Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

She Find It Hard To Believe At First - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Find It Hard To Believe At First (2183 Views)

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Find It Hard To Believe At First by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
I did that on purpose.......i'm not interested in a relationship that will not lead to marriage....

You see undecided
How will ladies take us serious now
Guys like you just dey spoil show for the rest of us embarassed
Re: She Find It Hard To Believe At First by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kizmarty:

You see undecided
How will ladies take us serious now
Guys like you just dey spoil show for the rest of us embarassed
Bro i have a bright future ahead of me nd things like this post a huge threat to me as an upcoming artiste if not settled once and for all. If not settled she can later label me as been a Player if i eventually date another Lady after my rise in the music industry nd that i think will be devastating.
Re: She Find It Hard To Believe At First by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
Change has come bro......Lets say i do a prepose. For ur JAMB questions
- Yes online
- Yes online
- Yes minimum of 3hrs online

You're a. Joker and no serious and reasonable girl will take u serious!
Re: She Find It Hard To Believe At First by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

You're a. Joker and no serious and reasonable girl will take u serious!
wicked
Re: She Find It Hard To Believe At First by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
wicked

Lol! That's the truth! grin
Re: She Find It Hard To Believe At First by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
Na Abia she dey oo.....it no easy to go like that.....maybe after i publish my first book that should gain some ground.

If you weren't prepared for this, you shouldn't have proposed online already.

Just take your time bruh.
Re: She Find It Hard To Believe At First by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
AirborneLacer:

If you weren't prepared for this, you shouldn't have proposed online already.

Just take your time bruh.
ok i will

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Sleeping Without Clothes Probably You Didn't Know / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. / SHE Was Rape By An Unknown Armed Robber N She Got Pregnant: "She Wants To Abort.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.