Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them (2099 Views)

7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky / POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by passionate88: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
On a more serious note, when you are single, that's when you are really free.
Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by malonephill(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
sholikay:
that's for ladies who are still below 27 years.. If I hear say ladies above 29 years no they face challenges. Even conc challenges sef.. cheesy
honestly! Some we even say it not yet right time, haa at 29years are you waiting till you clock 35years? I swear, if all ladies are older than me, una go don marry finish na my sister fit give story! I don't most of 'em sha, guys can't marry chicks showcasing beauty, but have bad attitude
Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by passionate88: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
kevinberry:
Challenges you say

Well not for me that is always indoors 24/7

Making my money

And watching some badass movies

The only challenge I have is that of konji

And the numerous ashii in our estate can always take care of that...

I have given up on love a long time ago...
@ the bolded statements, you are so on point.
Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
passionate88:

@ the bolded statements, you are so on point.

Thanks
Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by amokeme(f): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
emusmith:

Thank goodness we are already true friends smiley, what's my next step?
lol.. you seriously don't know the meaning of true friendship then tongue
Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
passionate88:
On a more serious note, when you are single, that's when you are really free.

Hmmm
Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2015
amokeme:
lol.. you seriously don't know the meaning of true friendship then tongue

Madmoseille Dearie, I'd love to be your student on that lecture smiley
Re: Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
YUNGLURD:
wut happens to summary
He went home. In a bodybag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders On My Hit List / Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His / Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.