Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? (3679 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by alberto2k(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2015
damseyl:
what I'm saying is, how is that annoying?
cuz Ladies use it as an excuse angry
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by falconey(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
#nagging!

#busy my calls

#ordering almost everything on the menu

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
Asking stewpid question like "hope am not wasting time with you, look into my eyes and tell me the truth, willl you marry me"

They should stop pretending like the dont like sex, it's really annoying when you plead a girl to give you sex and she refuse, but when you successfully laid them, the hold you tight, screaming their life out, because of sweetness .

Roflwkmd cheesy
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by hatux: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Who da hell forces them to suck?FYI I have never trusted a woman enough to leave the container of my future kids in her mouth. NEVER!!
Containergrin... gringrin
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Who da hell forces them to suck?FYI I have never trusted a woman enough to leave the container of my future kids in her mouth. NEVER!!
Roflwkmd hahahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Funny comments here cool
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Emotional Blackmail! angry
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Stop visiting when she's ON embarassed
ITbomb:
Overstaying or trying to stay permanently.
harrysterol:
When you visit come along with your T.fare
codernoni:
girls should pls pls and pls flush the toilet after use.
Tallesty1:
[size=18pt]HaHaHaHaHa!!! gringringringrin[/size]

Una don kill me with laff aswer cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by funlord(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Refusing requests for a 3some! After all the my side chicks are already familiar wit yur property!!!
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Psalmwise(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Turning us to thier atm....
Hez my bf so he shud shoulder my financial needs......... angryAre we ur daddy ...na we snd u go skul undecided

Ask qestions that idont have answer even at the wrong time...,

Abt to enter her garden of pleasure...and she instantly closes d gate...and ask:do you love me

What do you expect us to say...

I call that torture..forcing words outta awa maut..

Using style style to forget things in our room

abeg i nvr ready for coupl's lif
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
I hate when my girl is bragging about the number of male species stalking her

Chaiiii I hate that stuff like mad
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Pretense - When they need something done or have something eating them up they should speak up rather than forming "I'm fine" when they aren't and just want some petting before speaking up.

Sex - This is another annoying one. Why should someone like sex and in fact want it but still act like they're doing it to please the guy. They enjoy it as equally as guys so why the famzing. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
I want her to stop calling me almost all the time asking me where I am
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lmao some niggaz r damn funny! grin

Itz annoying when she start disturbiing she wu like to speak to my moma or will like me to speak with herz ...I hate that shii

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by starlingbawa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
CHEATING!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by ivyT(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stop sucking random cocks and kissing dia bf with same mouth.

We ain't gays.

Who does dis?

In reference to yetundeAnimashaun@alakada2 grin
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
damseyl:
uhnn what's this smell that make me wana puke *covers nose *

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
ITbomb:

When we marry you can move it but don't play full housewife when we are just dating.
Weekend stay is ok, but two weeks? No no
I don't know that's what you mean
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Deliberately trying to make me jealous by flirting with some other dudes, ignoring calls, txt messages and chats unnecessarily, sulking for days (I hate this with passion!)grin
she's no more interested in the relationship if she does this

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Psalmwise:
Turning us to thier atm....
Hez my bf so he shud shoulder my financial needs......... angryAre we ur daddy ...na we snd u go skul undecided

Ask qestions that idont have answer even at the wrong time...,

Abt to enter her garden of pleasure...and she instantly closes d gate...and ask:do you love me

What do you expect us to say...

I call that torture..forcing words outta awa maut..

Using style style to forget things in our room

abeg i nvr ready for coupl's lif
grin
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by akinsadeez(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Coming over and then stylishly marking her territory by dropping her stuff in some strategic places. angry There is nothing more horrifying than having a female friend over and then she stumbles on some select female apparel in some strategic places. I hate the subsequent explanations.
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Psalmwise(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
damseyl:
I don't know that's what you mean
You are sounding guilty already
If you are living with a guy who is not your husband, you better reserved what is left of your self dignity and leave that house
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Dahjhi: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
crazysaint:
Asking stewpid question like "hope am not wasting time with you, look into my eyes and tell me the truth, willl you marry me"

The should stop pretending like the dont like sex, is really annoying when you plead a girl to give you sex and the refuse, but when you successfully laid them, the hold you tight, screaming their life out, because of sweetness.

grin
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by obontami: 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=crazysaint post=32331232]Asking stewpid question like "hope am not wasting time with you, look into my eyes and tell me the truth, willl you marry me"

The should stop pretending like the dont like sex, is really annoying when you plead a girl to give you sex and the refuse, but when you successfully laid them, the hold you tight, screaming their life out, because of sweetness.

[/quote

I got ur back on this one
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
damseyl:
We need to know please smiley

If any

Cc: Dotwillis1 Ronald4lif Lamispaco Tosyne2much Naijaboiy Rapmoney Falconey Orijin101 wink smiley
giving blow job,I hate it
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
damseyl:
stop forcing them to suck your damn cocks
force indeed
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by falconey(m): 5:19am On Jul 06, 2015
damseyl:
We need to know please smiley

If any

Cc:
Dotwillis1
Ronald4lif
Lamispaco
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Rapmoney
Falconey
Orijin101 wink
smiley

everything they do looks annoying these days apart from sex and BJ.

At the beginning they look all nice and sweet, when you discover their true selves, it starts to annoy you sporadically.

I for one I'm starting to loose interest in girls, they are all predictable. Peradventure, they can be easily influenced unlike we men, we have our own personality which hardly change despite peers influence. On the other hand girls do with their friends does, they copy each other lifestyle.

I think I've said enough .
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
giving blow job,I hate it
Are you kidding? cheesy
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Well I hate clinginess and nagging. undecided
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Lmao some niggaz r damn funny! grin

Itz annoying when she start disturbiing she wu like to speak to my moma or will like me to speak with herz ...I hate that shii

I hate this with a passion.

I'm the one dating you here, not my mom or any of my siblings and vice versa.
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
bdchange:
I guess nagging because it pisses me off. It makes my head wanna explode.

but what exactly is "nagging"?

if we don't warn you you will fall

then you'll still blame us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds / See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Prays For You / Giant Python Found Inside A Spar Supermarket Fridge By A Customer - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.