Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,917 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? (7725 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Why? He is not a threat. undecided He wants me to not hang around my white male friend.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by nedu2000(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ur husband should be ur only male friend if you don't wanna follow the 21st century trend called divorce

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
nedu2000: Ur husband should be ur only male friend if you don't wanna follow the 21st century trend called divorce

So wives can't have male friends? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
..WHITE male friend? Tf? Who cares if he's white or purple

....And what's this doing in †he romance section? Shouldn't tthis be in †he family section .........

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
flolancracker: ..WHITE male friend? Tf? Who cares if he's white or purple

....And what's this doing in †he romance section? Shouldn't tthis be in †he family section .........

A lot of people would care if he was purple cos there is no such thing as a purple man. undecided
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

A lot of people would care if he was purple cos there is no such thing as a purple man. undecided
angrymods, move this racist woman's thread to †he family section trashcan.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by demelza: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
nedu2000: Ur husband should be ur only male friend if you don't wanna follow the 21st century trend called divorce
18th century thinking.
Only male friend my a$$.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
flolancracker: angrymods, move this racist woman's thread to †he family section trashcan.

Mods...shoot this worthless mofo.

Thanks in advance. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by nedu2000(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

So wives can't have male friends? undecided
my wife won't unless he's elton John grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
nedu2000: my wife won't unless he's elton John grin

That's your wife. Welcome to 21st century.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Enegod(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
if am chima, i will put you in the right place...i don't take shit
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Enegod: if am chima, i will put you in the right place...i don't take shit

You ain't gon do shit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by nedu2000(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
21st century marriage sucks.....women are just too independent these days

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Mynd44: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
tongue
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mynd_44: tongue

No words? undecided
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
nedu2000: 21st century marriage sucks.....women are just too independent these days

21st century men sucks....too much whining and crying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

No words? undecided
Can't spellcheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Mods...shoot this worthless mofo.

Thanks in advance. kiss
undecided bee bee beeeeesh

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
flolancracker: undecided bee bee beeeeesh

Right back atcha beesh. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Right back atcha beesh. wink
stop quoting my posts. You cunttt

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That's your wife. Welcome to 21st century.

ur husband has the same non 21st century type view so this is a pointless rejoinder. what do you need a male friend for?? why must you insist on having this guy as a friend?? is it because he is white (otherwise i dnt see the importance of that little bit if info)? undecided if he was your friend before marriage then it is understandable but if its a sudden thing developing after marriage then its not advisable. to develop a friendship means spending quality time with a person which is wrong for married people to do with the opposite sex. and from your post this is exactly wat yu have been doing and want to continue doing. the very fact that its so hard for you to detach from this white guy shows that u myt already be emotionally vested in him which is akin to inserting the key into the floodgates... one false move and you may have bitten more than you can chew.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 3:37am On Aug 22, 2013
How old is this MrsCHIMA Sef ? Can't you reason the above post for yourself and understand things instead of coming here to ask us questions? Are we supposed to know your husband better than you do? Is it this year you got married?
If you were in His shoes now with that female friend of his that you just don't like, no reason (knowing how irrational that women can be regardless the century) what would you expect him to do?
Do what is wise, for the sake of preservation of peace and forget all this your 21st century, feminist ideals..

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Jman06(m): 3:48am On Aug 22, 2013
I can bet my last cent that d white guy is already fucckn d poo outa ur cheatn a$$. #sorry4Chima#

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by kingron: 4:25am On Aug 22, 2013
mrs chima is jobless...go breastfeed ur child nd stop crating topics that re uncalled 4

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Why? He is not a threat. undecided He wants me to not hang around my white male friend.

Because he don't trust you around anything with pen1s after the last incident .. I wouldn't if I were him.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2013
kingron: mrs chima is jobless...go breastfeed ur child nd stop crating topics that re uncalled 4

Don't get mad at me because you were sacked for stealing rice. Go scam an old pale chick bish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2013
REALITY101:

Because he don't trust you around anything with pen1s after the last incident .. I wouldn't if I were him.

Awwwww...Corky caught you with a dicky in the mouth? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Jman06: I can bet my last cent that d white guy is already fucckn d poo outa ur cheatn a$$. #sorry4Chima#

Lol@cheating ash. grin.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2013
WackyJ1: How old is this MrsCHIMA Sef ? Can't you reason the above post for yourself and understand things instead of coming here to ask us questions? Are we supposed to know your husband better than you do? Is it this year you got married?
If you were in His shoes now with that female friend of his that you just don't like, no reason (knowing how irrational that women can be regardless the century) what would you expect him to do?
Do what is wise, for the sake of preservation of peace and forget all this your 21st century, feminist ideals..

Did you know it is not by force to respond to every post on NL? Try it ho.

Seun won't ban you bish!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: stop quoting my posts. You cunttt

Your mammy is a cunttt for having you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2013
AncientJerk:

ur husband has the same non 21st century type view so this is a pointless rejoinder. what do you need a male friend for?? why must you insist on having this guy as a friend?? is it because he is white (otherwise i dnt see the importance of that little bit if info)? undecided if he was your friend before marriage then it is understandable but if its a sudden thing developing after marriage then its not advisable. to develop a friendship means spending quality time with a person which is wrong for married people to do with the opposite sex. and from your post this is exactly wat yu have been doing and want to continue doing. the very fact that its so hard for you to detach from this white guy shows that u myt already be emotionally vested in him which is akin to inserting the key into the floodgates... one false move and you may have bitten more than you can chew.

Lol at the 1like. grin grin

Go White man go!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2013
*Looks at replies..* SMH

Where are the days of dignified married women..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC) / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.