Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! (5072 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Jackeeh(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
The guy is going to be devastated, no doubt. So i ask, Who is to be blamed? The dude who shouldnt have dropped such romantic bombshell until he was solid sure? Or the lady, who coudnt at least pretend with a yes till she was alone with the guy before giving back his ring.

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
tragedy!!! His next location will be the nearest bar.

*drink till you lose your breath*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by GboyegaD(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
She has her choice of saying yes our no and there is no need pretending. She has saved him some future trauma and he should be grateful for that.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Young03(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
mmm,
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by vizkiz: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
he wants to copy the guy who proposed to his girl during the voting period shey? undecided
I guess he didn't buy enough stuffs as expected at the mall grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh my God! With such people staring!
I'll play mad or whatever to get out of that mess.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by missbehave247(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thank God for origin ooo0

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by ArchEnemy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who said you can't get a no even if the lady loves you?
It's just unfortunate.. it ll be a very embarrassing moment though.
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Jackeeh(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
GboyegaD:
She has her choice of saying yes our no and there is no need pretending. She has saved him some future trauma and he should be grateful for that.

But not like this. Not with everyone watching. I feel for her. The pressure and everything. But I feel she should have said yes n smiled for the camera. And when they get home, give him a heavy knock on the head n warn him never to put her in a tight corner like that again and then return his ring.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Jackeeh(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
SagePerv:
Oh my God! With such people staring!
I'll play mad or whatever to get out of that mess.

grin grin grin
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by sarmiie(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
hehe

dude miscalculated.....wonder how he would be able to stand after that.
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by talktrue1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
na to enter coma until they bring ambulance

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin ;Dif she said no, I'd whisper to her , "abeg no vex, just collect the ring first wear, wen we reach hauz you give me back, no fall my handz a beg". lwkm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Houseofglam7(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oops!
That dude will never wanna be seen in public again for fear of being recognized.

Bottom line- Be sure.
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by lovely17(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
damn thats wicked
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
The Girl wicked sha. She should have atleast think about it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Brugo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chai! shocked That was presumptuous. He should have not done that without asking the right questions from her.

And this is just in front of Shoprite store o. After buying her all the goodie goodie.

Gals are wicked.
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by AsanwaKC(f): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eyaaaa...him go pray make ground open swallow am..shap..shap
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin e don clear for hin eyes
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Thinkr(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Too risky. I prefer the after seks type where you'll just say. Lets get married not all these kinda public stunts sad sorry man
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by refreshrate: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
talktrue1:
na to enter coma until they bring ambulance
Walahi
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by gulfer: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
I am sure the nigga will never step into any shoprite mall again till he dies. Everytime he has reason to be nearby one, the memory will keep hounding him.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by demmy0325(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Begonia(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
You don't just spring a marriage proposal on someone and expect a definite yes. Before the proposal, he and the woman ought to have discussed marriage and their future together. He'd have seen her reactions and saved himself from unnecessary embarrassment.
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jackeeh:
The guy is going to be devastated, no doubt. So i ask, Who is to be blamed? The dude who shouldnt have dropped such romantic bombshell until he was solid sure? Or the lady, who coudnt at least pretend with a yes till she was alone with the guy before giving back his ring.
na shoprite be that na for Ikj.
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by GboyegaD(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jackeeh:

But not like this. Not with everyone watching. I feel for her. The pressure and everything. But I feel she should have said yes n smiled for the camera. And when they get home, give him a heavy knock on the head n warn him never to put her in a tight corner like that again and then return his ring.

That is the worst and the girl will only put herself in worse corners. Imagine every of their friends celebrating with them and later blaming the girl not knowing she never wanted to say yes. There is nothing as good as been assertive and I appreciate her courage. I believe she wouldn't have said an outright NO and must at least have told the guy how good and awesome he is however, she is not willing to accept his proposal.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by symbian123(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Shoot th the Damn Biatch thrice! And shoot any madafuckker who thinks otherwise! grin
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by Lyrically(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
symbian123:
Shoot th the Damn Biatch thrice! And shoot any madafuckker who thinks otherwise! grin
Oga police abeg lower ur gun i dey behind you
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by symbian123(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lyrically:
Oga police abeg lower ur gun i dey behind you

Guy gather go front make I see you. Just take one bullet. Na man you be. wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by symbian123(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
AsanwaKC:
Eyaaaa...him go pray make ground open swallow am..shap..shap

I go just naked the babe there come form mad man! Chai the guy go just go drink JIK when him react house.
Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by dhebo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
He should have just played April fool for her after d rejection undecided.am sure after d rejection he no go fit stand up he go dey look for something wet no lost for ground

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! by donjuviam(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just say I will not leave u, until u say yes and receive jesus as your lord and saviour

Busy cooking my banga soup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. / I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend / Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.