Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari (39621 Views)

Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by tomzman: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well spoken
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by seedorfg(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
well said fr.mbaka, GMB should not associate with people like "abati alapa,ffkup,okuigbe and fayoshreik
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by yusufbida(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tattooboy:
animal abuse.

@op;
I predicted Buhari's victory too. Does dat make me true prophet?
Yours is mere prophesis
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
What a country ? Now illiterate pastors will open their mouth to talk as if they are humans. Birds of similar feathers in a country of 21 million psychiatric patients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by ikorodureporta: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
You saaay wetin...........................GEJ Till2019! grin
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yes REV FR.EJike. Mbaka is a lovely Son to they Igbo's Land..........

But the tone of His new year message sounded so violently to they Igbo's Land...

But we stil Love Him***
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Olaide1295: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
don't mention the mosque in the same sentence....it has always dissociated itself from political matters
Thank you
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by donshaddow(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tval:
He's still pained.

Abi na... We suppose gather money buy am panadol... Or no panasharp..
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by kimond101: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Solowande:
dat what we say abt GEJ
Let's learn to trust our leaders
If Nigeria spoils it would affect you and I
He's our new leader whether we like it or not so let's be positive
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by naijafresh: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
slimzypink:
Did Buhari win the election guys?

Not yet my dear, take your PVC go down to the nearest bank and tell them you want to vote at the ATM. You will be kindly attended to
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by zikuma: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
mbaka should replace can President.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by ruffDiamond: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
I hardly get any scanty regard for all these thieving G. Os from PFN and their bulshit but this man wit all due respect reminds me of how the famous nobel laurate Arcbishop desmond tutu of south africa defended democracy fought injustice all from the pulpit much respect

2 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by tinacrl01(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
realGURU:
Gej till 2019?

LOL ARE YOU STEEL SLEEPPING? WAKE UP BROSS
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by slimzypink(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijafresh:

Not yet my dear, take your PVC go down to the nearest bank and tell them you want to vote at the ATM. You will be kindly attended to

oh really thanks. i would do that tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by TI1919(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by philips70(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Solowande:
Hw can he surround himself with d right people when those dat supported from d start are d wrong guys

They are never the wrong guys, you were made to believe they are. If Buhari performs true to expectations you will be eternally grateful to these persons for providing platforms for him to actualize your dreams. Politics has a way of demonizing saints and canonizing evil doers.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by chrisley024(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Preast face the pulpit please angry
Cos he's not a citizen
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
slimzypink:
Did Buhari win the election guys?
question for the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Mopolchi: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
aanumama:
Sai baba, abeg listen to father mbaka o,
Its time father Mbaka replace pastor bling bling.

Abeg who be did pastor bling bling? I wan know.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by akunnasu: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Calebosko:
BABA
1) Don’t come-up with 36-point agenda. Just
give us Light and security. Others will fall in
place.
2) Replace petrol subsidy.
3) Make Fashola a minister with10
portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus
sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do
something about it.
4) Shut all borders. Our jail candidates must
not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.
5) Don’t Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be Food
We Say Make U Go Chop.
6) Jobs for graduates and Please arrest dat
lady that says your call credit is low please
recharge!
7) Stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay
dem like civil servant 2 discourage rogues
from our politics.
cool Don’t use all our money to buy shoes and
private jets. Use ur old military boots and
okada if necessary.
9) Let there be electricity, we don’t want to
be hugging transformers.
10) We want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC,
Aljazeera and so on.
11) Nonetheless, do not marginalise any
region, especially south south. Discourage
ethnic and religion discrimination.
Op I feel u die!
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Solowande(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
philips70:

They are never the wrong guys, you were made to believe they are. If Buhari performs true to expectations you will be eternally grateful to these persons for providing platforms for him to actualize your dreams. Politics has a way of demonizing saints and canonizing evil doers.
so u are claiming tinubu na d right person. Even my primary three students know tinubu as a thief

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mopolchi:
Abeg who be did pastor bling bling? I wan know.
Oritsejafor.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Mopolchi: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
aanumama:

Oritsejafor.
Thanks dear.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Emmahunk(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
kahal29:
Fiery Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has congratulated General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) on his victory in the March 28 Presidential election.
Mbaka, whose New Year Message, “From Goodluck to Badluck,” became a major talking point during the campaigns for the election, said Buhari’s emergence was a divine victory for all Nigerians.
Speaking through his spokesman, Maximus Ugwuoke, Mbaka also noted that Buhari’s victory was a fulfillment of his prophecy in the New Year Message.
However, he urged the President-Elect to seek divine wisdom before appointing people who will work with him.
According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan’s biggest problem was that he surrounded himself with the “wrong people.”
Mbaka advised Buhari to avoid making the same mistake.
The cleric’s spokesman said, “It is with vindictive joy and glory to God that the Adoration Ministry, the nation and indeed the world saw the fulfillment of Fr. Mbaka’s New Year prophesy of change with the miraculous, victorious emergence of General Muhammed Buhari at the March 28th polls as the President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“We wish to restate that before President Goodluck became the President of this country, Fr. Mbaka prophesied it in his message titled ‘Okolo.’
“Today again, Buhari’s victory, among other lessons it portends to Nigerians, has once more confirmed to all and sundry that Fr. Mbaka is indeed a true Prophet of God and that his New Year message was indeed from the Oracle of the Holy Spirit as he declared.

“The ministry with magnanimous heart holds no grudges against anyone who attacked it in one way or the other at the rage of the controversies surrounding Fr. Mbaka’s message and view their actions as being orchestrated by their misconstruing of Fr. Mbaka’s prophetic calling.

“The Ministry joins the rest of Nigerians to congratulate Buhari as God’s chosen instrument of change to tackle the myriads of problems facing Nigeria and pray God to endow him with the wisdom to go about this onerous task.
“We see Buhari’s victory as divine victory to all Nigerians irrespective of our religious and ethnic divide.”
Urging Buhari to seek divine wisdom before choosing the people he would work with, he said, “The prayer of Fr. Mbaka is that God will give Buhari wisdom not to surround himself with wrong people – that was the major problem Jonathan’s administration faced.
“Fr. Mbaka has advocated that Nigerians should be patient with Buhari because the holes dug in the country are too much – holes of corruption, holes of unemployment, among others.”
The cleric said he will be the first to condemn Buhari if he fails to live up to expectations.

http://www.punchng.com/news/surround-yourself-with-right-people-mbaka-tells-buhari/

For the second time, I repeat for emphasis ; " Mbaka is not a man whose prophecies should be toyed with" GMB, please listen.
Sai Buhari
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by italo: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
preselect:
it is my Opinion that Rev Fr Mbaka will do well to concentrate on the gospel. . .
It is precisely THE GOSPEL that he is preaching to the leaders and people.

"Do good."

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by italo: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
toprealman:

Remember the Chimaroke prediction? Do a little research.

What was the Chimaroke prediction and where is your evidence of it?

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
politricks:
Where is that pastor that want to open the gate of hell
...he is in Ota-he is trying to strategise...
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by oweman: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
[b] Surround?? When his very deputy is thieffnubu's puppet and then you have Amaechu and his pack of wolves let us not forget the northern establishment led by Athiku,Kwankanso and co?? even Obj....It is going to be a very long term for Buhari and Nigeri @@@@@@@

Na so una start dey spoil Ahmed Tinubu name but today his strugle has paid off the looter is leaving ! your mama piss is running to escape jail as she claim maybe the husband will travel along with Bode George to an unjnown land to go enjoy thier loot . If any remains from the 3weeks nin stop sharing all over Lagos .

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by demelza: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
politricks:
Where is that pastor that want to open the gate of hell
grin He's looking for the key.
Just wait!
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Obascoetubi: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:
[size=15pt] If my pastor says that Jonathan will win election and he lost, I will not go to his church again[/size]

Where are all those false prophets now? They should come and talk o, else...
mbAka says jonathan wanted to kill him b4 election, its dat true?
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
mbAka says jonathan wanted to kill him b4 election, its dat true?

It will take another false prophet to answer your question, not me.

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Gr8tasign: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
God bless u Fr.

We have been celebrating ur vindication by God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos / Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.