Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Everybody Must Stare!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Must Stare!! (1838 Views)

Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Must Stare!! by liljboy(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Look closely at this
picture, can you see the look on that white
man’s face?! Lol, She’s really Endowed.
http://liveofofo.com/69892/abuja-big-girl-kimberly-put-her-big-butty-on-display/

Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
I thought this pic was posted in another thread? undecided undecided undecided

Beautiful woman thou. smiley
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by PunkyOh(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Lol, the white man could be looking at her for different reasons though. Like the fact that she thinks she's on a runway or doing a magazine shoot. I look at people that pose & take pics in public too. Most of them usually aren't into big booties. The whites I mean.

This girl has a good body though smiley
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by liljboy(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lol, the white man could be looking at her for different reasons though. Like the fact that she thinks she's on a runway or doing a magazine shoot. I look at people that pose & take pics in public too. Most of them usually aren't into big booties. The whites I mean.

This girl has a good body though smiley
so if u see nice car for filling station, u go leave the body dey look the fuel tank? tell me more buddy
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by liljboy(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:

i just want make others see am here.... madam roki
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by PunkyOh(f): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
liljboy:
so if u see nice car for filling station, u go leave the body dey look the fuel tank? tell me more buddy

Whaaa

People have preferences is all I'm saying. Someone else could be looking at the same very nice car & be thinking about its technicalities & whatnot. It's not always so black & white. People operate differently.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by swaggzo(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
Most of them usually aren't into big booties. The whites I mean.

WELL. ..

THIS IS A FLAT LIE

WHY THEN DOES MAJORITY OF THEIR WOMEN GO FOR BUTT SURGERIES?

OKAY, YOU'RE RIGHT.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by PunkyOh(f): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2015
swaggzo:

WELL. ..

THIS IS A FLAT LIE

WHY THEN DOES MAJORITY OF THEIR WOMEN GO FOR BUTT SURGERIES?

OKAY, YOU'RE RIGHT.

If you notice, those that do, are often in relationships with black men. Example are the Kardashian sisters, the two with the biggest butts are with black men & the sister with a flat ass is with that Scott guy, a white man.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
I'll honourably pass... pretty face over shape.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Afrok(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
After watching the video of UKWU by Timaya where the old white man on wheel chair suddenly stood up and followed the lady with gigantic Ukwu kiss (video though), I knew konji is not a respecter of colour and race, shocked and that whites too can die of Ukwu wink.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Afrok:
After watching the video of UKWU by Timaya where the old white man on wheel chair suddenly stood up and followed the lady with gigantic Ukwu kiss (video though), I knew konji is not a respecter of colour and race, shocked and that whites too can die of Ukwu wink.
Most white people ain't into azz they love long legs and big Brea. .st.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Afrok(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
sure! But I think real ukwu carriers have got breasts (sizeable) to complete the endowment, so as they ar after big breasts, the love for d ukwu will come in handy undecided.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Afrok:
sure! But I think real ukwu carriers have got breasts (sizeable) to complete the endowment, so as they ar after big breasts, the love for d ukwu will come in handy undecided.
But many white people ain't crazy about big azz.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Afrok(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
But many white people ain't crazy about big azz.
Hmnmm.... Not surprised sha, at least an average Blackman won't joke with Ukwu kiss
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by liljboy(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:

Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by liljboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Afrok:
Hmnmm.... Not surprised sha, at least an average Blackman won't joke with Ukwu kiss
never will
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Emodeee: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:

sheee u fit cum ma house? E get smtin wey i wan yarn with u and na ma house be d most suitable place to discuss it.
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emodeee:

sheee u fit cum ma house? E get smtin wey i wan yarn with u and na ma house be d most suitable place to discuss it.
I am on my way. tongue
Re: Everybody Must Stare!! by Emodeee: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
I am on my way. tongue

i nvr even gv u address, u dn dey CUM. Na ur number go do d magic lah

(1) (Reply)

Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships / Ladies/guys Tell Us Your Dream Job For Your Partner. / Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.