Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (61038 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Raiders: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rennee:

Lol what do you think 'Ekpa' means?
its a derogatory word that means foolish person. You shouldnt be calling your "brothers" Ekpa. Anyway, its nice to meet an urhobo girl on this forum.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ArodewilliamsT: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Never fear Nigerians,we have cocoa and groundnut to the rescue....

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:

You just acted like the barbarian that you so admire. How can you make thunder to fire someone?

HAHAHA..THANK YOU...YOU MAKE MY EVENING...

you ugly looking,blue eyed rapist,pedophile,homosexual,cursed,inferior,weakling,attention seeking,dying out,mo`therfuc`ker( i mean this wan want to kill his father and rape his mother),peace of shi`t.... grin grin grin grin grin

now your turn.....
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by PEREP: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.

Pipeline needs just a match and it will not require a life.

All thhe new govt needs is Peace and if they start with use of force, it will be unfortunate. Nigeria Navy, Military, Police and Airforce cannot police the pipelines alone because its sabotage is just too easy.

All we want is a peaceful Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by bbjummy: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is the real game of politics. They game has begun. Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:

You just acted like the barbarian that you so admire. How can you make thunder to fire someone?

heeeyy....dont let me down...abegu...i am just charging....am not finish...HEAVENS...

answer,,,you cave-dweller...

you long nosesis..you smug...you pig....you pink-devil...you nothing...

lets wait until the chinese and arabs are finish with you...the rest we will trow in cages,,,,were you belong.... grin grin grin

OH HAPPY DAY...

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by nwadiuko1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Is this bokoharam season2 or something?

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
dazangel11:
please let's leave their oil for them please. Nigeria can do without oil. Igbos can do without oil
igbos can do without Nigeria
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by mauriceju2(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
the Niger Delter is not like the north, bombing/declaring war in the Niger Delter is stopping oil production and you know what that mean to Nigeria economy and many state in Nigeria(north) that depend in oil money to pay their civil servant, don't forget that they once reduce oil production to almost zero, don't forget that by that time they were not as powerful as they are now, don't forget that what you need to fight war is not just weapon but money I mean so much money and they have it now, think twice my friend, when Nigeria economy is short down where will they get the money to finance the war against the militant? during that time it was the American that finance the settlement of the militant because they didn't want the price of oil to go up and affect their economy and now America are now drilling their own oil and are not interested in our own again, so think twice, dust your head and think, there is no amount of Joruba and Hausa gang up that will work in this one
eagleeye2:
Nothing dey happen.....GMB go soon crush them (shey dem dey catch breeze)

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by nwadiuko1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:

You have just validated the assumption of white men when they call black people jungle animals by your wrong conclusion.
he says fuuuuck off niccur....don't ya get it yet?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
superstar1:

The defeated perpetual Nigeria slave crawls out his cave. Wish you can just upgrade your pentium 1 brain to 2 at least.

How muc have you made from truck.pushing today? Candid advise: find better job.
How can I be defeated when your entire region lives off on my region? grin

All I needed to do is to kick up some serious dust and your freeloading world would collapse on your leprosy infested feet.

I'm only taking a chill pill until your hungry asss is up for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by benedima1990(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Urhobo, I laff ona no b small grin

Sebi ona remember wetin obasanjo do timaya and hin people that time.

No forget say GMD na another mad crazy ex military man oooo

Chaiiii

I jus pray make wetin ona dey do no mark the end of Urhobo people wen my boy buhari come to power on may 29

Make ona continue..... I dey watch ona like America action movie grin
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by erico2k2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
eagleeye2:

Lekwa grammar.
Compensated beyond measure, when It's Hausa/Fulani that's controling the oil blocs.... It's alright.
Dont mind those fools

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Kposkila: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Woke up dis mrn seeing a thick black smoke, these boys are not smiling and tgeda with d fallen oil price, dis is not good for our economy.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by erico2k2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
benedima1990:
Urhobo, I laff ona no b small grin

Sebi ona remember wetin obasanjo do timaya and hin people that time.

No forget say GMD na another mad crazy ex military man oooo

Chaiiii

I jus pray make wetin ona dey do no mark the end of Urhobo people wen my boy buhari come to power on may 29

Make ona continue..... I dey watch ona like America action movie grin
You seem to forget so soon, was that not the birth of militancy in the ND? don't be ignorant, no war had ever been won in the battle field, its always in a round table talk, hence militancy was kept quiet mayB until now.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ogene007: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eruditor:

Lies. They were never up to 2.3M. Even GEJ was producing at 1.7-1.9M. So what did his largess really do to the economy?
Let me work with your own incorrect figures,say, 1.7million bpd, and the militants knocks out, say 1million bpd, at today's rate of 50 dollars per barrel, that is over 50 million dollars per day.kindly do the maths for one year so that you will know how desperate it was for OBJ, which forced him to go and pick GEJ as Yaradua's running mate. The ultimate loser is the FG who will go virtually broke. You will have to come to terms that in present day Nigeria,the niger delta are the ones who pay the piper, and will ultimately dictate the tune.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by nwadiuko1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Arysexy:

What warrants the spit on ojukwu grave comment?

seems the retard can't say anything without bringing the igbos into it

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ChristineC: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.
you always manage to get on front page of every sensitive thread on NL, typing nonsense to accumulate useless 'likes' from dullards. you should get a life, the 'likes' you get is not something you can spend in market.

5 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by sanc2s(f): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
eagleeye2:
Nothing dey happen.....GMB go soon crush them (shey dem dey catch breeze)
you're only a kid. You knw nothing. At the end of the day, ul see that buhari will be pleading for negotiation. 1984 is not 2015. If Niger delta decide to frustrate his tenure just like Boko haram did jonathan, he won't achieve anythn. He cannever use force on militants cos no number of soldiers dan enters dat creek will come out alive and if they decide to bomb, theyl destroy our pipelines. Only God can save us. U people are just blabbing. Watchout and see what's gonna happen if Buhari uses force

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Eruditor: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
BraniacX:

What resources It better be human alone and nothing else undecided

A price we are eager, not just willing to pay plus, has there ever been a time in recent memory when the environment wasn't isn't being affected negatively? angry

Come with something new abeg!!

Just a few comprehension classes and you'd be good to go. I said "your people will face the environmental impact AND your militants will still be obliterated". That's a lose-lose. Get in touch.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by dazangel11(f): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chappie:

I dey tell u. we don't need them
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by dazangel11(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chappie:

I dey tell u. we don't need them
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by madjune(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

You try very welll.

Did I hear you say GEJ improved the power sector?

Come again, bro.

In summary, you mean for Nigeria to have peace;we must have GEJ or a Niger Delta man as president for all time?

You're crazy, man.

Nigerians are not timid nor cowards.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by CHIAAGRO: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
"LET ME SOUND THIS WARNING,NIGERIANS HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH,ANY GROUP THAT INSTIGATE VIOLENCE WILL GET A TOTAL PROOF THAT I AM A GRADUATE OFTHE BIGGEST WAR COLLEGE IN THE WORLD(united nations war college)! IF ANY ONE HAS ANY ISSUE,FORWARD IT AND WE WILL TACKLE IT AMICABLY! BOKOHARAM WILL SOON TEST THE REALITY AND STRENGTH OF OUR MILLITARY THAT HAS NEVER LOST ANY BATTLE HOME AND ABROAD!" -president BUHARI on BBC
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by netmillionaires(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
BraniacX:

No he went to bring him so that he will be catching fish in Aso rock undecided

Mtcheeeeeew!!!!

Juvenile thinking angry
clueless U. Go on blabbing. U better go and ask people who know politics well b4 u come here talking trash.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Eruditor: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
ogene007:

Let me work with your own incorrect figures,say, 1.7million bpd, and the militants knocks out, say 1million bpd, at today's rate of 50 dollars per barrel, that is over 50 million dollars per day.kindly do the maths for one year so that you will know how desperate it was for OBJ, which forced him to go and pick GEJ as Yaradua's running mate. The ultimate loser is the FG who will go virtually broke. You will have to come to terms that in present day Nigeria,the niger delta are the ones who pay the piper, and will ultimately dictate the tune.

They knocked out about 350K barrels in total at their peak period of militancy. If Production dropped to 700-800K does it not show that production should have been between 1-1.1M as I had earlier said?

Now Yar Adua signed an amnesty deal and the activities still continued. GEJ came with his largess and let these militants carter as much as 400K per day just so Nigeria could produce between 1.5-1.9M, tell me is that good governance? And what is to say if the full armour of the military is directed at the militants Nigeria will do any less than the 1.5M?

Men, stop over-exaggerating the effect of these militants. Especially when we have to consider who they're going to be fighting with should this show of shame linger.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by fineguy11(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!
LOOSER!!
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
netmillionaires:

clueless U. Go on blabbing. U better go and ask people who know politics well b4 u come here talking trash.

People like you abi? undecided

I'll rather be clueless

And on asking peeps who know better, you first

Practice what you preach
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
ChristineC:

you always manage to get on front page of every sensitive thread on NL, typing nonsense to accumulate useless 'likes' from dullards. you should get a life, the 'likes' you get is not something you can spend in market.

So what's my business with ur miserable life? Must you quote me to voice out ur frustration?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

who is this slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by netmillionaires(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
ogene007:

OBJ's military option was a calamity for the economy, because oil exports came down from 2.3million bpd to less than 700,000 bpd. Kindly do the maths at the present price of 50 dollars per barrel, and you will know why OBJ hand picked GEJ. Stop coming here to distort historical facts.
can U imagine. U better let the insiders do the talking. igbo is actually the option and there is a reason an igbo man wasn't chosen. It is better my identity on nairaland remain hidden so I can comment here without people shouting... Let me just hang it there and let people keep talking...
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ChristineC: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

So what's my business with ur miserable life? Must you quote me to voice out ur frustration?
you always prove your skull is scrap-empty with every post you make, that's not in the gene of the Igbo tribe. get a life!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.