Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... (1827 Views)

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by miniziter(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
I never pay attention to...

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Zehner(f): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmmm........see as I dey use side eye look you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by miniziter(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=Zehner post=37413371]Hmmmmm........see as I dey use side eye look you.

How and why?
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Mekybliss(f): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
I guess the "prophesy" also told you not to use condom undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Baba go marry the girl if you know want make thunder fire you for there. Which kind prophecy they separate lovers?

3 Likes

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by QueenEdna(f): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ should hv first consulted d prophet before dating or even thinking of bleeping her.... Jst say U̶̲̥̅̊ are tired of the babe aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ stop this cock n bull story.

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by thorpido(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2015
More girls just need more common sense.

Four abortions?smh

2 Likes

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Zehner(f): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=miniziter post=37413458][/quote] why didn't you go for prophecies from Day one of the relationship? undecided
After four abortions now you want to free her abi?.......shebi she has never visited church abi she dey fear to go church, so imagine what she will do when you finally leave her. The prophecies sef wey them tell you go they learn work from wetin she go do you. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Starships4u(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
What!! I think KARMA ain't sleeping..... Make ur sis and daughter suffer same fate!! AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hehehehehehehehehe

Kikikikikikikikikikikikiki.

People using religion to commit evils since 12 AD.

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Toks2008(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Wash grin
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
Hmmmmm........see as I dey use side eye look you.
yeah you would, ain't you a girl anymore?
@op..... though the prophecies might be true but the main question is "DO YOU WANT TO MARRY THE GIRL?" before you answer that question forget how many abortions she had for you and stuff (afterall some of the aborted foetus might not be yours). I get it that you are considering marrying her out of pity, DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT!!!!!!! NEVER MARRY ANY GIRL OUT OF PITY for example
1. she had abortion for me so now i owe her marriage
2. we have been in a relationship for years for that i owe her marriage
3. she's been washing my clothes for months ...........
4. she's been living with me for years for that i ..........
and so on
Don't do that, see i think you really don't want to marry that girl and believe me it doesn't make you a bad person AT ALL
just do what you want and marry who you want to marry bro. Don't let any bittch guilt trip your assss into marriage. But you gotta be VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU QUIT HER OR DROP THE RELATIONSHIPS cos of many crazy things girls do to niggas nowadays rather make her drop you, do a mind trick on her. mail me if you need tips or steps.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by MzzTega(f): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
One thing for a girl who throws caution to the wind and does something formidable.

Then the SPIRIT says.....

Maybe its her lesson.

Btw, op can't you get revelations yourself? Or a confirmation of the prophesies?

A Disadvantage of being not soo close to GOD.
You can accept anything.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by agarawu23(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
story story storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2015
miniziter:
I never pay attention to previous Prophesies until my Dad went ahead to do his own research concerning my relationship with her. But one scary thing I observed about the girl is that she always avoid us seeing a man of God which didn't make me to pray or get the result earlier. Its a 3 years old relationship. I still love her and don't want to leave her mostly because of the havoc we've both committed.
bro go to my profile and read my last thread about " how to make a girl break up with you" it's gonna help you cos these days these bittches be cutting dks off, pouring acids and other nefarious thing so every guy have to be careful especially around the girls with clingy or the emotional crazy freaks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Zehner(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
@op..... though the prophecies might be true but the main question is "DO YOU WANT TO MARRY THE GIRL?" before you answer that question forget how many abortions she had for you and stuff (afterall some of the aborted foetus might not be yours). I get it that you are considering marrying her out of pity, DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT!!!!!!! NEVER MARRY ANY GIRL OUT OF PITY for example
and so on
Don't do that, see i think you really don't want to marry that girl and believe me it doesn't make you a bad person AT ALL
just do what you want and marry who you want to marry bro. Don't let any bittch guilt trip your assss into marriage. But you gotta be VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU QUIT HER OR DROP THE RELATIONSHIPS cos of many crazy things girls do to niggas nowadays rather make her drop you, do a mind trick on her. mail me if you need tips or steps.
yes I am a girl......and it's the girl sef that is dumb. Why will you keep doing abortions for some dude in the name of relationship? But I tell you this,that warning you gave the op will come to play if he eventually breaks up with her. That is certain. And that's when all the prophecies of her not been "good" will come to play. People should endeavour to stop hurting other people's feeling. What is wrong is wrong. Period.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by jmoore(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Starships4u:
What!! I think KARMA ain't sleeping..... Make ur sis and daughter suffer same fate!! AMEN!!
Wetin concern his sister and daughter here?
undecided

If there is Karma, those who abort should be struck dead by lightning and eaten by worms.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by jmoore(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Abortion is not a prerequisite for marriage.

Every adult should be responsible for his/her actions.

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Spikkylee: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
M
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by lilspiceyy(f): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
miniziter:
I never pay attention to previous Prophesies until my Dad went ahead to do his own research concerning my relationship with her. But one scary thing I observed about the girl is that she always avoid us seeing a man of God which didn't make me to pray or get the result earlier. Its a 3 years old relationship. I still love her and don't want to leave her mostly because of the havoc we've both committed.
After all the abortions angry prophesy come take over. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by lilspiceyy(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
yes I am a girl......and it's the girl sef that is dumb. Why will you keep doing abortions for some dude in the name of relationship? But I tell you this,that warning you gave the op will come to play if he eventually breaks up with her. That is certain. And that's when all the prophecies of her not been "good" will come to play. People should endeavour to stop hurting other people's feeling. What is wrong is wrong. Period.
Girls can do foolish things all in the name of love. We later realise they are foolish wen we get dumped!
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
But you will leave her it seems.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by ultrazone(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
This is serious!
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by donholy28(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2015
U must marry her o...after making her to commit murder 4 times and possibly ending her chance of another pregnancy u wan run?.

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by prettydamsel2(f): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
and so on

You must be very wicked
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
prettydamsel2:

You must be very wicked
hahhahahahahahahahahah why ccan't y'all try to be reasonable and use your God given brain to ascertain the future possibility? look honey i ain't wicked and i bet i'm sweeter than your bf but can't you see that it's better they both do themselves a good thing by separating? REASONS
1. if the guy marries her out of pity at a point in his life he's going to realise that he doesn't love her and will start treating her like shitt cos she irritates him.
2. he starts cheating on her not giving a fk if she knows or how she feels about it oor wether it breaks her heart.
3. she's will be frustrated cos now she's stock with someone who she thought loved her but now treats heer like poo
4. her self esteem will collapse and she will be in a mental and emotional turmoil
5. let me stop here xos a lot comes out of this .

now which option is better for her? leave the nigga or marry him and get to experience all this? well i guess you are still a teenager and don't know so much about life cos you still think life revolves around emotions, well sorry to burst your bubble honey.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Mekybliss:
I guess the "prophesy" also told you not to use condom undecided
hahahahahah you got a good sense of humour, i like your style bitchh
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Girls can do foolish things all in the name of love. We later realise they are foolish wen we get dumped!
so do guys my dear, the thing is to find someone that is really worth all that stress and give without much expectation but that's life, it has been there for so long since Adam but ain't nothing in the world like finding someone that understands u, loves u scara, respects u, appreciates the things you do for him or her and genuinely cares about you. When u get someone like that u do any thing to keep ur love burning, in love RECIPROCATION of every good thing is very very important and i ask God to bless my boo boo.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Shebarh(f): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
after uselessin her life u r na finding a way to dump her I pity the gal
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by prettydamsel2(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahhahahahahahahahahah why ccan't y'all try to be reasonable and use your God given brain to ascertain the future possibility? look honey i ain't wicked and i bet i'm sweeter than your bf but can't you see that it's better they both do themselves a good thing by separating? REASONS
1. if the guy marries her out of pity at a point in his life he's going to realise that he doesn't love her and will start treating her like shitt cos she irritates him.
2. he starts cheating on her not giving a fk if she knows or how she feels about it oor wether it breaks

her heart.
3. she's will be frustrated cos now she's stock with someone who she thought loved her but now treats heer like poo
4. her self esteem will collapse and she will be in a mental and emotional turmoil
5. let me stop here xos a lot comes out of this .

now which option is better for her? leave the nigga or marry him and get to experience all this? well i guess you are still a teenager and don't know so much about life cos you still think life revolves around emotions, well sorry to burst your bubble honey.

Dont make it About me ok, i bet i'm much older than you. Tnks Pls dont reply.

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by babslamin: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm.. idiot did you tell your dad & pastor about the abortions.
The girl is even more stupid
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
@prettydamsel2
Dont make it About me ok, i bet i'm much older than you". Tnks Pls dont reply.[/quote] YES maybe you're but u sound like a feeble minded teenager with raging emotions. Another thing, wisdom doesn't come with an age tag and the last time i checked we still have retarded bitchess and little babies in aged body/over grown baby elephants hahahahahahaa enjoy ur day honey

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Woo A Church Girl? / My Crush On Nairaland / Uniport Runsz Babes Shares Video + Photos On How They Work!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.