Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari (39620 Views)

Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by bewla(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2015
father may the spirit of the lord continue to b with u always and mr president elect u no your team back then some are still as loyal as u pls bring the best in boat more over every body c your victory but i c Abraham Lincoln in u 4 u but have similar number of contest b4 victory and also u are bout honest u also came in at d must crucial time of the country need may the spirit of d land and will to serve carry u on ....

let me no forget one guy i promise if buhari won he will not have use for his name again bokoharisambisa he no him self so now is the time to change d name no insult our president elect again u must have respect for the in coming general

sai baba
sai BUHARI
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by driand(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
Where is that pastor that want to open the gate of hell
he is the keeper of the gate of hell he can open and close anytime. Nonsense.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Frankicent(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2015
lokito:
Buhari's victory was a SURPRISE and a divine intervention. Sometimes surprises dey make person dey dumbfounded o.

For instance, this evening I give our Easter goat some grasses and weed, that's small Igbo (marijuana leave). The goat beat nonsense comot for our Bulldog head. See nodding. I was also SURPRISED. Lol

Oya prove am..show pix b4 we go Blv yu
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Ujupsy: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Rev Mbaka never prophesied that buhari will win but rather he bad mouth Jonathan calling him bad luck and on the other hand campaigning for buhari
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Father concentrate on gospel leave politics. Don't start what u can't finish
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by ogene007: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Surround?? When his very deputy is thieffnubu's puppet and then you have Amaechu and his pack of wolves let us not forget the northern establishment led by Athiku,Kwankanso and co?? even Obj....It is going to be a very long term for Buhari and Nigerians.
From their pronouncement and body language, it is set to be same, of the same. 'Sai Baba' may soon become 'Chai Baba'.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by peterjero(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
[size=15pt] If my pastor says that Jonathan will win election and he lost, I will not go to his church again[/size]

Where are all those false prophets now? They should come and talk o, else...
Maybe you aren't a student of the Bible, prophesies can be changed if you pray otherwise.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by MeandSum: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2015
olaniyanc:

Father Mbaka, the father of them all. The Oracle of God. The man standing like Daniel in Babylon. Daniel won his battle and so also is Father Mbaka of Nigeria. Praise the Lord. Halellluyah x7!!!!!+

you've been fooled by his bravado smiley
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Calebosko:
BABA
1) Don’t come-up with 36-point agenda. Just
give us Light and security. Others will fall in
place.
2) Replace petrol subsidy.
3) Make Fashola a minister with10
portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus
sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do
something about it.
4) Shut all borders. Our jail candidates must
not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.
5) Don’t Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be Food
We Say Make U Go Chop.
6) Jobs for graduates and Please arrest dat
lady that says your call credit is low please
recharge!
7) Stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay
dem like civil servant 2 discourage rogues
from our politics.
cool Don’t use all our money to buy shoes and
private jets. Use ur old military boots and
okada if necessary.
9) Let there be electricity, we don’t want to
be hugging transformers.
10) We want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC,
Aljazeera and so on.
11) Nonetheless, do not marginalise any
region, especially south south. Discourage
ethnic and religion discrimination.

12) make @Calebosko one of your advisers
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Revolva(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Mbaka e don do before buhari will para for u o
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Digriz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
djbazz:

I pray he doesn't go back on his words lik he did 2 ohakim in. 2011... Dat he was sorry and his info was wrong.... My question is does d holy ghost mislead people... MBAKA WHY! MBAKA WHY!! MBAKA WHY!!!
dumbass
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by MeandSum: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2015
lastpage:

You are very daft, just bandying words along, so as to sound intelligent! grin

How on earth can 95% be classified as "mathematical certainty"......... or dont you know the meaning of "certainty"?

BTW: If know #SaiBaaba was certain to win, why did all'ya not just vote for him ...........instead of deceiving "Ebelete" Jonathan?
Just look at the foolishness of your assertion!

Mumu.

Lastpage!

Your stupidity is quite amazing. pick up a book on statistics or read up on confidence interval (CI) as it seems you slept through that lecture.

Why should I concern myself with why others wouldn't vote for one person or the other? it's their choice and they actually don't have to vote for someone because they think he'll win or not. so the foolish assertion is coming from you.

take a look at the map of Nigeria, look at all the presidential election since 2003, check out what the opposition got.

And again, I stand by my original post that the Reverend Father only made a lucky guess. list all his prophecies (preferably year by year). You'll notice a trend - 70% or more failure rate.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by MeandSum: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2015
peterjero:

Maybe you aren't a student of the Bible, prophesies can be changed if you pray otherwise.

very convenient.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by BestLink822: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2015
[size=24pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.

☛☛☛☛ Call us on ⓪⑧⓪③⑧⑥②⑧④④⑦ ☚☚☚☚
[/size]
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by BestLink822: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2015
[size=20pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.

☛☛☛☛ Call us on 0⑧0③⑧⑥②⑧④④⑦ ☚☚☚☚
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / "Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.