Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters (1858 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
justmag:
OP what category do I fall under? I can't find mine. Lol grin
This man. I know say u too dey try cheesy
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by SkinnyDude(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
We know you. 'Signs and symbols crew' and 'The Punctuation crew' grin
space booker. i dont want to miss this Front page

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:

space booker. i dont want to miss this Front page
grin
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:
6. the attention seekers: ladies are mostly under this category. you see them open a thread like "people say i look like Niki minaj, is it true?".
and they open this kind of thread anytime they upload a new picture..
and if you go against their thread, they start hurling abuses at you.

When u abuse them in return, u get a ban! So unfair!
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by SkinnyDude(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
When u abuse them in return, u get a ban! So unfair!
biased MODs. so unfair
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

One more info please. Do I reach them with my main account or this one? What do you suggest.

Reach them with your main one.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Some pple cant even do without Nairaland for a day, So because I was Ban I will now create another Acct as if their is gift for me...............The person wey Ban me na im go Unban me.
Oga,what's the issue? Is everything okay?
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Reach them with your main one.

Okay, just did. Waiting to see what happens next when either of them get the mail. Checked and realised not of them have been online for quite some time. Daalu.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by alberto2k(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

Waffi wisdom. cheesy
Oga u chop ban
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
alberto2k:
Oga u chop ban

Yes, but I think it'll be sorted out soon. Not a deliberate ban but an anti-spam bot.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Kolade354(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
Oga,what's the issue? Is everything okay?
It sickening jst becos u are ban,u will now open anoda acct as if Joining Nairaland is d gateway to Heaven

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Kolade354:
It sickening jst becos u are ban,u will now open anoda acct as if Joining Nairaland is d gateway to Heaven
That's what we see on NL. Am used to it already. No longer a big dealcheesy
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:
6. the attention seekers: ladies are mostly under this category. you see them open a thread like "people say i look like Niki minaj, is it true?".
and they open this kind of thread anytime they upload a new picture..
and if you go against their thread, they start hurling abuses at you.

...by their fruits...wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? / State Of Dilemma. / Why Sex Is Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.