Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed (23331 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by hefelove(m): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Ewwww yuk lipsrsealed
grin
Dimples192:

Ewwww yuk lipsrsealed
Der dier dey pretend u'll b smilling and moanin wen I giv u dat u go even ask for more
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2015
hefelove:

grin
Der dier dey pretend u'll b smilling and moanin wen I giv u dat u go even ask for more

I was disgusted by the fact you have unclean girls around you. Ewwww your earlier comment didn't need you mentioning cleaning. Smh

Change your circle of girls to ladies and women then you won't worry about such things.
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by pbs4real(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2015
farano:
Hmm number 6 tho lipsrsealed
wat abt it?
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by pbs4real(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
Lol 6 is right grin
buh tel me why una lyk 6 lyk madt?
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by pbs4real(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol grin you can't faint with me. You have to wait your turn angry
on the queue as well.
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by pbs4real(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

I was disgusted by the fact you have unclean girls around you. Ewwww your earlier comment didn't need you mentioning cleaning. Smh

Change your circle of girls to ladies and women then you won't worry about such things.
maybe u wld shw me sample. .
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by donjuviam(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Not every girl, just say girl, One man food is another poison. Just busy cooking a delicious banga soup
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by hefelove(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

U're gettin me wrong jo, wat I meant was dat wen get complain about dat dey shud checkd dier self first, wen its clean d guy sef would be attracted to giv her head
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2015
hefelove:

U're gettin me wrong jo, wat I meant was dat wen get complain about dat dey shud checkd dier self first, wen its clean d guy sef would be attracted to giv her head

Ok. But... ok cool. Good morning anyway
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

Let me catch u in my pm again lol
Hahaha cheesy

I was expecting you to screen shot it and open a thread tongue
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Abdulleeh: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Dear Bae,
If you're gonna marry me because you expect some form of mouth action then I suggest you move on. You know how I dislike meals which have inadequate seasoning nau. Sorry bae, I don't feel your Vajayjay has got enough of maggi, salt and pepper and for that reason mouth action is just out it.

Am truly sorry
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by FLAWLES(f): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Dirty TALK......axin?
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by funlord(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
If she knows your pockets are full or yur paying the slut u don't have to do any of the above! U can just bust a nut and bounce #truthoflife!
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

I was expecting you to screen shot it and open a thread tongue

Lol well i hope that gave u an insight to who i am wink

I dont do things like that
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by vizkiz: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
Dirty TALK......axin?

:::::::: Oh yeah, I love that soft pussay! Come on baby, twek on my diiick, dehm, flawles you are killing me!!!::::::::as in that undecided
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by FLAWLES(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

:::::::: Oh yeah, I love that soft pussay! Come on baby, twek on my diiick, dehm, flawles you are killing me!!!::::::::as in that undecided
.owww tell me more(i neva understand finish)
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol well i hope that gave u an insight to who i am wink

I dont do things like that
Alryt ooooo

Happy weekend cool
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by vizkiz: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
.owww tell me more(i neva understand finish)

why tell you when I can show you? undecided

1 Like

Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by FLAWLES(f): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

why tell you when I can show you? undecided
.Tallesty1 come and hear
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Alryt ooooo

Happy weekend cool
cool
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Dear Bae,
If you're gonna marry me because you expect some form of mouth action then I suggest you move on. You know how I dislike meals which have inadequate seasoning nau. Sorry bae, I don't feel your Vajayjay has got enough of maggi, salt and pepper and for that reason mouth action is just out it.

Am truly sorry

And if I'm right, you won't expect her to do it
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Abdulleeh: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

And if I'm right, you won't expect her to do it

Not at all. Can't remember when my joystick became a toothbrush
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by RomanceLander(f): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked "we women"

Op remind me again of your gender, referring to yourself as a woman . or maybe you're forming first lady
"My fellow widows" grin
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:
shocked "we women"

Op remind me again of your gender, referring to yourself as a woman . or maybe you're forming first lady
"My fellow widows" grin

Am male but enjoys female things a lot so I will say am a transgendered..
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by RomanceLander(f): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Equalizer:

Am male but enjoys female things a lot so I will say am a transgendered..

Buhahahahahah !!! Coming from a guy .

What happened to the Alpha male pride?
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:

Buhahahahahah !!! Coming from a guy .

What happened to the Alpha male pride?

Funny a bi?
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Clean kitty taste delicious, I don't like dirty kitty. Bad kitty, go take a shower angry
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by hefelove(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Ok. But... ok cool. Good morning anyway
Good evening, hope u really have dimple lyk me sha
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by forhereyesonly: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed by anibueli147(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2016

What about it?

dis gal go spoil oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? / Relationship Mistakes You Made. / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.