Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* (7739 Views)

Hmmmm..do I Really Look Like Toyobaby In Jenifer's Diary?? / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by SwagkingDope(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lmao! na Ja'Di u resemble,truth!
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by ChristineC: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
and who or what the hell exactly is di'ja undecided
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by kilmix: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:
need u guys view on this.....
Dream on dear
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Firmjudge(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Romanciella:
uhm

Hey-Romanciella.

You dont look like Dija, here are my reasons

She's got a different facial structure against yours, She look more older and wrinkles are beggining to appear on her face while i believe you should be in your mid 20s.

You have an oval face and your eyebrows are way different to hers.

You fine small pass her.
I give you 7.3/10 while she takes 6.8/10

In conclusion, you are two different clans.
Thank you.
Firmjudge.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Ariani: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
no op u dnt look like di'ja
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by zinachidi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
nah nah, not at all
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by leGeExus(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Romanciella:
Which of the Di'Ja??Reduce that boobs first n lemme re-observe
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Tekzyflex(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2015
U mean Dijavu?
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by killjoy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
What's going on here? **puffs out ciggar smoke from mouth** **puffs another one again on Op's face** grin grin

kai!!!!!!! Ur wickedness has reached new heights. lolll

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by goldedprince: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
when am high, yes
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by enuk80(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2017
see her dry face like dry rat
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by SPLENDID25(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Romanciella:
. Facial appaerance, you look alike. But chest apperance, you pass her. We could get to know each other you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts / Guys Don't Get Married Without Visiting Uyo In Akwa Ibom / Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.