Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Vw Touareg!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vw Touareg!!!! (4399 Views)

Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg / Work In Progress (vw Beetle) / Btw Ford Edge, Vw Touareg, Toyota Prado, Lexus Gx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vw Touareg!!!! by sledge001(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good day house. I'm very interested in this SUV but have been getting a lot of negative comments. I really need professional advice so that I don't shoot myself on the leg grin[right][/right]. Considering a 2004/2005 model.
Reliability
Availability of parts
These are very key. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by sledge001(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello house. Please anyone with ideas on Vw products, I could really use your contribution and experience here. @sienna are you there?
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by icemann(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
The cars reliability is below average and cost of parts are way too high. If you live in Nigeria and you value reliability over luxury, avoid VW, Audi and BMW's. When it come to repairs, German cars are money pits. Just my 2
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by themodernman: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2015
icemann:
The cars reliability is below average and cost of parts are way too high. If you live in Nigeria and you value reliability over luxury, avoid VW, Audi and BMW's. When it come to repairs, German cars are money pits. Just my 2

Are you freaking out on experience or "dem say dem say"
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by autologic: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
icemann:
can u give a logical explanation for ur view ?experience or from kazeems?Average kazeems is a stark illiterate that doesnt understand basic automobile technology .They solve problems by throwing parts at problems .
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by themodernman: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
autologic:

can u give a logical explanation for ur view ?experience or from kazeems?Average kazeems is a stark illiterate that doesnt understand basic automobile technology .They solve problems by throwing parts at problems .

The guy himself na Kazeem.
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2015
themodernman:

He's right. Go research more.
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by themodernman: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
lomomike:

He's right. Go research more.

Your stance on d Germans is well known Sir, a lil bit of research by you too wont hurt dat much you know, you should be getting bored zooming in your RX300 for years.
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
themodernman:

Your stance on d Germans is well known Sir, a lil bit of research by you too wont hurt dat much you know, you should be getting bored zooming in your RX300 for years.

Lol, and lol some more.

Shaking my RX keys and leaving while smiling.
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by themodernman: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
lomomike:

Lol, and lol some more.

Shaking my RX keys and leaving while smiling.

Shake it well oh, like sey na bombom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by icemann(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
themodernman:

Did you actually read and researched what i wrote or just decided to insult me because you can't wrap your head around the facts and data presented to you?

You think i am one of those clueless posters on Nairaland? You don't know me, you don't know what i do.
Do not assume everybody here is like you. Some people here are Engineers and Scientist from prestigious organizations and schools while some are here to learn. If you have an opinion STATE IT WITH FACTS AND DATA.

ALSO RESPECT PEOPLE ONLINE
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by themodernman: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
icemann:

Did you actually read and researched what i wrote or just decided to insult me because you can't wrap your head around the facts and data presented to you?

You think i am one of those clueless posters on Nairaland? You don't know me, you don't know what i do.
Do not assume everybody here is like you. Some people here are Engineers and Scientist from prestigious organizations and schools while some are here to learn. If you have an opinion STATE IT WITH FACTS AND DATA.

ALSO RESPECT PEOPLE ONLINE

All ds grammar ontop sey I call you Kazeem.

Emotional reaction gone haywire...
Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by nurey(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Themodernman, you have come again with your germantopia ways of defending german cars just by name and without fact.

Op the VW toureg is a good car handles well but once it starts it trouble, it needs a professional doctor.

Hope you are swaying more to the V6 powered engine and stay away from the air suspension when damaged they cost a fortune to fix.

As for the reliability, if you take care of her well, she will never disappoint you in time of need.

1 Like

Re: Vw Touareg!!!! by themodernman: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
nurey:
Themodernman, you have come again with your germantopia ways of defending german cars just by name and without fact.

Op the VW toureg is a good car handles well but once it starts it trouble, it needs a professional doctor.

Hope you are swaying more to the V6 powered engine and stay away from the air suspension when damaged they cost a fortune to fix.

As for the reliability, if you take care of her well, she will never disappoint you in time of need.

I wish sey you sabi better tin cry

(1) (Reply)

Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? / Rav4 Transmission Problem / Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.