Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (61045 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who are these men trying to spoil the image of the peace loving Urhobo people??! undecided Abeg swerve Jor!! Find something doing and you won't be ignored. Blow up your homes and see who'd suffer the loss. Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by teufelein(f): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=13pt]yorobbers, awusas and fulanis[/size] want to rule the zoo nigera but they'll rule without Biafran crude oil and natural gas. they'll regret voting against a Biafran citizen, jonathan....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:
Hahahahahahaah! I said this yesterday and I got a lot of quotes but I did not answer them and I repeat the message again

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria,
just keep calm and see how the country goes before may
29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam
called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take
us serious
fumble!!!lazy pig
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by trillville(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flets
The problem with Nigeria is not roads, bridges or universities. You build roads yet what percentage of Nigerians can afford cars to drive on them, you build universities yet even the graduates from already established universities have no jobs.

Jonathan was very limited in his understanding of Nigeria and what issues really matter to our people. We asked him for electricity, he told us he would give us electricity and he failed terribly. We demanded for a less corrupt nation but he told us corruption is not stealing. To secure Christians up north, he could not do. Even to pay condolence to grieving families was too hard a task for him to do.

Yaradua put plans in place to build three new refineries and then start the privatisation process of all the refineries (old and new) by 2015. Gej came into power and said government has no business with business so he refused to build the refineries and at the same time for reasons no one knows, he also failed to privatise the old ones. For him to take back the oil wells from the northerners like TY danjuma, he could not do. What we then heard was that TY Danjuma's company(setraco) built a mansion for elder goodsday Orubebe.

Obansanjo and Yaradua left a substantial amount of money as savings and all that has been squandered even though gej's tenure has enjoyed an unprecedented amount of income from oil sales with prices averaging above 100 dollars per barrel.

Is this the man any Nigeria should be fighting for? Are there no better men in the whole SS?

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Pebcak: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!

Kolade354:
Are you mad or Insane?

no mind am @ Kolade354 he ll soon exhaust $$ he obtained from GEJ and story will change
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by omo17(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
OneNaira6:
I'm still against blowing up pipeline. Please let's fight for RESOURCE CONTROL. This way you'll cripple nigerian economy excluding regions with oil. The others have to rebuild their "groundnut or coco" or whatever the Bleep they have. Also, this way the north cannot use the wealth from ND to fix the sh1t they did in their region only because a southern is the president.

Also, why blow up pipeline when GEJ is still president? That's counterproductive. They should have started when GMB takes over. Give him the same treatment GEJ went through. The north didn't give GEJ a month before they "made the country ungovernable for him". If una wan replicate, do am. Just don't kill or destroy our lands. Abeg my people's homeland is in that delta state. Biko nu, don't f2k my lands ooo.
can't u use ur one naira brain as ur name suggest.pls abeg use am
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by DickDastardly(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
hensben:
Was GEJ not in power then and how can you compare militant to terrorist group..you have a low IQ sir..GEJ was a deputy governor or so.
Errrrm....that IQ part angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by cirmuell(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
babasanti:

Let us watch and see if buhari won't beg. U think this is military era.
It wasn't a military era when OBJ invaded those creeks. This is a period when we all should be planning on moving ahead, and some dimwits are hell-bent on drawing us back. angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by scholes0(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
From what I can gather from this story, this Urhobo Militant group are bombing pipelines, because they have been sidelined, and the Ijaws have 'choplated' all the so called "amnesty deals" and "compensations".... Abeg I no fit laff
How much oil in Urhobo land exactly- the fact that pipelines pass through your land, does not mean that you are oil producing?
Most Oil in Delta comes from the Itsekiri areas (Warri, Ogidigben, Ode Ishekiri) axis (this is the second highest oil producing area in nigeria, after offshore Akwa-Ibom)
The oil producing states are:

Akwa Ibom
Delta
Rvers
Bayelsa
Ondo
Edo
Imo

In that other or there about...... and guess what, the Urhobos contribute only like 5% of that.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ogbonoeba: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
May 29th can't come fast enough angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by kollinpowel(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
DickDastardly:

He once did, and you & i know he will. Unlike your pretentious and halo holy Buhari that will only tackle BH when elected into power. Useless mean Dictator cool

*just rehearsing and sharpening my attack tools for when he comes on board*
No rest for the wicked wink
And no rest for the critics .#shamelovesu.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Amucha: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Did I hear somebody say crush them? You can't crush them cos they aren't fighting Nigerian Army or killing innocent people. They said they will bomb pipelines so what you do is to protect the pipelines if you can. They have made known their agitation, federal government should call address their agitation, why deprive them what others are benefiting?

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by April4th(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
In
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.

Have u ever held a fully loaded AK47 before? I just laugh when u all talk about war,killing dis and shooting dat. Ask any soldier u know what it feels like to point a gun at a person and squeeze the trigger.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by creepsyme(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!
and wat is fani kayode to you?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by kollinpowel(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pebcak:

no mind am @ Kolade354 he ll soon exhaust $$ he obtained from GEJ and story will change
dont blame temitemi GEJ really helped his story like ffk and okubebe
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by temitemi1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
One love bro!
M4gunners:
Me and u are the same then.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by all4gud(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will have annexes in SS.

Can't you make a comment without insulting your president? Try and be civil
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by saltoftheearth: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
BROS..STOP LIVING IN THE PAST. WE ARE DIVERSIFYING THE ECONOMY. MANY COUNTRIES NO LONGER BUY OIL FROM US ALREADY. ENGINES ARE BEING BUILT TO RUN ON WATER. OTHER ENERGY SOURCES ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES. NIGER DELTA WILL SOON BE CHOPPING THEIR OIL.
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by omo17(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
teufelein:

[size=13pt]yorobbers, awusas and fulanis[/size] want to rule the zoo nigera but they'll rule without Biafran crude oil and natural gas. they'll regret voting against a Biafran citizen, jonathan....
So Jonathan aka d clueless man is nw a biafran,all dis little kids on nairaland, I think there shd b age requirement for registration on nairaland which shd b 18 nd above, with dat we will av mature contribution. mumu + e-diot
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ogbonoeba: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Enjoy your limited time very well...Soon you would know Nigeria is bigger than you rat faces!

wink
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by nortcentrallord(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
A statement by buhari and the actions of his supporters in 2011 has given birth to many babies in different forms and location in 2015. That's why elders don't talk anyhow. Let's keep watching from the sidelines.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by babasanti: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
cirmuell:
It wasn't a military era when OBJ invaded those creeks. This is a period when we all should be planning on moving ahead, and some dimwits are hell-bent on drawing us back. angry

Move ahead to were? Didn't ibb know that Gej was moving nigeria economy yet they made the country ungovernable. Look I don't wanna argue but I assure you is either buhari gives in to the demands of people of niger delta or he should forget about a united nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
bid4rich:
I saw this coming before now. Boko boys will disappear no doubt but this people will come stronger. They will not last on the scene because they dnt have the kind mind boko boys get. Goodluck to Buhari

You say wetin?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Flets: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
trillville:
Flets
The problem with Nigeria is not roads, bridges or universities. You build roads yet what percentage of Nigerians can afford cars to drive on them, you build universities yet even the graduates from already established universities have no jobs.

Jonathan was very limited in his understanding of Nigeria and what issues really matter to our people. We asked him for electricity, he told us he would give us electricity and he failed terribly. We demanded for a less corrupt nation but he told us corruption is not stealing. To secure Christians up north, he could not do. Even to pay condolence to grieving families was too hard a task for him to do.

Yaradua put plans in place to build three new refineries and then start the privatisation process of all the refineries (old and new) by 2015. Gej came into power and said government has no business with business so he refused to build the refineries and at the same time for reasons no one knows, he also failed to privatise the old ones. For him to take back the oil wells from the northerners like TY danjuma, he could not do. What we then heard was that TY Danjuma's company(setraco) built a mansion for elder goodsday Orubebe.

Obansanjo and Yaradua left a substantial amount of money as savings and all that has been squandered even though gej's tenure has enjoyed an unprecedented amount of income from oil sales with prices averaging above 100 dollars per barrel.

Is this the man any Nigeria should be fighting for? Are there no better men in the whole SS?

Please quit preaching to the choir. I understand these things more most of you attacking me on this forum. I've also been called a militant on nairaland.

But the truth remains that we are a wrongly structured country and these things as predicted must happen. Playing ostrich does not help us neither does application of force an antidote on this matter.

We are impatient people and our expectations are out of size. We don't believe in getting it right slow and steady. If we all as a nation supported GEJ without bad mouthing and provided constructive criticism. .. we would have been heading towards the right direction without impacting our revenue.

Nigeria is a collection of nations forced to survive together. And until we start viewing issues in that perspective and stop assuming we are a perfect nation..... then we might chart a sustainable course for this nation.

Until then, we can only run from pillar to post.

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tkwo: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lets make his government ungovernable the way he made Gejs own. Kudos bro

U are so dump! Over 13 thousand people were killed in north east, do want same to happen in south south? And then who is it going to affect? And who are u people going toto kill if not yourself?

Think bro before u type
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by emmykk(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
What is this nonsense?

Do these people think at all before embarking on a journey that may irredeemably define their lives!

Why blow up pipelines?

why blow up pipelines hehehehe they cant even wait for may29 .when will say vote rightly you think we are joking.this is even the most quiet group.the ijaw are still consulting.

The best thing to do is to attend to them,give the the contract to protect the pipelines.

Any attempt to tag it corruption and cancel the contract na wahala.

They dont kill innocent souls but the pipelines will go up in flames.but if soldiers dare them will we push them into high sea.

Let see how u guys paid salaries in osun,benue etc

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by EcoTerror: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
superstar1:
They made the country ungovernable for a C-in-C with all the powers of a President of this country. Just agree that GEJ was clueless. Simple.

The north tried sharia threat with OBJ, he replied them with State of Emergency and they had to back track. GEJ could not even implement full state of emergency.

Even if there was any conspiracy against him concerning BH, he nurtured, aided and abetted the conspiracy.

Abeg joor.
You are a very poor student of history, can you tell the house which northern state practising sharia that Obj declared a state of emergency.

I'm waiting oooooo.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by pazienza(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
The problem with south south are the Ijaws. They act like they are the leaders of Niger Deltans. The south south comprises of many ethnic groups like the Urhobos, Edos,Ishekeri, Efik, Ogoni, Delta Igbos, Isokos and many minorities tribes.

The Ijaws has always draw other Niger delta tribes to their war but when its time for benefit they push the other minorities out. The Ijaws were the only one who benefited from the ND struggle and also from the amnesty program. Also GEJ presidency favored the Ijaws more than the other tribes and this was why the Olu of Ishekeri was angry at GEJ some weeks ago. All the federal government contract in the Niger deltans were given to the Ijaws like Tompolo , Orubebe, Edwin Clark and Asari while the other ND tribes got nothing. 
I hope the new government address the issue of other minorities in the Niger Delta.

Your divide and rule tactics will not work again, this is not 1967.

Do you know that GEJ was not really an Ijaw man, his people learn Ijaw as a second language, yet he embraced the Ijaw tag, and later the Igbo tag.

The Eastern and Midwestern non Igbo ethnic groups are now wiser, your 1967 tricks won't be effective in 2015, they know better now.

5 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Willdidi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
scholes0:
From what I can gather from this story, these urhobo Militant group are bombing pipelines, because they have been sidelined, and the Ijaws have 'choplated' all the so called "amnesty deals" and "compensations".... Abeg I no fit laff
How much oil in Urhobo land exactly- the fact that pipelines pass through your land, does not ean that you are oil producing?
Most Oil in Delta comes from the Itsekiri areas (Warri, Ogidigben, Ode Ishekiri) axis (this is the second highest oil producing area in nigeria, after offshore Akwa-Ibom)
The oil producing states are:

Akwa Ibom
Delta
Rvers
Bayelsa
Ondo
Edo
Imo

In that other or there about...... and guess what, the Urhobos contribute only like 5% of that.
Don't just make statements because you want to be heard, you know next to nothing about Delta state, DESOPADEC is madeup of oil producing regions in delta state and the urhobos happens to be among themn my village in delta state kokori produces oil, there has alwaz been gas flaring since I can remember, so make ur research before you make statements, no insults intended.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by SirAweezy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
[s][/s]
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Did you just type this? Ehehehehehe. You should be 13 year old growing teenager.

Nigerians... Please ignore!!!
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by M4gunners: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Olushauneddy:
The incoming president is a rtd ARMY general and not a Ph.d outgoing one. GMB has all the required formulars to calm all terrorists and militants for peacet to reign in his government.
Hahaha am just laughing you from far distance. I have one or few questions for you. Have you ever been to were this oil is being drill? Was Obj an ex military Man or not ? Do you think Ya aduah was weak that was why he supported amnesty?It's not by power bro just get that before you type.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.