Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari (39622 Views)

Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Realgana(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
The guy who pushed me to second page,you no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by tempem: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by kindnyce(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
YES FR MBAKA

U ARE SO ON POINT

HISTORY WILL REMEMBER YOU AS A FEARLESS MAN OF GOD
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by buoye1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Here to buy plot
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by folabayo1(f): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Baba is a sharp nigga! He knows exactly wat to do so no cause for alarm.it still feels like a dream dat baba won

Saibaba
May ur days be long

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by InwehAkpevwe(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Leez(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Onyi42:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/asari-dokubo-told-to-leave-ndigbo-alone-in-his-propaganda/
True he's not our mouthpiece but look at what the change agents were saying about us!
"Nigeria" is fiction and that is a fact
The sooner we hve a real conference the better
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by cehpas(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
kimond101:

General Buhari knows what he's doing
He's not the kind of person that can be bullied around
Most of our leaders are corrupt and there's no way he can achieve this presidency without working with them.
I believe he has a stance on corruption which is what is affecting most Nigerians

You get brain jare

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Google63(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
lokito:
Buhari's victory was a SURPRISE and a divine intervention. Sometimes surprises dey make person dey dumbfounded o.

For instance, this evening I give our Easter goat some grasses and weed, that's small Igbo (marijuana leave). The goat beat nonsense comot for our Bulldog head. See nodding. I was also SURPRISED. Lol
That goat is a dead meat

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by synergycom19: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
True advise
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Preast face the pulpit please angry

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think father mbaka should replace Buhari as the President since he and God dines together.

Or atleast become the EFCC chairman so that corruption will just varnish.

Don't quote me..
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Tic4tac(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hw would he know d good ppl sad
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by slimzypink(f): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Did Buhari win the election guys?
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by synergycom19: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=preselect post=32284872]it is my Opinion that Rev Fr Mbaka will do well to concentrate on the gospel. . . [/quote)

did he tells you he needs your help?
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
In other words he should distance himself from Tinubu,Amaechi,fashola,Rochas and all the PDP governors turned APC
Mbaka is not serious
How can a man win an election surrounded by the wrong people and he wants him to kick them out after the win
How will they recoup the money they invested in the campaign to start with?
Will Mbaka give them his tithes and offerings

3 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by naijafresh: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
lokito:
Buhari's victory was a SURPRISE and a divine intervention. Sometimes surprises dey make person dey dumbfounded o.

For instance, this evening I give our Easter goat some grasses and weed, that's small Igbo (marijuana leave). The goat beat nonsense comot for our Bulldog head. See nodding. I was also SURPRISED. Lol

Bad boy grin
Na strong muscle soaked in igbo you go chop this easter when you slaughter and cook that goat, no beat your friends wey come greet you for house o!
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by lordhugo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rick9:
Fr Mbaka has spoken well, Bad people ruined Gej's government.

I still made Fp and Ftc this is a good sign.

Dude, you had NOT the first comment!

You are either a magician or plain stewpid. I am not really sure of the magic part.

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by naijafresh: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
babyosisi:
In other words he should distance himself from Tinubu,Amaechi,fashola,Rochas and all the PDP governors turned APC
Mbaka is not serious
How can a man win an election surrounded by the wrong people and he wants them to kick them out after the win
How will they recoup the money they invested

His first assignment is the most difficult..

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by 989900: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
These 'people' are leeches, they don't/won't go away.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Plus234(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Mbaka is not serious
How can a man win an election surrounded by the wrong people and he wants him to kick them out after the win
How will they recoup the money they invested in the campaign to start with?
Will Mbaka give them his tithes and offerings

and when he tackles them you will be the first person to condemn him, by saying he bite the finger that fed him
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by free2ryhme: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
When this man said GEJ's bird refused to fly despite all efforts,we thought he was another fake pastor.Truly,it was set on me when GEJ's PVC refused to work, GBAM!!! i knew that was the sign the Father referred to.

In an unjust society, silence is a crime. Shame on all other pastors who failed to speak out against the ill of the society. What a better country we would have been if all pastors from their pulpit had rejected corruption and speak against the bad decisions of the political class instead of offering the corrupt politicians the front seats in their churches. I am a Christian, but not a catholic, but if catholic churches all preach like father Mbaka, I would start going to one.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by emmatok(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
When this man said GEJ's bird refused to fly despite all efforts,we thought he was another fake pastor.Truly,it was set on me when GEJ's PVC refused to work, grin grin grin GBAM!!! i knew that was the sign the Father referred to.

comment from phttp://www.punchng.com/news/surround-yourself-with-right-people-mbaka-tells-buhari/
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Solowande:
Hw can he surround himself with d right people when those dat supported from d start are d wrong guys

Over the years when he did it with the right guys, did he get there? This is Nigeria, sometimes u need this bad guys to get there. It becomes your choice to make them stay or leave.

I hope he does the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by sweatlana: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well said
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by toprealman: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
crownprince102:
Rev. Mbaka..... You stand out among others
Remember the Chimaroke prediction? Do a little research.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by donshaddow(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Surround?? When his very deputy is thieffnubu's puppet and then you have Amaechu and his pack of wolves let us not forget the northern establishment led by Athiku,Kwankanso and co?? even Obj....It is going to be a very long term for Buhari and Nigerians.

Why are you just so negative-minded in all your post?

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Solowande(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
kimond101:

General Buhari knows what he's doing
He's not the kind of person that can be bullied around
Most of our leaders are corrupt and there's no way he can achieve this presidency without working with them.
I believe he has a stance on corruption which is what is affecting most Nigerians
dat what we say abt GEJ

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by xreal: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good advice.

That's the major mistakeJonathan made.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Accurate11(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Calebosko:
BABA
1) Don’t come-up with 36-point agenda. Just
give us Light and security. Others will fall in
place.
2) Replace petrol subsidy.
3) Make Fashola a minister with10
portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus
sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do
something about it.
4) Shut all borders. Our jail candidates must
not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.
5) Don’t Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be Food
We Say Make U Go Chop.
6) Jobs for graduates and Please arrest dat
lady that says your call credit is low please
recharge!
7) Stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay
dem like civil servant 2 discourage rogues
from our politics.
cool Don’t use all our money to buy shoes and
private jets. Use ur old military boots and
okada if necessary.
9) Let there be electricity, we don’t want to
be hugging transformers.
10) We want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC,
Aljazeera and so on.
11) Nonetheless, do not marginalise any
region, especially south south. Discourage
ethnic and religion discrimination.
O boy u funny pass basket mouth
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Tval(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
donshaddow:

Why are you just so negative-minded in all your post?
He's still pained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.