motolank:

Those who peeled for patience the grammarian... talk less of when I speak better than her. I will use english to tell people to peel egusi...
eeeee you are making me pompous, which I don't like to do
aiit, holdon; let me put a call to d kalakuta secretarian to check if d presidency form is still available. Who knos, u jux mite b d 1st lady of a republic
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Motolank: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2015
iykofias:
aiit, holdon; let me put a call to d kalakuta secretarian to check if d presidency form is still available. Who knos, u jux mite b d 1st lady of a republic
You are a correct person.
Someday it will come to pass..and I will be first lady of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by silvernus0: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2015
PRESIDENT JONATHGAN SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS CAMPAIN MORE TO SS AND SE,MAKN SURE PVCS WERE WIDELY COLECTED AND D PPL WEL MOTIVATED TO VOTE , SHOCKS ME DAT WITH BAYELSAS POPULATN ONLY 300K VOTED FOR HIM,HE SHLD HV ALLIED WITH STRONG MEN LIK OBJ AND SARAKI IN D SW U CANT NEVER NEGLECT A YOURUBA MAN NEVER, KNWN DAT HIS OPOSITN IS A NORTHERN. ND ONCE THEIR MIND IS MADE NO AMOUNT OF ALMAJIRI SCHL CN CHNGE IT, I LOV WAT HAS PLAYD OUT ,NOW NIGERIA WIL WORK , APC WIL WORK HARD TO RETAIN 2019 ND NIGERIA WIL BENEFIT AT LARGE. I URGE PRESIDENT JONATHAN TO DROP EVRY COURT CASE AGINST PRE ELECT. GMB FOR HE IS WORT D SEAT AFTER OVER 2O YEARS OF CONSISTENT TRIAL , DAT I ADMIRE IN HIM.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by Leiman100(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2015
This is not correct, the Orubebe saga happened around 12 pm, while the president call exactly 5:15 pm. So is not possible to say the president was the one that call him to order.
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by iykofias(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Motolank:

You are a correct person.
Someday it will come to pass..and I will be first lady of federal republic of Nigeria
ya, and i wil b a god
Re: The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede by philips70(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Did he also place any call to Wike in Portharcourt to stop the killings as his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian? The way these GEJ guys take dey hustle this Nobel Peace prize for am na wa. They are even greedily eyeing both Mo Ibrahim and Nobel at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.