Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? (652 Views)

Arranged Marriage For My Sister / Arranged Marriage Versus Personal Choice / Arranged Marriage,in This Modern Days(hit Or Miss)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by harrwix(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
I bumped into a friend this week and she told me she sort of believe in arranged marriage. Her reason was that the methodology used to secure a partner is less taxing , more effective than the
trail and error method that is largely practised
in our days.
And above all our predecessors who practice such had more lasting and successful marriage than we are having today.

What is your view about this...will you opt to have an arranged marriage to the conventional trail and error method?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by vizkiz: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2015
so I should just stay at home and my mum keeps searching for a wife for me

What happens to finding your soul mate youself
Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by justmag(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
I think it's a huge mistake. It feels enforced. People are conditioned to love naturally on their own terms.
Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
harrwix:
I bumped into a friend this week and she told me she sort of believe in arranged marriage. Her reason was that the methodology used to secure a partner is less taxing , more effective than the
trail and error method that is largely practised
in our days.
And above all our predecessors who practice such had more lasting and successful marriage than we are having today.

What is your view about this...will you opt to have an arranged marriage to the conventional trail and error method?

I totally agree with her
Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2015
u can date nd study a babe for 4 years nd ur marriage crashes after 2 years. u can aslo do arangee wedding nd it lasts for ever. in life one road no lead to market
Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by sauceTDA(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Sucks
Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by harrwix(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
bisous:

I totally agree with her

why do you agree with her
Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by Iolite(f): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
She's right to an extent, av seen it work for so many people and the latest one is my freind who is now happily married and they are both madly in love, though after the arrangee they dated for almost two years.
Re: What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Whatever happened to marrying a friend

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried / 5 tips to be successful in life / Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.