Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics (24076 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2015
None other then Lupita Nyong'o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmm we will agree to disagree kiss

8 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by laplace12(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2015
The world has poor sense of taste.

How is this dry fish beautiful? To be honest, if I meet her on the street I won't toast her.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
@rokiatu
Why do I have a feeling that all this Lupita love is because she looks like you? tongue

19 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Prowizy2(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Overrated!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
LordReed:
@rokiatu
Why do I have a feeling that all this Lupita love is because she looks like you? tongue
I wish. Please stop flattering me.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Enegod(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
smh... one of my girlfriends wey worwor fine pass Lupita undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by FLAWLES(f): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok; your choice i guess....not mine/us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Wetin make I cum talk for rokiatu wey dey live for my backyard
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2015
She is indeed beautiful.....

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Soneh(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
calling this mango head the most beautiful black woman is an insult to the black race except if their own defination of beauty is different fo mine

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Wht makes her the most beautiful girl in the world, I really wish to know the yardstick for that honor

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2015
laplace12:
The world has poor sense of taste.

How is this dry fish beautiful? To be honest, if I meet her on the street I won't toast her.
Dry fish you call her... So you prefer those robust yam-legged stretched-marked infested dumbtard ladies?
I guess u`re the one who`s got a poor sense of taste.
Pls do some upgrading bro

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by mirexxx(f): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
beautiful lady smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
The most beautiful?? shockedshockedshocked

Seriously

I like dark girls but trust me this lupita girl is very very very far from being beautiful undecided

She's not even got ass nor bòobs.

WTF!!!! undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Everyone got different taste na. She's the most beautiful to me and many many people.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
she try....

But i love her! grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by stingbreed(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Op...... undecided

Are u OK..?

This is really outrageous & funny at d same time.....

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:

Honestly I don't believe I'm the only one who has made the observation that you both have similar facial structure.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Davidbanky(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:

Hahahahahah this funny
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Yh she is really beautiful .. Inside and out
In The movie(DJANGO) she was phenomenal .. Good role model for young girls .

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by rattlesnake(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
None other then Lupita Nyong'o
ode

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by jayjayjay0214: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2015
ugly gurl

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
angry

another uqly chimp..

pls who is dis one?.

chaii she too ugly..nah...

God help thee.

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2015
I wonder what the hype is almost about. Maybe the beauty is according to European standards. Those people have a warped sense of beauty. undecided

Like Naijabouy rightly said, no boob*ies no curves, no hips, no contours. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by pbs4real(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
she isnt bae,dts why i chose u.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by agoadiv(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu must b crazy

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by ifoundmyperfect: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Shez great in acting but not so great in looks...
Shez just der!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Twaci(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Yvonne Nelson nko?

Lupita aint doing it for me joor!

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Twaci:
Yvonne Nelson nko?

Lupita aint doing it for me joor!

She black beauty

Over here we love her die lol its cuz we see beauty differently its not just about looks
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Twaci(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

She black beauty

Over here we love her die lol its cuz we see beauty differently its not just about looks
Oh! Okay smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) / Picture From TIWA Savage TECNO Blue Santa Visitation / M.I's Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.