Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? (2055 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by talktrue1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
find out from your friend why they broke and if he still loves her.
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by saaedlee: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
talktrue1:

Brugo:

Since you broke no code why can't you tell him? angry
Why is your mind not free?
Decale:
So of all the 35 million+ girls in Nigeria that you could fall in love with, you just conveniently chose that one angry
It's all your fault. Tell the guy, whatever comes of it is yours to bear.
Decale:
So of all the 35 million+ girls in Nigeria that you could fall in love with, you just conveniently chose that one angry
It's all your fault. Tell the guy, whatever comes of it is yours to bear.

She told me her version of the break-up, but am not suppose to judge, I just want to get married to someone that I trust, care about and love, don't you guys understand?
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by Brugo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
saaedlee:

She told me her version of the break-up, but am not suppose to judge, I just want to get married to someone that I trust, care about and love, don't you guys understand?

You didn't answer my question. Why is your mind not free to tell your friend?
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by holusormi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
When she and ur friend were dating , am sure the guy must have fvcked her more than once , and of course going by okafor's law of congodynamics , once debe is forever debe..... Brace yourself bro, that ur friend will still sleep with her over and over... If u can live with that, then by all means , please propose !! And if not .. Find another girl!!!
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by Wuuworld(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
saaedlee:

Funny, I have already bought the ring! Do u think I should blank him n go ahead shopping for a new best man
..No,explain to him.....he will understand and besides they have separated...Best of Luck......waiting for d IV.
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op be sure this ur woman is not pretending. Probably she broke up with ur friend cos she sees you are doing well and this is a perfect opportunity to switch. Dont be surprised when u have a long issue with your woman, ur friend would be readily available to offer her a shoulder to cry on. Pls pray and seek God's face. Dont rush, I beg you. You can also test her loyalty to see whether she is sincere. All the best.
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by talktrue1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
It seems you want to snatch her from your friend that's y you don't want to let him know.
you believed the girls version of break up bt you don't want to hear your friends version
continue
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by stag: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Funny what cards life deals us.

Bro, this is rather delicate. More so, precarious. Think ahead, many years down the line.
Re: Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? by pretydiva(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
talktrue1:
seconded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Any Man Who Remains Single At 30 Is Irresponsibble? / Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics / Pls Advice On Cost To Hire Live Band 4 Trad. Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.