Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. (75092 Views)

How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me. / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Re: She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. by cuteeme: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
pcguru1:

Actually this is the right move, its not in your job requirement to carry her bag. I would never carry my MD's Bag if instructed unless he'd asked me to help assist.
Get ready to use ur little life savings to pay a good lawyer,of which at the end of the day,u may lose the case judging from the fact she is from a well-to-do home.Think twice.
Re: She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
cuteeme:

Get ready to use ur little life savings to pay a good lawyer,of which at the end of the day,u may lose the case judging from the fact she is from a well-to-do home.Think twice.

Or I can simply turn in my resume and work in a proper company, I am a professional, I once resigned from a company where I was paid to do absolutely nothing. Some of us have pride sweetie. So I definitely cannot relate to this man anyway since I work in a proper and structured environment

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / A Month After I Was Sacked, I Was Mistakenly Credited With ₦40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.