Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions (4791 Views)

Nigeria Closes 5 Foreign Missions / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Edo APC Hails State CAN BOSS For Rejecting Jonathan’s Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will like to use this medium to congratulate my Igbo people for giving APC similar treatment they gave to Islam some centuries ago. The quest to deep the koran in the Ocean is on course still because its been deep in the coast of Lagos SW Nigeria without much opposition but the march to the shores of Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Oron is still very much alive having failed in presidency they are likely to use the likes of Rochas in Imo, Dakuku in Rivers and Oshiomole in Edo to complete the routing.

Igboland is not a conquered territory and its only in Igboland that Islam is non existing, they rejected the religion and all the goodies that they claim to preach, once again thanks for them for rejecting APC the political wing of Islam in Nigeria to perpetuate themselves into Igboland through electoral process when military might failed.

South West Nigeria was conquered by the Fulanis which automatically make them a Gambari territory by conquest so ready to assimilate and consume anything giving to them by force and under duress. Those that are dragging the South into slavery are predominantly Muslims of SW Nigeria and when you check their voting pattern it was glaring, Ekiti State have the least number of them and they voted against slavery, Lagos the economic capital of the country the vote was almost shared between the two dominant religion in the citystate, so it was glaring that the battle is more than political but of religious conquest.

When the South South went to the poll, with 6 States but they have no or little muslim population only in Auchi a town of less than 50000 people, the voting pattern in SS define how Nigeria is polarized along not just ethnic and tribal lines but on religious grounds.

When you check the voting pattern you discovered that
those that voted for PDP in North are those that are under series of attack by the buccaneers, barbaric and bloodthirsty Fulanis, so they decided to vote a protest vote because they are tired of being under perpetual servitude, they want to make serious statement, they are pulling out gradually from monolith North and everybody is seeing how things are moving now, they voted and owe nobody any apology.

Ngige have been rejected, Rochas should get ready to flee from Douglas House because we don't like it when some undesirable elements try to infiltrate our congregation some strange bedfellows just because of the mistake of a stvpid whiteman.

Rejecting APC and whatever they stand for is a clear indication that Islam making a serious foothold in Igboland will be next impossible even in Spanish styled inquisition.

Once Rochas is booted out of Douglas House we will wash the entire Igbo state with Olive Oil and Mustard seed for spiritual cleansing, the Mosque he built in government house will be demolished to give way for a Museum of Igbo Cultures.

Congrats once again for rejecting APC, they want to use the Othoman style to penetrate into igboland, they want to use some Afonjas in Igboland to penetrate like they did and conquered Oyo empire which is under APC now as a political party, Igboland have not fallen to any empire, dynasty or kingdom. When the whiteman came they met stiff opposition in present day Anioma called the Ekumeku War, it was fought for close to two decades before the whiteman can penetrate despite having modern and sophisticated weaponry.

When the whiteman came down to Southern Igboland they faced more dangerous war called the Aro War, it was fought with massive casualties on the British side, they didn't have it so easy getting into Igboland.

When they got to the Nri kingdom they were engaged in another round of war that was fought, they were fought at Udi...the list is endless untill the whiteman finally penetrated, it didn't end there because they were been pushed around by strong Igbowomen in Aba around 1929.

If it was these hard for the whiteman to penetrate Igboland, so is APC and her Islamic foot soldiers trying to penetrate Igboland like a knife running through a butter jar and expect no bottleneck, do they think they can penetrate Igboland by offering Igbo youths money to convert to Islam like Rochas is doing, do they think that offering Igbos juicy appointment like Senate president or Speaker will make more Igbo households automatically convert to Islam?

Please APC and her sugar coated poison, Ndigbo have spoken and they owe nobody apology, they chose to die on their feet than to live on their knees, the people have spoken the land aint for the faint of heart.

God bless Igboland
God bless Biafrans

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Elslim: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Biafra again

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by asha80(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Op never pray for a wike governorship in rivers if you are a non indigene

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Pvin: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg just remove the Biafra matter

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sorry am a Biafran, that where my heart is, I can't trade her for nobody

Pvin:
Abeg just remove the Biafra matter

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Kagame: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
So many insecurities and prejudicial inclination in Nigeria.

I advocate open mindedness and tolerance. OP, I think you need a dose of both.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by hummerwise(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr OP why don't yu use ur time for sumthin more pRoductive instead of bathing ursef in illusions like this..

Until yu start getting it that the Biafra nation yu craven will neva see the light of day, then yu will know how beautiful it is to liv wif one another...

Nobody will eva criticise yu hailing ur igbo brothers because its a beautiful thing to do but trying To do that @ the expense of this great nation, Peace will forever be far from yu..

#startrealising there will neva be anything call Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by FreeGlobe(f): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
asha80:
wike is governor elect. A task that must be done

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Pvin: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Sorry am a Biafran, that where my heart is, I can't trade her for nobody

It is very obvious that Biafra will/can never see the light of the day in this present day Nigeria. Instead let us build a strong ties/ally with other southern minorities.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am not interested, I need my Biafran that will promote merit-driven environment not quota system that give admission to dummy in expense of the brilliant one

Pvin:

It is very obvious that Biafra will/can never see the light of the day in this present day Nigeria. Instead let us build a strong ties/ally with other southern minorities.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by asha80(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

wike is governor elect. A task that must be done
if you are biz man in ph or you have properties you want to develop in ph never pray for a woke gov..ask about his time as obiakpor lg chairman
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by temitemi1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
God Bless my igbo people! GEJ my HERO! Fayose my role MODEL....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Pvin: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Am not interested, I need my Biafran that will promote merit-driven environment not quota system that give admission to dummy in expense of the brilliant one

You are on your own on the matter
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Don't you know that when we disintegrate mutual respect for one another will increase, Fulanis will stop invading farmlands in Biafran and the Gambaris will not be killing Oduas in their land, if there is Cartoon in Denmark nobody will be killed likewise if US invaded Afghanistan or Israel bombing Hamas in Middle East.

Bro we will be respecting ourselves, when I see you in Nations Cup we will have a Coffe break as former compatriot from Odualand and take a selfie, bros think about the benefits not just the risks.

Am all ears

Pvin:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why are you happy in this slavecamp, just give me one reason why Nigeria is sweet, no road, no light, no food, no security, no fun, no love nothing whatsoever.

I love Biafra, am the secretary of National Planning Biafra Free State.

Ask me anything you need to know about Biafra I will give you now.

Thanks

Pvin:

You are on your own on the matter

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by CyberWolf: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
All this hate won't do us any favor because it will result to apocalypse if care is not taking...Everybody will loose. Igbos let's pick ourselves together and move on..

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote
author=CyberWolf post=32313957]All this hate won't do us any favor
because it will result to apocalypse if care is not taking...Everybody
will loose. Igbos let's pick ourselves together and move on.. [/quote]
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Sweetguy25: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
asha80:
Wike is already governor. Even Amaechi knowss that.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Wike is already governor. Even Amaechi knowss that.
then I pity rivers state
Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by superstar1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sheer waste of pen and paper.

Crying more than the bereaved. Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by RockMaxi: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
@Buddahmonk, you surely don't mean all the trash you posted up there. Trust me you will not only have yourself to blame but you will leave your ethnic group at the mercies of the political warlord.
This your bigotry will never allow you to see the big picture. undecided

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Alphaoscar: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
God Bless my igbo people! GEJ my HERO! Fayose my role MODEL....

Hello robot?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Sweetguy25: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
asha80:
then I pity rivers state
No need to pity us. We like ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by cjrane: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I will like to use this medium to congratulate my Igbo people for giving APC similar treatment they gave to Islam some centuries ago. The quest to deep the koran in the Ocean is on course still because its been deep in the coast of Lagos SW Nigeria without much opposition but the march to the shores of Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Oron is still very much alive having failed in presidency they are likely to use the likes of Rochas in Imo, Dakuku in Rivers and Oshiomole in Edo to complete the routing.

Igboland is not a conquered territory and its only in Igboland that Islam is non existing, they rejected the religion and all the goodies that they claim to preach, once again thanks for them for rejecting APC the political wing of Islam in Nigeria to perpetuate themselves into Igboland through electoral process when military might failed.

South West Nigeria was conquered by the Fulanis which automatically make them a Gambari territory by conquest so ready to assimilate and consume anything giving to them by force and under duress. Those that are dragging the South into slavery are predominantly Muslims of SW Nigeria and when you check their voting pattern it was glaring, Ekiti State have the least number of them and they voted against slavery, Lagos the economic capital of the country the vote was almost shared between the two dominant religion in the citystate, so it was glaring that the battle is more than political but of religious conquest.

When the South South went to the poll, with 6 States but they have no or little muslim population only in Auchi a town of less than 50000 people, the voting pattern in SS define how Nigeria is polarized along not just ethnic and tribal lines but on religious grounds.

When you check the voting pattern you discovered that
those that voted for PDP in North are those that are under series of attack by the buccaneers, barbaric and bloodthirsty Fulanis, so they decided to vote a protest vote because they are tired of being under perpetual servitude, they want to make serious statement, they are pulling out gradually from monolith North and everybody is seeing how things are moving now, they voted and owe nobody any apology.

Ngige have been rejected, Rochas should get ready to flee from Douglas House because we don't like it when some undesirable elements try to infiltrate our congregation some strange bedfellows just because of the mistake of a stvpid whiteman.

Rejecting APC and whatever they stand for is a clear indication that Islam making a serious foothold in Igboland will be next impossible even in Spanish styled inquisition.

Once Rochas is booted out of Douglas House we will wash the entire Igbo state with Olive Oil and Mustard seed for spiritual cleansing, the Mosque he built in government house will be demolished to give way for a Museum of Igbo Cultures.

Congrats once again for rejecting APC, they want to use the Othoman style to penetrate into igboland, they want to use some Afonjas in Igboland to penetrate like they did and conquered Oyo empire which is under APC now as a political party, Igboland have not fallen to any empire, dynasty or kingdom. When the whiteman came they met stiff opposition in present day Anioma called the Ekumeku War, it was fought for close to two decades before the whiteman can penetrate despite having modern and sophisticated weaponry.

When the whiteman came down to Southern Igboland they faced more dangerous war called the Aro War, it was fought with massive casualties on the British side, they didn't have it so easy getting into Igboland.

When they got to the Nri kingdom they were engaged in another round of war that was fought, they were fought at Udi...the list is endless untill the whiteman finally penetrated, it didn't end there because they were been pushed around by strong Igbowomen in Aba around 1929.

If it was these hard for the whiteman to penetrate Igboland, so is APC and her Islamic foot soldiers trying to penetrate Igboland like a knife running through a butter jar and expect no bottleneck, do they think they can penetrate Igboland by offering Igbo youths money to convert to Islam like Rochas is doing, do they think that offering Igbos juicy appointment like Senate president or Speaker will make more Igbo households automatically convert to Islam?

Please APC and her sugar coated poison, Ndigbo have spoken and they owe nobody apology, they chose to die on their feet than to live on their knees, the people have spoken the land aint for the faint of heart.

God bless Igboland
God bless Biafrans

[size=14pt]Actually, it was the APC blunt refusal to recognize Igbo with party offices that helped to estrange them from SE.

Unless APC corrects that, they will likely lose the next presidential election. I say this because, in spite of voter apathy in the SE and the massively falsified results from Kano, Kaduna and Katsina, Buhari could only beat GEJ with only 2 million votes. APC will be silly not to close this lapse before the next election. Especially as PDP will definitely choose a Presidential candidate from the north too in the next presidential election. The PDP should also work hard to consolidate their grip in SE, SS and NC.

But in Nigeria, primitive tribal hatred often over shadow common sense. So I would expect the APC to still figure they can win again without Igbo support, even if the PDP presidential candidate were a northerner.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by danny301: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You are talking about merit and calling some persons dummies yet your few words write up is full of grammatical errors... If everything is about merit and brilliance then I wonder what would happen to people like you.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Plshavmercyamen: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Is Imo State part of the Igbo States you're thanking? If Yes, I, as Nwa afo Imo State don't need your thanks cos myself and most Imolites are neither parochial nor hate filled. So, let nobody drag us into this mess. Udo diri unu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by LFJ: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Unfortunately, this cry will continue for the next for years. It is not accidental that others are celebrating their victory today. They really worked for it. They saw the reasons in alliance and corporations. They never see themselves as superior to other, they know that as at today they don't have any other place other than Nigeria. They never think of Odua or Arewa nation.
They plan their steps, they nurture their small political party and seek alliance with others. My their Ibo brothers and sisters, crying on Nairaland will not solve your problem. You are crying today because you failed to plan. Ojukwu left for APGA as a bargaining tools, instead of you to nurture it you destroy it. As at today, you remain a floater because of shortsightedness. I pray you will soon get it right by start planing for your own future too rather than wait for the labor of others to yield result and start begging for ministerial appointments.

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by TheMadame(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Keep cutting your nose in order to spite your face. Figure that out @OP.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Your getting it all wrong, I don't like Nigeria for anything not just because tribal, ethnic and religious sentiments.
Nigeria mean nothing to me and my household, I rarely remember Nigeria in my prayers neither do I feel emotional when the hypocritical anthem is being sing.

There is nothing whatsover that makes me to have a sentimental attachment to this slavecamp, people are dying everyday, youur rewarding a terrorist with the highest political office in your land while other countries are jailing evil ones.

Everything about you and your useless Nigeria is hatred and bigotry, everything about you is tribal and religious sentiments.

no social amenities, no peace no love no oneness no unity, just killing killing maiming destruction, annihilation, ethnic and religious cleansing.

Please tell any reason why where I want to go should not be better than where I am,

RockMaxi:
@Buddahmonk, you surely don't mean all the trash you posted up there. Trust me you will not only have yourself to blame but you will leave your ethnic group at the mercies of the political warlord.
This your bigotry will never allow you to see the big picture. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rochas Okorocha will be voted out of Douglas House this weekend

Ndigbo need a strong PDP party to stand up to APC and their impending tax hike

They have not costed how they will pay for the welfare State they are promising

Ndigbo must reject any attempt to purnish small businesses and hard working Nigerians through taxes while the idle/lazy are paid benefits!

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
A lorry load of handkerchief is on its way to southeast.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain / One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! / BREAKING: The Real Truth About My Father's Marriage Saga - Zahra Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.