Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions (4807 Views)

Nigeria Closes 5 Foreign Missions / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Edo APC Hails State CAN BOSS For Rejecting Jonathan’s Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by FreeGlobe(f): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
A lorry load of handkerchief is on its way to southeast.
Goodluck to yorubaland. There is an igbo saying "agba cha oso, a guo mile" go figure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Is Imo State part of the Igbo States you're thanking? If Yes, I, as Nwa afo Imo State don't need your thanks cos myself and most Imolites are neither parochial nor hate filled. So, let nobody drag us into this mess. Udo diri unu
if you are truly from imo, then people like you led by mallam rochas and who constitute a microscopic few cannot stop the movement. Never! Never again Rochas by April 11.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Ralphlauren(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
A lorry load of handkerchief is on its way to southeast.

So true grin they are in so much.

The rate at which their consolation/lamentation threads are springing on nairaland is really amusing
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Scatterboss(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ebuka Phils, You dont need to cry anymore. Pele cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by sweetgala(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I will like to use this medium to congratulate my Igbo people for giving APC similar treatment they gave to Islam some centuries ago. The quest to deep the koran in the Ocean is on course still because its been deep in the coast of Lagos SW Nigeria without much opposition but the march to the shores of Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Oron is still very much alive having failed in presidency they are likely to use the likes of Rochas in Imo, Dakuku in Rivers and Oshiomole in Edo to complete the routing.

Igboland is not a conquered territory and its only in Igboland that Islam is non existing, they rejected the religion and all the goodies that they claim to preach, once again thanks for them for rejecting APC the political wing of Islam in Nigeria to perpetuate themselves into Igboland through electoral process when military might failed.

South West Nigeria was conquered by the Fulanis which automatically make them a Gambari territory by conquest so ready to assimilate and consume anything giving to them by force and under duress. Those that are dragging the South into slavery are predominantly Muslims of SW Nigeria and when you check their voting pattern it was glaring, Ekiti State have the least number of them and they voted against slavery, Lagos the economic capital of the country the vote was almost shared between the two dominant religion in the citystate, so it was glaring that the battle is more than political but of religious conquest.

When the South South went to the poll, with 6 States but they have no or little muslim population only in Auchi a town of less than 50000 people, the voting pattern in SS define how Nigeria is polarized along not just ethnic and tribal lines but on religious grounds.

When you check the voting pattern you discovered that
those that voted for PDP in North are those that are under series of attack by the buccaneers, barbaric and bloodthirsty Fulanis, so they decided to vote a protest vote because they are tired of being under perpetual servitude, they want to make serious statement, they are pulling out gradually from monolith North and everybody is seeing how things are moving now, they voted and owe nobody any apology.

Ngige have been rejected, Rochas should get ready to flee from Douglas House because we don't like it when some undesirable elements try to infiltrate our congregation some strange bedfellows just because of the mistake of a stvpid whiteman.

Rejecting APC and whatever they stand for is a clear indication that Islam making a serious foothold in Igboland will be next impossible even in Spanish styled inquisition.

Once Rochas is booted out of Douglas House we will wash the entire Igbo state with Olive Oil and Mustard seed for spiritual cleansing, the Mosque he built in government house will be demolished to give way for a Museum of Igbo Cultures.

Congrats once again for rejecting APC, they want to use the Othoman style to penetrate into igboland, they want to use some Afonjas in Igboland to penetrate like they did and conquered Oyo empire which is under APC now as a political party, Igboland have not fallen to any empire, dynasty or kingdom. When the whiteman came they met stiff opposition in present day Anioma called the Ekumeku War, it was fought for close to two decades before the whiteman can penetrate despite having modern and sophisticated weaponry.

When the whiteman came down to Southern Igboland they faced more dangerous war called the Aro War, it was fought with massive casualties on the British side, they didn't have it so easy getting into Igboland.

When they got to the Nri kingdom they were engaged in another round of war that was fought, they were fought at Udi...the list is endless untill the whiteman finally penetrated, it didn't end there because they were been pushed around by strong Igbowomen in Aba around 1929.

If it was these hard for the whiteman to penetrate Igboland, so is APC and her Islamic foot soldiers trying to penetrate Igboland like a knife running through a butter jar and expect no bottleneck, do they think they can penetrate Igboland by offering Igbo youths money to convert to Islam like Rochas is doing, do they think that offering Igbos juicy appointment like Senate president or Speaker will make more Igbo households automatically convert to Islam?

Please APC and her sugar coated poison, Ndigbo have spoken and they owe nobody apology, they chose to die on their feet than to live on their knees, the people have spoken the land aint for the faint of heart.

God bless Igboland
God bless Biafrans

Idiot , I've meet many Igbo people who are Muslim and who come from a long lineage of Islam practicing families.
In-fact I was rather surprised and upon further research I found out several communities where Islam is practiced with respect of all other religions.

This is why SW is progressive and accessible to your flat-head brothers who sell fake products and poor quality car parts and use MMA to traffic drugs, unlike the Igbo the Yoruba are welcoming and do not bother themselves about what the other man does in the closet when with his "god" .
Where you come from is never relevant, but rather what you can do

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by sweetgala(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Don't you know that when we disintegrate mutual respect for one another will increase, Fulanis will stop invading farmlands in Biafran and the Gambaris will not be killing Oduas in their land, if there is Cartoon in Denmark nobody will be killed likewise if US invaded Afghanistan or Israel bombing Hamas in Middle East.

Bro we will be respecting ourselves, when I see you in Nations Cup we will have a Coffe break as former compatriot from Odualand and take a selfie, bros think about the benefits not just the risks.

Am all ears

There is no benefit for the Igbo man, just massive loss , because above any other region no other tribe has so much invested outside the Biafra borders like the SE. I know the igbo are praying the SS join them in this grand biafra illusion. Even Oju-Iku at the end of his retched days was a NIGERIAN advocate

Why some young hot-blooded fool living in America is trying to repeat history at the expense of precious Igbo blood is beyond me

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by SOUNDKING: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am in love with the land of the rising sun.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by esther1994(f): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let there be peace.
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Plshavmercyamen: 5:47am On Apr 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

if you are truly from imo, then people like you led by mallam rochas and who constitute a microscopic few cannot stop the movement. Never! Never again Rochas by April 11.
You have no right what so ever to tell right thinking Imolites what we MUST do. You can only state your opinion and I stand to tel u that your opinion as regards Owelle and the Guber election is inconsequential. You can take your hate and short sightedness else where. I Love My Gov'nor and My Gov'nor is visionary. Udo diri gi

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by cocoduck: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Sorry am a Biafran, that where my heart is, I can't trade her for nobody

Same with me
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by cocoduck: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2015
sweetgala:

Idiot , I've meet many Igbo people who are Muslim and who come from a long lineage of Islam practicing families.
In-fact I was rather surprised and upon further research I found out several communities where Islam is practiced with respect of all other religions.

This is why SW is progressive and accessible to your flat-head brothers who sell fake products and poor quality car parts and use MMA to traffic drugs, unlike the Igbo the Yoruba are welcoming and do not bother themselves about what the other man does in the closet when with his "god" .
isLAME is a religion based on unspeakable lies and falsehood
So I ain't suprised of this nonsensical writeup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Obiano is already on his way to defect to APC. These ediots are here talking nonsense.

Lol
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by LogicPower(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Nigeria mean nothing to me and my household, I rarely remember Nigeria in my prayers neither do I feel emotional when the hypocritical anthem is being sing.

Even bigotry has a funny side to it. The part in bold made me burst into early morning laughter.

I take God beg una make una remember Nigeria in your prayers more often from now on.

Maybe with more prayers from you and the rest of us, our country would be blessed as a nation, and the blessings would trickle down to everyone of us, and eventually cleanse the kind of tribal/religious bigotry and hatred you exhibited in the original post.
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by sweetgala(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
cocoduck:

isLAME is a religion based on unspeakable lies and falsehood
So I ain't suprised of this nonsensical writeup

I'm not even Muslim you tool, I'm just stating a reality that surprised myself too
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yolobas wouldn't have accepted Islam if they had an option that is not the sword.
It was either Islam or the sword, the remaining yoloba muslims now are those whose grand fathers fleed to Benin Republic only to come back when the whiteman defeated the Dan Fodio dynasty.

No part of Igboland was conquered by religious warfar, you have no choice but to accept Islam not that you want Islam.

Igbos don't sell fake products they sell products base on the purchasing power of the buyers, yolobas always love everything free and cheap so they need to be satisfied with the standard they are being offered.

sweetgala:

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Biafra is different from Niger Delta Republic, am an advocate of Biafra free state not Niger Delta whatever.
Yes Biafrans have investments outside Biafraland so do Americans outside US, so do Germans outside Germany, so do Chinese, South Africans having investments outside their lands, Biafra still have thriving economy back home, we didn't put all our eggs in one basket.

Lazy yolobaman why won't you pray for Biafrans to go so that you see where you bury your father who sold his land to a Biafran when he died.
Don't you want to benefit from what the Biafrans will leave behind for you like used foam, used cooking pots, spoons, bicycles, shoes and clothes.

sweetgala:

There is no benefit for the Igbo man, just massive loss , because above any other region no other tribe has so much invested outside the Biafra borders like the SE. I know the igbo are praying the SS join them in this grand biafra illusion. Even Oju-Iku at the end of his retched days was a NIGERIAN advocate

Why some young hot-blooded fool living in America is trying to repeat history at the expense of precious Igbo blood is beyond me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Believe that Obiano will join IslamicAPC believe that Satan of Sokoto will endorse Guinness and Orijin

MzJackBaueress:
Obiano is already on his way to defect to APC. These ediots are here talking nonsense.

Lol

Please if its an insult stop it abeg, I hate rough play

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by obergath: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Another pained-ärsed loser on the whining spree. The loser is even trying to re-write the history of Islam in yorubaland. While you at your state of mourning you can look up the word 'imale' and the origin.
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by teufelein(f): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
esther1994:
Let there be peace.

there'll never be peace as long as yorobbers, awusas and foolanis are afraid to be independent of Biafrans.
Yoruba is big enough to be independent nation just like the awusas and foolanis.....see europe...that's Self Determination!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by abouzaid: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
op stop shooting ir mouth in an online forum owned by a Yoruba Muslim, it makes u look silly. what we need is an online forum owned and managed by umuafo. besides, in as much as I'm pro biafra, leave it aside for now. we need to put more energy into uniting the igbos and our neighbouring minority tribes as achieved by ojukwu. I'm following u henceforth, i love ur passion but u need more long-term planning ability.
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by abouzaid: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
LogicPower:

Even bigotry has a funny side to it. The part in bold made me burst into early morning laughter.

I take God beg una make una remember Nigeria in your prayers more often from now on.

Maybe with more prayers from you and the rest of us, our country would be blessed as a nation, and the blessings would trickle down to everyone of us, and eventually cleanse the kind of tribal/religious bigotry and hatred you exhibited in the original post.
Nigerians and their sense of confused piety. the only country that wins both the most corrupt and religious country since time immemorial. now they are topping it up with terrorism all in the name of religion. for ur information.
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by sweetgala(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Biafra is different from Niger Delta Republic, am an advocate of Biafra free state not Niger Delta whatever.
Yes Biafrans have investments outside Biafraland so do Americans outside US, so do Germans outside Germany, so do Chinese, South Africans having investments outside their lands, Biafra still have thriving economy back home, we didn't put all our eggs in one basket.

Lazy yolobaman why won't you pray for Biafrans to go so that you see where you bury your father who sold his land to a Biafran when he died.
Don't you want to benefit from what the Biafrans will leave behind for you like used foam, used cooking pots, spoons, bicycles, shoes and clothes.

Idiot if Biafra ever tried to succed, the Nigerian state would not grant safe haven to anyone who identifies with Biafra, I can immediately see an enforced border being put up. How would the Igbo man trade effectivty then.

Only if you know who my grandfather is you'd not even insinuate that it is possible that we can sell our land to some Igbos. With what money can you entice he who has much

Go ask your dead father's how the bullets of the Nigerian army ripped their useless bodies apart. 1966 would be child's play in comparison if you ever try that Biafra stunt again

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by abouzaid: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
sweetgala:

Idiot if Biafra ever tried to succed, the Nigerian state would not grant safe haven to anyone who identifies with Biafra, I can immediately see an enforced border being put up. How would the Igbo man trade effectivty then.

Only if you know who my grandfather is you'd not even insinuate that it is possible that we can sell our land to some Igbos. With what money can you entice he who has much

Go ask your dead father's how the bullets of the Nigerian army ripped their useless bodies apart. 1966 would be child's play in comparison if you ever try that Biafra stunt again
sagamite when would u depart from ur ways. all thie e~rants won't help neither the biafrans nor the Nigerians
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Fulanis are pushing you around in oshogbo and ore your here waiting for a Biafran that chop akpu to kill you with bare hands.

Imagine you people not being allowed to hold prayers in mosques around you just because your slavemaster is around, when will you muster gut and have sense of independence for once

sweetgala:

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Fulanis are pushing you around in oshogbo and ore your here waiting for a Biafran that chop akpu to kill you with bare hands.
Imagine you people not being allowed to hold prayers in mosques around you just because your slavemaster is around, when will you muster gut and have sense of independence for once

All brawns and no brains. You want to kill another human being with your bare hands? What are you, a gorilla?

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
abouzaid:
sagamite when would u depart from ur ways. all thie e~rants won't help neither the biafrans nor the Nigerians

Where is the weed you are smoking imported from?

This is the consequence of GEJ making Bode George's Ashawo the head of NDLEA.

Who did you quote and then you decided to mention my name?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Aigbofa:

All brawns and no brains. You want to kill another human being with your bare hands? What are you, a gorilla?

Lmaoo grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by emmysoftyou: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Is Imo State part of the Igbo States you're thanking? If Yes, I, as Nwa afo Imo State don't need your thanks cos myself and most Imolites are neither parochial nor hate filled. So, let nobody drag us into this mess. Udo diri unu
my brother tell them o..
Some of the anambrarians hated imo state governor cos he is a member of apc..
they called him father of islam,mallam,etc..
They re so obssessed and hate filled abt govnor rochas and that will kill them or hurt them if they dnt change their ways..
imagine op post is full of rochas name and names calling.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
my brother tell them o..
They re so obssessed and hate filled abt govnor rochas and that will kill them or hurt them if they dnt change their ways..

Look at this hungry lizard!
For your mind you actually made a comment.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by oneast: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Donatus Okpara I can see your usual stupidity and madness is rearing its ugly head once more. What has Anambra got to do with your useless limping governor okorosha?

Ok you shall soon go on break once more. Lets go there. . cool

We shall treat your fc.uk once again..lol

emmysoftyou:
my brother tell them o..
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by kay1one(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
sweetgala:

Sick lie!
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by emmysoftyou: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
oneast:
Donatus Okpara I can see your usual stupidity and madness is rearing its ugly head ones more. What has Anambra got to do with your useless limping governor okorosha?

Ok you shall soon go on break once more. Lets go there. . cool

We shall treat your fc.uk once again..lol

hahaha..
uwazurike chino, what of oneeast username,cheesy

ok u wan treat my Bleep up abi..
Ok o, the only Bleep up na jus pix.
but make dis ur pix make front page dis time. grin

back to the topic..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government / Jonathan Will Come Back, Rochas Will Join PDP- Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Who Was Andrew And Why Did He Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.