Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (61042 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by richidinho(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
eagleeye2:
Nothing dey happen.....GMB go soon crush them (shey dem dey catch breeze)

Am praying he shld use force so that he will fail
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by virus05(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
stevoski059:
i trust u cripple every dam pipe till nigeria produces zero barrel per day lets use grandnut and yam
lol.. I swear..buhari go poor die
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by trillville(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flets
I understand the point you are making, there is a lot of injustice in the system. What I am trying to say to you is that Jonathan's loss is not a loss for the SS. jonathan was a mistake, he was the worst product the SS could have put forward to represent them. Let's not deceive ourselves, Jonathan refused to fight boko haram and protect the Borno people because he felt the Borno people will blame Muslims hence they will vote for him. He was playing politics with people's lives.

You may not realise this yet but the greatest treasure we have in Nigeria is our population and our diversity. The oil in just the cherry on top of the cake. Our population gives us both a cheap labour force and a market for finished goods. Our diversity has created a unique culture different from people from other parts of the world and this ensures that no one can produce certain goods for us and at the same time we can market things that are unique to Nigeria to other nations. We are a blessed people. God made no mistake in making us Nigerians and he spared no effort in blessing us. We just need to get leaders that focus on caring for the majority of our people and not pleasing the high and mighty. I know I am giving you a sermon but I truly believe you need one.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by cirmuell(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Embosman:

in summary we should allow nd threat to hold us down by allowing gej to continue abi?
You get time they quote that dindinrin, we for allow jona dey rule us forever na sake of say make militants no strike pipelines, mtcheeew.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Montaque(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
I don't think you are helping Nigeria, nor the militants who you are goading to untimely death.
Don't threaten us, advice the "militants" to be civilised. This is the 21st century, not some hobbesian society.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
virus05:

dokubo dey intelligent pass buhari. Even ur father
and ur father sef
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by netmillionaires(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
AKPOSbaba:

U just dey nairaland dey boost!
If u see were dem dey blow tools u fit stand?
If d govt is enriching Gani Adams and OPC with d oil money,so d Niger Deltans go just dey one place dey look uche face abi?
U try welwell. undecided
the truth b say the Niger Deltans don collect dem share. Make dem go ask Asari. Tha's if Asari, Tompolo and Clarke never chop am.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by netmillionaires(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
cirmuell:
You get time they quote that dindinrin, we for allow jona dey rule us forever na sake of say make militants no strike pipelines, mtcheeew.
even if we allow Jonathan another 4 years. After Jonathan wan comot dem go still dey blab.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Raiders: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

Your divide and rule tactics will not work again, this is not 1967.

Do you know that GEJ was not really an Ijaw man, his people learn Ijaw as a second language, yet he embraced the Ijaw tag, and later the Igbo tag.

The Eastern and Midwestern non Igbo ethnic groups are now wiser, your 1967 tricks won't be effective in 2015, they know better now.
first of all, Ogbia is part of the Izon ethnicity. The Izon tribes comprises of many dialects from Rivers to Ondo state with similar culture and lifestyle.

I am not trying to divide the people of Niger delta but I am just saying the facts. Anybody from other minorities tribe like me will agree that the Ijaws benefited more from the Amnesty and GEJ presidency than the other tribes in the region. I know of many youths from my Urhobo tribe whose names were remove from the amnesty list because they were not Ijaws. The Ijaws high jacked the amnesty process and got more than 70% of the benefits even tho they comprise of less than 20% of the Niger delta population.

The Ijaws are not the only ones contributing to oil revenue in the Niger delta. GEJ gave all the contract of pipe line security to his Ijaw brother Tompolo and The urhobos want to also benefit from the Niger delta struggle that only the Ijaws are enjoying so this was why they blew up those pipeline running through our community. I don't have hatred for the Ijaws but the other tribes in the ND should get pipeline contract

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by TeamSimple(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lets make his government ungovernable the way he ma
de Gejs own. Kudos bro

Fool,and whose sister,children,and loved ones gets killed,Buhari's,or those of us in the south west? Make it ungovernable at ur own peril. Dis election already shows if the north and west decides to continue running this government for 50years they will..your tribalistics and selfish zone would never attain the thrown of power..Only Kano,katsina n kaduna murdered u fools..Blow up the pipeline and kill your brothers,bunch of judasis. The Nigeria army would also help u wreck more havoc,coz wat will befall u guys would be more fierce than that of Bh. Asif the naira wasn't equal to the dollar before oil exploration.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:
Hahahahahahaah! I said this yesterday and I got a lot of quotes but I did not answer them and I repeat the message again

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria,
just keep calm and see how the country goes before may
29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam
called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take
us serious
Really? This is the most intelligent post i have read without clicking the like button. It was too intelligent for me to waste my M.B clicking it. How did you become so very intelligent?
I hope you'll be among the vanguard of the movement, spear-heading it and not crawl under your bed in sheer fright when it starts cracking up as you intend?

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ogene007: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eruditor:

Sadly, your cynicism didn't consider that the "militants" do not hide behind meshes of pipeline(s). They are going to face a ruthless General. This is not the amnesty charade.
Let me take you back memory lane, another General tried fruitlessly in 2006 to use the military against them, and he only succeeded in reducing our oil production to less than 700bpd. He was so frustrated that he had to go and hand pick GEJ to run as Late Yaradua's president. It did not stop at that, GEJ had to go to the creeks to beg them to accept the late president's offer of amnesty.
It is either you have a very short memory, or that you were a child, still in school, collecting pocket money from his parents who were obviously suffering the hardship of that time. I honestly think that people like you need to have a taste of the effects of this type of crisis so that they will learn what they don't know. I will advise your Buhari and his APC to start looking at cocoa and groundnuts as a replacement for the oil and gas revenues from Niger delta. The militants are not finding it funny that the north and southwest have ganged up against them. I can assure you that if Buhari goes for the military option, just as OBJ did, it will result to disastrous consequences for Abuja and the entire country. This is not the time for bravado comments from children like you, but for immediate positive engagement to resolve the issues. The way forward is to quickly implement the results of the constitutional conference, that is the true change we should all seek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by netmillionaires(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
trillville:
Flets
I understand the point you are making, there is a lot of injustice in the system. What I am trying to say to you is that Jonathan's loss is not a loss for the SS. jonathan was a mistake, he was the worst product the SS could have put forward to represent them. Let's not deceive ourselves, Jonathan refused to fight boko haram and protect the Borno people because he felt the Borno people will blame Muslims hence they will vote for him. He was playing politics with people's lives.

You may not realise this yet but the greatest treasure we have in Nigeria is our population and our diversity. The oil in just the cherry on top of the cake. Our population gives us both a cheap labour force and a market for finished goods. Our diversity has created a unique culture different from people from other parts of the world and this ensures that no one can produce certain goods for us and at the same time we can market things that are unique to Nigeria to other nations. We are a blessed people. God made no mistake in making us Nigerians and he spared no effort in blessing us. We just need to get leaders that focus on caring for the majority of our people and not pleasing the high and mighty. I know I am giving you a sermon but I truly believe you need one.
thanks for the sermon jare. We need people like U on nairaland not some war mongers. They will keep shouting we will destroy this! We will destroy that! Yet they will be the 1st to run away when war starts. If they were there during the Ikeja cantonment bomb blast they will understand what war looks like...

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by billyG(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jona,clark shld talk 2 dia boys supposing d ragging fire frm d blast pipeline destroyed all d communties like WW2 holocost their will be no living homosapiens in d swamps.Pls dnt shoot yur self in d foot.after all dey are fighting 4 diaselves not 4 ND.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Flets: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
trillville:
Flets

You said our population and diversity is our greatest treasure. ..... agreed but its until we harnes those treasures through creating the right structures, it remains the bane of our troubles

If things were right, why would anyone feel a president from his tribe will him better at the detriment of others.

I repeat, Nigeria would have been patient with GEJ to implement true federalism from the Confab report.

Trust me, irrespective of how much grammar we blow online. .... these things will continue until we harmonize the Nigerian structure tp our advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by netmillionaires(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
ogene007:

Let me take you back memory lane, another General tried fruitlessly in 2006 to use the military against them, and he only succeeded in reducing our oil production to less than 700bpd. He was so frustrated that he had to go and hand pick GEJ to run as Late Yaradua's president. It did not stop at that, GEJ had to go to the creeks to beg them to accept the late president's offer of amnesty.
It is either you have a very short memory, or that you were a child, still in school, collecting pocket money from his parents who were obviously suffering the hardship of that time. I honestly think that people like you need to have a taste of the effects of this type of crisis so that they will learn what they don't know. I will advise your Buhari and his APC to start looking at cocoa and groundnuts as a replacement for the oil and gas revenues from Niger delta. The militants are not finding it funny that the north and southwest have ganged up against them. I can assure you that if Buhari goes for the military option, just as OBJ did, it will result to disastrous consequences for Abuja and the entire country. This is not the time for bravado comments from children like you, but for immediate positive engagement to resolve the issues. The way forward is to quickly implement the results of the constitutional conference, that is the true change we should all seek.
and who said OBJ went to bring Jonathan as Yaradus's running mate because of Niger Deltans causing trouble?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by cirmuell(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
netmillionaires:

even if we allow Jonathan another 4 years. After Jonathan wan comot dem go still dey blab.
Abi, you dey mind them. One thing I know for sure, they'll bear the brunt when sh¡t hits the fan more than any other region in this country.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nelson1235: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
we blacks always like to showcase our illiteracy in the existence. How can d so called militants brother so naughty to do such thing. We re praying for a peaceful Nation and we @ d same time causing problem between us. If dis shud continue, we'll be d one to suffer d pain. so my fellow Nigerians lets think twice.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by pazienza(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
first of all, Ogbia is part of the Izon ethnicity. The Izon tribes comprises of many dialects from Rivers to Ondo state with similar culture and lifestyle.

I am not trying to divide the people of Niger delta but I am just saying the facts. Anybody from other minorities tribe like me will agree that the Ijaws benefited more from the Amnesty and GEJ presidency than the other tribes in the region. I know of many youths from my Urhobo tribe whose names were remove from the amnesty list because they were not Ijaws. The Ijaws high jacked the amnesty process and got more than 70% of the benefits even tho they comprise of less than 20% of the Niger delta population.

The Ijaws are not the only ones contributing to oil revenue in the Niger delta. GEJ gave all the contract of pipe line security to his Ijaw brother Tompolo and The urhobos want to also benefit from the Niger delta struggle that only the Ijaws are enjoying so this was why they blew up those pipeline running through our community. I don't have hatred for the Ijaws but the other tribes in the ND should get pipeline contract

Ogbia language is not even Ijoid, let alone. Ijaw.It's. edoid. No Ogbia speaks Ijaw as a first language. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbia_language
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/notes-from-atlanta/13466-what-s-really-president-goodluck-jonathan-s-ethnic-group

Ogbia embraced the Ijaw tag, but they were never Ijaw.

And again, there was never a time the Urhobo militants there complained about the Ijaw militants, stop putting words in their mouth.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by AKPOSbaba: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
netmillionaires:

the truth b say the Niger Deltans don collect dem share. Make dem go ask Asari. Tha's if Asari, Tompolo and Clarke never chop am.

Gani adams,OPC(N6bn plus)
Ijaws,asari,tompolo,d rest(billions)
Itsekiris(billions)
Urhobos(zero naira)
Isokos(zero naira) and dem get oil plenti but just because dem no dey like wahala,govt dey lookapass dem
Checkam,balance am!
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Fizz29(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
As long as they don't have the heart to carry out suicide bombing, they can be tamed.....Boko Haram guys don't value their lives, that's why they are more dangerous........But i think the FG has been focusing on only the Ijaw people,the Urhobo people should get their own share of the billions too

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Soneh(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
here we go again,BH created by the north to discredit GEJ from the south ,then now this one springs up because their brother from the south loses to a notherner.I believe BH will soon go on sabbatical since their brother frm the north is in power and we shall have the militants to contend with till power shifts to the south again.And so we continue with this vicious cycle of bloodbath and destruction. which way nigeria.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Raiders: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

Ogbia language is not even Ijoid, let alone. Ijaw.It's. edoid. No Ogbia speaks Ijaw as a first language. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbia_language
you don't classified an ethnic tribe solely by language only but by similar culture. The Ogbia might have different dialect from the delta ijaw or rivers ijaw but they are classified as Ijaws because of similar culture, dressing, traditions and lifestyle. Besides the Ogbia are part of IYC (Ijaw youth congress)

Its just like the Abia dialect is different from Imo dialect. All the different Igbo dialects speak different languages and might not understand each other dialects but they are all classified as Igbos because they have similar culture. The same with yoruba and hausa tribes.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by pazienza(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
you don't classified an ethnic tribe solely by language only but by similar culture. The Ogbia might have different dialect from the delta ijaw or rivers ijaw but they are classified as Ijaws because of similar culture, dressing, traditions and lifestyle. Besides the Ogbia are part of IYC (Ijaw youth congress)

Its just like the Abia dialect is different from Imo dialect. All the different Igbo dialects speak different languages and might not understand each other dialects but they are all classified as Igbos because they have similar culture. The same with yoruba and hausa tribes.

No. Ogbia is a language of its own with its own dialects. It's not mutually intelligible with any Ijaw dialect. Ogbia is not an Ijaw dialect. But for political expediency, Ogbia became aligned to Ijaw. http://www.ethnologue.com/language/ogb
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Akpan107(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
saintopus:
GMB challenge number 01
If truely the North has use Boko haram to spoil GEJ's government... The South should also show them that no single region has the monopoly of violence!

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by charlyge(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will have annexes in SS.

Just pack well u think all problem is solved by using force
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by onizsure: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
The effects of carbon monoxide poisoning is a prolonged/protracted one. Polluting the entire communities with ds poisonous gas by bombing oil pipelines is not a wise idea/good way of making ur demands known. Think about the health of ur people.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by goodgood2(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.
Empty threat. You're obviously scared.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by TopHand: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
ogene007:

My friend champion abi na waitin you call yurself, Nigeria don suffer under GEJ, our eyes dey red, this one no bi story of oil again, if the oil like make e flow if e like make e no flow but anybody wey wan cause trouble go soon know say craze man dey run from motor, me I love Nigeria, but any militant wey talk say he wan spoil im mama village we go help am spoil am

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Raiders: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/notes-from-atlanta/13466-what-s-really-president-goodluck-jonathan-s-ethnic-group

Ogbia embraced the Ijaw tag, but they were never Ijaw.

And again, there was never a time the Urhobo militants there complained about the Ijaw militants, stop putting words in their mouth.
The urhobos don't hate the ijaws and we are not in war with the Ijaws. We love the Ijaws and have been having intermarriage with them for centuries. However, We just want to benefit from the Niger delta struggle like the Ijaws and It make no sense the Tompolo will be given contract for pipelines security that also run through urhobo land . I know you agree with me that the Ijaws benefit more from the amnesty program than other tribes in the ND and its not only the Ijaws that contribute to the oil from the ND so the federal government should do more for the other minorities
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Eruditor: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
ogene007:

Please assay posters well before responding. I am not in the clique of braindead propaganda preachers. In 2006 Oil prices were not as high as GEJ had them so most OPEC nations were forced to cutback on their production figures. As at that time, Nigeria which should have been doing 1.4-1.8M barrels was forced to do less say 1-1.1M. The militancy made production figures to be less than 850K which is not too significant if you are looking at the grand scheme of things.

So when you say the economy was crippled, maybe you need to ask yourself how Obasanjo was able to save close to 60B dollars in the FR inspite of all the militancy. Don't be hoodwinked by what TAN claimed GEJs role was in the amnesty deal. Sure President Yar Adua offered them a deal but it wasn't this ginormous values that GEJ gave them and Yar Adua did so to gain adulations following the charade of an electoral process that brought him in. If memory serves me well, Yar Adua offered to empower the militants with trainings and a stipend of 65K per month and gave some of their leaders reasonable contracts to protect some pipelines.

But GEJ came in and supplanted the Navy with those miscreants while allowing them to bunker as much oil as possible inspite of offering them billions of naira.

The new government will not condone such largess and will be swift to crush any ruckus from such disgruntled elements.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
stevoski059:
i trust u cripple every dam pipe till nigeria produces zero barrel per day lets use grandnut and yam

yes..destroy all pipelines...oil is so cheap now..is not worth it destroying the enviroment..

then the white-devils will have no reason to stay in africa no more...TO HELL WITH THEM..

why should our goverment be responsible for the damage they make.... angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.