Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? (10220 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... / d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pls share ur experiences on d 1st day u took weed.
I tried takin it though, buh was afraid cos I heard it knocks one's brain n bla bla bla.
Pls share urs let's hav some dis easter friday.
Meanwhile, Happy Easter Friday.
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Princecalm(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Go and take first and share how it feels before asking others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by falconey(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
well no more topic I didn't expect less.

Sometimes people forget this is romance section.
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by falconey(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
I tried takin it though, buh was afraid cos I heard it knocks one's brain n bla bla bla.

no offence where is your butt? @DP

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by dopeJemi: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
It was as if I was floating, like I was in space
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by vizkiz: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

no offence where is your butt? @DP

are you blind or you are just trying to create a conversation? grin
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
I feel real good after taking it so u will good as well undecided
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:

are you blind or you are just trying to create a conversation? grin
Maybe he's
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Are u serious?
Tink I wil try it someday
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
come take more
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blebleswag:

Are u serious?
yea very very :Dthank me later!
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Odunharry:

come take more
At where?
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blebleswag:

Are u serious?
try it and expect the following..
first your brain go knock like motor engine make Don over heat..

secondly, heat go start then by that time to pull cloth go they hungry you...

thirdly you go see yourself as superstar but na lie na small small madness dey start..

fourthly, you go come pull shirt and trouser/skirt
lastly you go see yourself as normal person but na big lie.... na so kolo menta dey start...

lastly again you go Come run menta..... na there Dem go know say you Don menta true true...

don't try it cos everything your mind will tell you that moment are pure lies..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm

OP just kush 4 d 1st time and dis is d inspiration shez actually getting!

Sha don't move 4rm cloud 2 to 5 undecided
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
At where?
you don't know the junction again?
oya come my house
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hmmmmmm

OP just kush 4 d 1st time and dis is d inspiration shez actually getting!

Sha don't move 4rm cloud 2 to 5 undecided
you dey shisha?
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Vivly(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
Take it. It knocks only brains so you're safe.
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Odunharry:

you dey shisha?
Occasionally wink
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by kinglekan: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:
well no more topic I didn't expect less.

Sometimes people forget this is romance section.

Topic don scarce dis days ooooo. Lol
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by guente02(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hw is this romantic undecided undecided
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Odunharry:

try it and expect the following..
first your brain go knock like motor engine make Don over heat..

secondly, heat go start then by that time to pull cloth go they hungry you...

thirdly you go see yourself as superstar but na lie na small small madness dey start..

fourthly, you go come pull shirt and trouser/skirt
lastly you go see yourself as normal person but na big lie.... na so kolo menta dey start...

lastly again you go Come run menta..... na there Dem go know say you Don menta true true...

don't try it cos everything your mind will tell you that moment are pure lies..
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha......jux can't stop laffin o.
In dat I won't take it
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Odunharry:

you don't know the junction again?
oya come my house
let jacksparrow1207 catch u cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Occasionally wink
OK... you want jumbo size weed?

:-D
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
let jacksparrow1207 catch u cheesy cheesy
not my boy be that.....na me get that area... you never hear of crusher
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
I decided to take a huge bong hit at my first introduction into weed. I blacked out and fell on top of someone's CO stand. Woke up on the ground. My throat started closing up and I thought I was going to die.

Needless to say it got better after that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blebleswag:

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha......jux can't stop laffin o.
In dat I won't take it
no.... it actually good for you
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Odunharry:

OK... you want jumbo size weed?

:-D
*runs out of thread*

Cos she don't like showing herself..
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Odunharry(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
*runs out of thread*

Cos she don't like showing herself..
*come back here jare*

come show yourself
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by ivyT(f): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rainess:
I decided to take a huge bong hit at my first introduction into weed. I blacked out and fell on top of someone's CO stand. Woke up on the ground. My throat started closing up and I thought I was going to die.

Eh ya
U are a learner
*dat was a joke*
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blebleswag:

Is this supposed to be on Romance section? Is there a section for Marijuana on NL or smokers? I suppose there would be more appropriate
Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
ivyT:

Eh ya
U are a learner
*dat was a joke*

Well I was like 5 yrs ago lol

1 Like

Re: What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? by major466(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rainess:

You felt like a super star?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World / Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.